The News!

The life of me

No one's pov:

About a months or two later...(is that a big gap?)

Time:4 AM

The boys are now in SM building because of a  sudden call or text from gramps Sooman. Since they were suddenly woke up they are very sleepy in the couch laying down.There also seem to be some squealing girl and people gossiping in the building fans or workers? Let's find out.

So this what happen to them before.

Flashback-

Jong: He was sleeping like a child in a funny position.He was also hugging a bear that help him to sleep,well its not because he afraid of anything its because he just likes sleeping with stuffed animals.So much for being 2nd oldest.

About Jong

Name:Park Jongwoo, 18 yrs.old

Nicknames:JonGoof by the rest of the group

Loves: stuffed bear named cam (why?),his family and little brother (minwoo,7yrs.old)

Dislikes:people who fight with his friends

Hobbies:Sports,singing and dancing, videogames

Facts:The dad of the group

Anyways a sudden text from the gramps woke him up and saying that something happened to the others.So being the dad of the group he suddenly rushed to the soomans office not even changing his sleeping attire.

 

Jin:Also sleeping after a long play of video games and watching random dramas that appear on tv.Currently looking like a drunk guy with no job.So Sooman send him a text saying that he is getting called into his office and if he dont come he won't give them any food.Suddenly he started to run and grab a sandwich he had and headed to the company.

About Jin

 

Name: Oh Jinyoung,17 yrs.old 4 months older than Jae

Nicknames:JinShikshin  (jae is one also)

Loves: food, family and well more food

Dislikes: taking his food (of course)

Hobbies:Same as Jong (sorry im lazy)

Facts: Shikshin buddies with Jae

 

William: And he's also sleeping...well also receives a text from sooman that he jae is with him in the office and is late to the meeting.He himself like the others left in a hurry not minding there attire.

(this is William or in short Liam)

Jae: This guy loves his sleep, but his phone stop ringing so he  answer angrily

"yahhh,why are you calling so early in the morning" he said to the phone

"woah calm down my favorite grandson"his gramps said

"why did you call gramps"

"your ummas are kidnapped i need you to come now!"he said then hung up

Jae being worried stood up and bring Sky the puppy with him making sure to put a sticky note to know his whereabouts. He will do anything for his ummas even if he's in sleeping attire.

Then he ran to the building holding on to Sky so he wouldn't fall.

So that's how they all reached to the building.

End of Flashback

 

As of now they are still on the couch half asleep trying to understand what the sooman was telling them until they heard the best part of the conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wait :D...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"you boys will have your debut in a week."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI guys..sorry for a late chap. I feel like i have a bad writers block,like i have some ideas but cant put it to words (if you know what im meaning)

Anyways,I hope you enjoy this one and also stick around to the next chap.

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!! :D