Road to Debut

The life of me

No one's pov:

After the news of their soon debut, the boys are now working hard practicing dance moves and trying to make a new song.They had an idea on what to make their songs based and that is pop rock.They been working hard for several months, thought they have school.

That genre is perfect for their debut not only because it shows their dorky personality but shows their skills in playing instruments and dancing.Dante is their official dance choreographer.(even if they know how to dance)

Dante: Ok guys time to dance practice,first two dances by group then by pairs. Then later you manager will come to see whats next to do.Good luck.Fighting✊✊✊

All: YES HYUNG!

First Pair: Jinyoung and Jongwoo

Second Pair: Jae and Liam

As they dances they also joke around.Soon they are all laying down on the floor like a starfish catching their breath from doing dance moves.In what seem like forever a knock was heard and in come their manager.

"NOONA!!!"The now energized boys ran to their manager and hug her.

Manager Yua: Yahhh!!! Boys you are all so sweaty. She said pushing them slightly

All: Sorry noona. They said all smiling at her, making her smile also.Making her think of the boys like her own son.

Yua: So since you are all done with you dance practices today, I want you guys to head to the studio to practice your singing and maybe also your new song.

Liam: ok noona, well change our shirts first.

Jongwoo being the father of the group help out the younger one get their bags.

MakJae and Jinyoung: thanks hyung.

So after changing into a new shirt, they left to head to the studio room.

 

Once they reach to their destination, they set up their custom instruments to prepare for singing.(um just pretend the instruments have been cutomize with like you know spraypaint and stickers.)Their manager Yua is also watching them.

Liam's drums

Complete with every piece needed to jam out, this set includes a snare, bass drum, floor tom, high-hat cymbal, ride cymbal, bass drum pedal, stool, 2 rack toms, and drum sticks. Crafted with a high-gloss finish, as well as white drum heads and eye-catching chrome details to give your drums a timeless appearance. #myBCP

Jongwoo's guitar.

Taylor 312ce Grand Concert Electro Acoustic Guitar

Electric                                  Acoustic

Jinyoung's bass

Jae's guitar

Walden Limited Edition The Black Guard D560CEB acoustic-electric guitar

Electric                                  Acoustic

Jae: Ok hyungs what song should we play first? he asked looking at them with his grey eyes.

Liam: We should sing some covers and then maybe some of those songs that your wrote for our album.Everyone agrees.Jae then nodded his head.

They made a countdown and their jam session.

Teenage Dream by Katy perry (cover)[Seating order: Jongwoo,Oliver(Jae),Jinyoung,Liam]

Out of my Limit by 5sos (imagine that Jae wrote it including the next song)

Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy

(I'll keep the debut song a secret for now)

After the cover and stuff they just practice the song that they will do for their debut stage.What they didnt know that they forgot to close the door and the nearby idols were listening to them.They put their instruments down and all a sudden they heard clapping, making them turn around and blush a little.While their manager Yua is looking like a proud mother looking at her sons accomplishing their dreams.

They greeted the idols that applaused for them.The others left leaving four girls in the studio with them.ShiningX

Jae:Hi noonas and soojung. He said showing his charming smile while waving.Making one of the girls heart beat fast.

Liam,Jinyoung and Jongwoo:Hi girls. The three boys said making their heart beat fast (im cringing 😂)

Jinyoung:Hey do you guys want to go out to eat? He said asking them.

Jae:Yeah, kinda hungry from all the practice that we had today.

Liam:Yua noona,can we go somewhere to eat? He asked her making the other guys look at her with puppy eyes.

Yua:Fine, but you guys have to wear disguises so no one can know who you are and stay close to the guards.And also guys protect the girls also.Stay out of trouble.She said hugging each an every one of them.

MOB:Thank you noona!

ShiningX:Thanks unnie!

So everyone got their disquises on and get their stuff,bid goodbyes to everyone in the company and head to the nearest restaurant to fullfill their hunger.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sup peeps. Heres a chap. after years?😅 .Im sorry for that guys anyways I hope you enjoy this one for now and hope for everyone tobe safe.😘

Darkllampaca🐨