Crush?! Soshi ummas

The life of me

Hi there peeps 😜, welcome back to this story of mines. I plan to make this one long. So buckle your seatbelts, kiddies. :D

Also,

*Credits to the respective owners of any pictures,videos and designs of any architectural buildings.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jae's Pov

Friday morning, around 7:00. A week after the practice.

Sleep....one of the most beautiful thing that a human can do,well at least for me.I love sleeping almost like sica umma and aunt kryssie.But sadly,it has to end.

Mom(Olivia)-Oli wake up,your almost late for school bub. She said while softly rubbing my head.

This cause me to jolt awake and then took a quick bath and put on some clothes. While my mum went downstairs towards the kitchen. Where jenjen is also rushing. So i hurried to eat.

Behind The Scenes By dailystreetwearinspiration

Jae's outfit.

 

65d9d3a7879f5d1baf436908eb4d7076.jpg

Jen's outfit

Jae:" Hey mom since were almost late, I can just drive me and Jenjen to school." I told her, after I have finish eating and brushing my teeth.

Mom: "Okay, but i want you to be careful and drive safe." She said and kiss my forehead. Then go inform uncle Alfred that I will just drive us to school.

So me and jenjen head to my motorcycle  and wore our helmets and I sped off to the school.

The Google Glass of #Motorcycle #Helmets? -- Marcus Weller has designed an Android-powered helmet that could be an industry game changer. -- #SkullyHelmets

No one's pov:

A motorcycle parking into campus, making the other students look at the duo.Whispers were heard all around the campus.

"who are they,are they new?"-student 1

"they both look cool"-student 2

"i wished I look that good"-student 3

"I wish I had a ride like that"-student 3 (same buddy 😔-a/n)

The duo then remove their helmet revealing the grey eyed siblings,who aren't that shock with the amount of people that are looking at them.

Jae: "Good luck with your classes today jenjen." He said smiling while ruffling his sister's hair,who then slap his hand.

Jenjen: "Yahhh!!! oppa stop it also good luck with your classes also."She said to him and then they both did their traditional handshake they always done since they were kids.

They both rushed to their respective classes as they have only a few minutes before there classes starts.

 

(Before we begin,I would like to give a tour of the school)

(I realized some of the pictures don't show soo...Here it is)

Prodigy Academy

School Mascot:Prodigy Wolves

8c691d79b5b71a1952649e7da5e2f07f.jpg

CAMPUS

collegiate-proper barefoot, blazer, blonde, elegance, footwear, girl, girls, guy, guys, ivy league, jacket, loafers, necktie, no socks, pants, preppy, shirt, shoe, smart casual, sockless, tie, without socks

UNIFORMS

(Something like this)

63f69e4befb90b248a36642cf47c0af9.jpg

CAFETERIA

日本青年館ホール

THEATRE

ffe149a67a18189be6b41503b8a451bf.jpg

LIBRARY

5646f014f144ce3f1d6cff9c69986b4e.jpg

CLASSROOM

Galería de Centro Deportivo Universidad de los Andes / MGP Arquitectura y Urbanismo - 24

POOL

From robots scoring goals on humans to tablets replacing NFL coaches’ playbooks, we’ve seen some serious tech-based advancements throughout the sporting world in recent months. And, while wearable technology has become a popular choice among athletes to monitor and enhance their training progress, Nike’s recent RISE campaign has truly upped the playing field… or shall we say, court? #Atmel #Nike #LED #Basketball #Makers #Tech

BASKETBALL COURT (i like the design)

(Ok, end of the tour)

(I hope you like it 🥺)

 

Jae's POV:

After classes,we head to the cafeteria to eat some very delicious foods.One fact on this school is that every friday, a certain group (idol or non idol) would be performing up on stage.Last week, Twice members perform their song "Dance The Night Away",so I would think that we get free concerts. The principal actually suggest this to help students conquer their stage fright and be more confident,and they did this by picking member names in a hat.Soon principal Sooman aka grandpa sooman suddenly in front of the stage with the hat.

