In a music video?

The life of me

Jae's POV:

(like this)

I'm in the living room with my favorite sisters in the world. Well they are my only sisters in the world so i will protect them all the time. I am watching tv while they are still asleep even after they had eaten their breakfast.*sigh* while i was watching tv i had received a text from grandpa sooman.

Hmmm...this seem like its gonna be a big surprise again.Guess i will have to wake my sisters later.

 

1 hour later:

I am waiting for my sisters to get ready downstairs after i already took a quick shower and put on my clothes which is different from what I usually wear,cause today i felt kind of my dad being businessy (is that even a word ._.)

(Jae's outfit)

 

After a few minutes of looking in my phone they finally came down the stairs.

(Jen and sammy's outfits)

(but sammy without the scarf)

"Jaepa!"sammy said excitedly while hugging my leg.So i pick her up and carry her.

"ok let's go."i said heading to the garage.Today im driving one of the car my dad gave me which is a pretty sweet ride,but i still prefer the motor cycle my dad created but i'll show you soon.

So we head into the car which is a Mansory RR Wraith with a white interior.

 

As I were driving, we listen to random songs from my phone that I connected with the aux cord.As we reach the buiding,we were ucky enough that fans were not there. We soon head to granpasoo's office and hyungs were already there and i greeted them.Then grandpasoo began speaking.

"oh my favorite grandchildren,just sit down anywhere." so we sit down on one of the couches in his office opposite to my hyungs.

"so  i called you today to say special news which is about your upcoming group,which I plan to make a surprise to all the people.But before I continue any questions?"He said and baby sammy raises her hand

"yes little sam"

"wen will we get fwood"she said

"after I speak the big new little one,so I was saying you all will be making cameos in a music video with their new song and you jae will be somewhat of leading man to someone in the group."he explain

"wait to who exactly what group?"I said

"well it is someone you all know of and its ShiningX and the one you will be a leading man to is Lauren Kim who you know of right and speaking of which you are meeting them later after we eat our lunch so you in?"

I look at hyungs and they nodded with smirks on their face which creep me out a little,so I just agree and also I get to see noonas and soojung (not krystal hehe).

SO  anyways after lunch...

As grandpa soo he paid for our food which is for all 8 of us,and also there is not some fans of some sort but we were fine.

Were at SM again chilling in one of the lounges.Waiting for ShiningX to come and as if on cue they came in the room. And we greeted them.

"So you guys are our cameos in our music video?"cammie noona said and we all nodded.

"cool" minji noona said

"hey you guys meet my sisters right except for this little cutie"i said carrying baby sammy

"cmon say hi to noonas"

"wello"she said we a cute smile causing them to squeal and pinch her cheeks

"omg shes so cute"

"cutie >-<"

"Anyways when is your music video gonna be shoot?" jong hyung said

"tomorrow"cammie noona said causing us to shout 'what!'

"already"we said at the same time and  they nodded.

"since they gave us a break how bout we all hang out near a cafe and explain just a tiny bit of the mv.You guys in?"soobin noona ask and we all said yes.

 

At the cafe...

Seating arrangements:

 

 

"so whats this mv and song about anyway?" I ask them after I drank from my beverage that we bought. and luckiily there wasn't that  much people today only a few people who recognize us take picture and hugs.

"its about a group of girls moving on from their exes and the mv is at the amusement park"soojung said (laura) and the noonas seem tense with this subject,i'll just ask from soojung later.

"so speaking of exes let's not talk about it please,so are you guys days so far?"asking me,jenjen and hyungs

"it was fun"

"cool"

"awesome"

"fwun"baby sammy said out of nowhere causing us to say cute and pinch her chubby cheeks.

"well how bout we take some pics and post it but secret because gramps said to make us a secret first."I suggested and they agreed.

So we took some pics but me and hyungs and my sisters wear masks and maybe some hats so they would be recognize at all but my siblings and I also wear some shade because of our eye color.

(The guys)

(top middle-jae,left-jin,right-liam,bottom middle-jong)

(The girls)

(Jenjen and sammy)

 

After the pics we had posted them and earn many comments saying

"ommo these oppas so handsome"fan#1

"I want to marry that tall fella"fan#2

"nah i want him first"fan#3

"can we just talk about ShiningX?"fan#4

"NO!!!"Fan #1,2,3

And then many other talking about who we are and why we are with ShiningX mostly about handsome and beautiful we all are and cute.

"Jae who knew they would love you so much,how bout we tease them a little hey jae,laur why wont you guys take a picture?"Jong hyung said and they all smirk especially Jenjen ._. wow if he had a crush i'll .But do I really like soojung that way?

"um ok then come soojung" and we go beside each other and make random poses.

After that while hyungs noonas and my sister weren't looking weren't looking me and soojung took a picture and post it.

@LaurSJ_Kim with my childhood best friend,i would like to show you but its a secret....<3

 

 

Her post cause people to wonder who I really am and is now kinda shipping us together.I also notice the looks of the others giving us a smirk on their faces.Wow seriously i'll one day smack the smirk on their faces.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys Darkllampaca here,i've been so busy this past month mostly projects and stuff but hey im back.I will update soon but don't know when D: ,but don't worry even if it takes long there will be a update ok.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signing off.....