Flahsback from 14 years ago prt.2

The life of me

I'll put this through the years of Jae's age ok.Plus a little sonething for Jae's shikshin umma #1 ok.Here is the chapter, :D

No one's pov:

Jae age:4 yrs.old

In the house of the Lee's in LA.you would think its pretty normal and stuff inside right but guess what happened.Let's see whats inside shall we...

In the family room~~~~~

"mommy~~~,can you play with baby jae?"a cute 4 year old Jae ask his mom.

"i'm sorry oli,but mommy is feeding your baby sister right now"Olivia said feeding a 1 year old baby jenjen who is staring at her with her small grey eyes.

But as soon as she said that Jae pout and crossed his arms and run away while Brian came in the room saying

"Oli,daddy will do anything you asked me to,but after you eat your food"and as Brian said that Jae came back.

And so Jae held his father's hand and they head to the dining room to eat food.

Jae being a dorky little child he is,he pretends to cut his food and ate the food made of air.

Jae and Brian then heard little giggle nearby and when they look it was Olivia standing not so far from them with a giggle baby jenjen.

"it's seems like your sister is laughing at you oli :D,i guess she thinks your funny"Olivia said.

Jae just smile and continue to eat his food,for real now...

After he ate~~~~

"Jae so what do you want to do now since you finished eating?"Brian said

"um I wanna be superman :D"Jae said

"superman?Ok,but I'll make you wear something first."


After Brian make jae wear something like superman while he also wear a cape with a grin on his face.

(with a a cape)

After they had their costumes on,Brian carried Jae and they ran around the house.Olivia was smiling while baby jenjen was giggling in her mother's arms.Including the maids in the house stopped their work to see the bonding of the family.

 

Jae age:7 yrs.old

Jenjen:4 yrs.old

At this year it is fall season time,Jae and his little sister is preparing for school.Luckily they are in the same school.As they head to school and are now walking by the stairs with their dad.Jae noticed his little sister struggling to put on her jacket.

"let oppa help you jenjen"jae said helping her put on the jacket.

This action of jae make their dad proud.

"come on guys we have to go now."Brian said as he held unto Jae hand while he hold onto his little sisters hand.

 

After school~~~~~~~~~

The two children can be seen playing in their indoor playground inside the big mansion.You can see a boy running while pulling onto a wagon with a cute little girl in it giggling.

"be careful not to make her fall"Brian said

"i will not drop my little sis,right jenjen"Jae said to jenjen smiling

"yep"jenjen said

Meanwhile on the parents side~~~

*smiles*"this is a nice day"Brian said

"yeah watching the kids while standing by the door"Olivia said then after she said that Brian kissed her on the forehead.

"ahh jenjen, mommy and daddy being mushy quick kill the ants D:"jae said stomping the floor making jenjen stomp too.

"our children are really dorky"Olivia said

"yeah like me"Brian said with a grin on his face making Olivia punch him hard.

"OWW!!!"

Jae and jenjen laughed at their parents

 

 

Jae age:14 yrs.old

Jenjen age:11 yrs.old

 

Jae and jenjen are outside in the big backyard of the mansion playing with the dogs.

(whtie-female,black-male)

And as they were playing with the dogs,they heard their dad shout.

"Oli,Jen Come and help your dad here your Baby sister is coming!!!"Hearing this both of them ran to help their dad.

Skip the whole labour thing and the hospital~~~~~

At home~~~

While their parents are sleeping,Jae and jenjen were given a task to watch their very youngest sibling Sammy.Jae and jenjen even wonder how her existance was even here.They thought she was a little miracle baby.

As they were watching Sammy,her eyes flutter open revealing grey eyes like theirs.

 

">-<,oppa she is so cute and look at her eyes"jenjen said

"yeah just like you said a few years back"Jae said remembering a small jenjen.

Flashback~~~

Olivia asked little jenjen what she wants if they were to have a little sibling.So this is how it went.

Flashback end~~~

After they both stop daydreaming they look at sammy,who is sticking her tongue out at them.

"*gasp*so mean"jae said pretending to be shocked.

"indeed"jenjen said

The baby girl then giggle at the sight of her older siblings.

 

Jae age:16 yrs. old

Jae's pov:

Today is Shikshin umma's birthday so I decided to buy some stuff for her and the other ummas.

After I bought the things,I went to write a note

Dear soshi ummas,

                            This package (or should I say luggage) is for shikshin umma and others.I bought these things for shikshin umma as a present for her birthday.But don't worry I have names for them to see which ones are yours.

P.s.The rilakkuma candy is for deer umma and the other stuff with other soshi ummas names on it.

P.s.s.Oh and shikshin umma if you eat their stuff and I find out about it Jaejae won't treat you anymore food :I

Love,Jaejae and family

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's it,chapter done.The ones im missing for the other years will be for another time.

Anyways happy late birthday to Sooyoung aka Shikshin umma :D

Okay bye for now see you guys soon.