Principal SM:"You all know the drill guys, I will pick a group name and you will perform either dance,sing or play instruments on stage. There is a limit of doing one or two songs."

I could actually hear the murmurings of the other students saying  either they want to perform or they dont want to perform.

Principal SM: "Ok time to pick!" He then proceeds to go in the hat and pull out a name."M.O.B" making me and hyungs shock,while the others cheers for us.

"go guys,Fighting!"

"you can do it"

I look at them and so does hyungs and thank them.I don't even know why but i look towards soojung who showed two thumbs up while smiling which also made me smile.I don't even know why but my heart is banging against my chest when she did that. Hyungs also have grins on their faces and slightly red cheeks.Hmmm... I'll ask them later.

Me and hyungs then proceed to go on the stage and grandpa sooman gave us a mic. We introduced ourselves first then decide what we are gonna do and Liam hyung being our leader spoke in the mic.

Liam: hello guys, first were going to dance and sing and then we are going to perform on instruments a song that our dear maknae has made with his friend.Thats is all and I hope you enjoy.

We got into our positions after putting on some headset microphones and start.

No one's POV:

The boys took formation and the song 'Love shot' by exo went blasting unto the speaker. With Liam going as D.O and Suho ,Jongwoo as Baekhyun and Chen, Jinyoung as Sehun and Xiumin ,lastly MakJae as Kai and Chanyeol. The boys try their very best while performing. They learn the dance, when Jae's uncles from Exo actually visit them.Lets just say some inner fanboying happen but ehem back to the  dancing.

As the boys were dancing there were alot of cheering especially from the girls during the chorus part of the song, cause it slightly lift up their shirts.😏 Powerful dancing showing and great vocals were being showcased even some slight facial expressions while doing so.

After the dance, they quickly grab the instruments and play the song.

She Looks So Perfect by 5SOS

 

The sound of the drum beating were the first things everyone heard then the sounds of the guitars and bass.They soon started to sing.

[Intro: All]
Hey-hey, hey-hey, hey-hey, hey
Hey-hey, hey-hey, hey-hey, hey

[Verse 1: Jongwoo and Jae]
Simmer down, simmer down
They say we’re too young now to amount to anything else

But look around
We worked too ---- hard for this just to give it up now
If you don’t swim, you’ll drown

But don’t move, honey

[Chorus: All]
You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now that I’m so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now that I’m so down
Hey
Hey-hey, hey-hey, hey-hey, hey

During the singing of the chorus,the boys interacted with the other students smiling at them.

[Verse 2: Jinyoung and Liam]
Let’s get out, let’s get out
'Cause this deadbeat town’s only here just to keep us down
While I was out
I found myself alone just thinking

If I showed up with a plane ticket
And a shiny diamond ring with your name on it
Would you wanna run away too?
'Cause all I really want is you

[Chorus: All]
You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now that I’m so down
I made a mixtape straight out of ‘94
I’ve got your ripped skinny jeans lying on the floor
And I know now that I’m so down
Hey
Hey-hey, hey-hey, hey-hey, hey

After this chorus Jongwoo and Jinyoung managed to go on top of the table while Jae position himself in the middle of those tables while singing the bridge.

[Bridge: Jae]
You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now that I'm so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now that I’m so down

After the bridge,they then jumped off the table and Jae backflipped while holding his guitar during the instrumental part and liam put his hands up.This make the students, the teachers and the principal to go wild.Everyone was enjoying dancing and singing along and mostly having fun.

popcornashton: quixotic-cal: mukenope: She Looks So Perfect | ARIAs 2014 wait, NO. CALUM AND MICHAEL NEED TO GO BACK TO THEIR SIDES. KNOW YOUR PLACE. I knew something looked wrong about this

[Chorus: All]
Hey
Hey-hey, hey-hey, hey-hey, hey
You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now that I’m so down (Hey)
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now that I’m so down
Hey

 After they sang the song, they bow down and smiled at the crowd.

