A Surprise from... prt. 1

The life of me

Continuation from last chapter....

Jae's pov:

I'm in the car with my family along with my friends (aka jong,jing and william) and aunt kryssie.Something seems very suspicious because my soshi ummas haven't even texted me *pouts* and also my parents are having big grins on there faces.

Anyways right now we just all stop over some ice cream shop because baby sammy wants some ice cream.My parents asked me, jen and my friends if we wants some ice ream in which we want so we head to the shop.

I went to order for all of us including aunt kryssie's favorite and paid for the delicious treat. After I paid for the treat we went back to the car.

"aunt kryssie I also buy you ice cream too and its your favorite *smiles*"i said to her

"aw thank you baby Jae"she said smiling.

After the ice cream treat we head home.

 

During the ride....

We were all talking random things,untill my father told us something.

"Jae,will,jin and jong when we reach the house there will a surprise."My dad said

"what surprise,uncle brian"will said

"well that's for all 4 of you to find out. Especially you Jae,jen and baby sammy there is a special someone (maybe more*grins*) who is waiting for you at the house."he continued.

"but now don't ask question cuz you know its a surprise"my mom said with a hint of dorkiness.

After that the ride to our house was silent with a few gossiping towards each other and krystal texting someone, but I wonder what is the surprise...

 

At the Lee Mansion...

No one's pov:

Jae and his family and friend with krystal reach the house (mansion). She knocked on the and surprisingly it was open, was there a robber in the house? And so they went in the house....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, Darkllampaca here sorry for not updating for a couple of week.(D: dont get me)

I was so busy with school work and it was hectic luckily I finish everything,also i had an injury in my hand.Again sorry for this short chapter I will update I soon if I am not busy.

Any ways here something that happen (can you read it)

(My birthday was on monday) hehe anyone born on this day happy birthday to you too. :D

(wow...)

Anyways Byebye :D

(hope this can make you day)

(Representing snsd doing aegyo :D)