V.P. Jyp: "Let's give them another round of applause for M.O.B.!"he said while patting their backs and the people cheer. "boys,Sooman isn't here because something came up.But he told me to tell you that he is proud.

M.O.B: "Thank you uncle!"

They head back to their table and received many positive feedbacks from other groups like Twice,Nct,Itzy,Stray Kids and more.

 

Soojung/Laura's POV:

I was shocked that oppas and Jae's group were being called by principal Sooman.As they were going to the front I saw his grey eyes looking at me,I gave him two thumbs up while smiling causing him to smile back which make me blush.

Claire Olsen had a great crush on Zion Petrakis since the first time … #romance #Romance #amreading #books #wattpad

I kinda hope he didn't see that, my heart is weirdly beating fast too. Is this just a crush or do I like Jae more than a best friend? Ok I should stop thinking like that it's making my cheeks more red.

Jiji unnie:"Baby kim,why your cheeks red?It is because of Jae?"she said in a teasing tone, while poking my cheek. Causing the other unnies to look at me with a teasing look.

Laura:"Yahh!! unnie it's not like that and it's not like I didn't see you and the other unnies with Jongwoo oppa and the others.." i said to her making her and the other unnies to blush this time.Luckily it stop because we soon saw them start to dance and sing.

I knew they were good at dancing but I never knew it was that good. That chorus part tho...Oh my jisoos, I should stop this. So now they are playing their instruments and having fun on stage with big smiles on their faces. Jae also did this cool backflip while holding his guitar.I also notice the other groups dancing along.

 

Congratulations Twice Debut Party GIF by Amirul | Gfycat

8c65e037b76f22588f09c92620ebf34c.gif

Ryujin Yeji GIF - Ryujin Yeji Itzy - Discover & Share GIFs

Chaos Crazy GIF - Chaos Crazy StrayKids - Discover & Share GIFs

 

Yeah I gotta admit our school is awesome, when it comes to these things.Well i think this is the last you will hear from me...for now.

Jae's POV:

Time skip- After classes and team meeting and practice

Ever since we did our little performance,I guess our fans in school has doubled than last time and it was all because someone posted the video of us performing.And I must say we get positive comments and asking if were a new boy band group and such stuff like our names and who we are.

Im in the parking lot with soojung, hyungs and noonas while waiting for my sister after saying goodbye to our other classmates who may have schedules for their respective group.. We were just talking about what happend earlier and showing some of the pictures they took of us.

(Btw, these picture just represent how they look in it.)                                  

 michael clifford gallery5 SECONDS OF SUMMER — vaporstan: stage!luke in white5 Seconds Of Summer. Ashton Irwin (Drums, Vocals). She Looks So Perfect.

                    Jongwoo                                Jinyoung                                        Jae                                                                     Liam

 

I was actually just behind soojung when I saw my photo.So I said

Jae:"That's a really nice photo you took there" I said looking at her.

Laura:''Yeah and you look really cool on stage."she said and she looked at me, if someone were to push us i'm pretty sure we would have kissed.

My goodness what am i thinking,I don't even know how long we were staring until I heard a sudden 'ehem' from one of the hyungs. This caused me and soojung to move away from each other and and have blushed cheeks.They have those teasing looks on their faces,watch my evil inner maknae will come out on them😈. On cue my little sister came out. I shall treat you soon.

"Hi oppas and unnies,oh jae oppa why are you so red?Are you sick?"Jenjen asked looking at me with the same grey eyes like I have.

Jae: ''oh its nothing jenjen,btw we have to go soshi ummas have something important to tell me"I said to her and she put on her helmet."Guys,we have to go now my ummas at home have something to tell me." I said as I hug each of them.I may or may not blush making my ears red while hugging her 😳.

So I put on my helmet,sat on my bike with Jenjen on the back.I waved goodbye at them and sped off the school toward our home.

(Yeah some of the pics can't be seen anymore and it included the nice place that they live in,so...quick house tour. 😅)

0-1-1536x1023.jpg

The Exterior

1-1400x933 Modern Architectural Masterpiece in Pacific Palisades | 1601 San Onofre Dr Pacific Palisades, Ca2-1400x934 Modern Architectural Masterpiece in Pacific Palisades | 1601 San Onofre Dr Pacific Palisades, Ca

3-1400x915 Modern Architectural Masterpiece in Pacific Palisades | 1601 San Onofre Dr Pacific Palisades, Ca5-1400x893 Modern Architectural Masterpiece in Pacific Palisades | 1601 San Onofre Dr Pacific Palisades, Ca

9-1400x933 Modern Architectural Masterpiece in Pacific Palisades | 1601 San Onofre Dr Pacific Palisades, Ca12-1400x933 Modern Architectural Masterpiece in Pacific Palisades | 1601 San Onofre Dr Pacific Palisades, Caxlarge_S1-GC675_TAVAX0_OR_20200519162202-1400x915 Modern Architectural Masterpiece in Pacific Palisades | 1601 San Onofre Dr Pacific Palisades, Caxlarge_S1-GC674_TAVAX0_OR_20200519162155-1400x934 Modern Architectural Masterpiece in Pacific Palisades | 1601 San Onofre Dr Pacific Palisades, Caxlarge_S1-GC681_TAVAXX_OR_20200519162935-1400x906 Modern Architectural Masterpiece in Pacific Palisades | 1601 San Onofre Dr Pacific Palisades, CaBillionaires on Twitter:Sound Design: Harmonious Home Music RoomsThink the two-story man cave and full gym says it all. Not your average home. #gym #pooltable #hardwood

(That's how I imagine the house)

Hope you all like,anyways end of house tour.

 

I first my motorcycle in the garage and basically I ran to soshi ummas house which is basically next door to my house but not after I have greeted my parents and baby sammy.I knocked on the door revealing Seo umma and the others.

7ce78c0e74dc1d8f0fafec1fc36593e1.jpgSeohyunFY! GGSnsd sunny fashion styleYuri SNSDInsertado

 

Jae:''UMMAS!!!"I said hugging all of them one by one with tae umma being the last one.

Tae-umma:"baby jae, i'm starting to think you hug me last cause your tall now."she said pouting making the others laugh.

Jae:"well at least your cute as a shorty"I said still hugging her.

Other soshi ummas:"ok jae you can let go of your tae umma now."they said a little jealous of tae umma.There scary when angry o_o. So I let go of her and sat beside the two shikshin ummas.

Jae:"hey deer umma,do you guys have any food? Also you wanna come Soo umma?"i asked the two shikshin ummas, feeling hungry

Deer-umma:"we have some foods in the kitchen,let's tell the others first."she said and inform the other that they were eating, making them shake their heads knowing the trio loved food.It's also weird that they don't gain weight.

Sica-umma:"but come back in a few minutes, we have to talk about something remember."she said and so we go quickly into the kitchen to get some food.

We were basically joking until soo-umma ask a question.

Soo-umma:"so baby Jae,you have anyone you liked yet?"she asked me, causing me to choke on the food im eating and deer umma to pat my back.

Deer-umma:"ommo,our baby Jae is growing up,so who's the girl?"she asked while wiggling her eyebrows and they both looked at me.

So the most stupid thing I have ever done was run to the livingroom.Not thinking properly and not knowing that I would get attack with questions about me liking someone..

Yul-umma:"hey,why you guys running?"she asked us.Before I could even talk,they cover my mouth and began saying

Soo-umma and Deer-Umma:"Baby Jae has a crush!!!"they both said,causing the other 7 ummas to look at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Sigh- welp good luck to me guys.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello,well this one is long.

So Jae is finally realizing his crush towards laura.😏

Anyways,I hope you enjoy this chapter...that I left on a cliffhanger...

Well bye!!!

Darkllampaca