The Start

The life of me

No one's pov:

Los Angeles,USA

City lights brightening the nights of L.A. People all over the place either at restaurants or in their homes or other places they can go to.The streets were busy and people who is trying to capture moments of the known family.Yes the family aka the Lee Family.

Right now the family is in their wonderful home in L.A.Let's take a look at what they are doing shall we.

(Lee Family Mansion)

(Living Room)

In the living room you'll find 3 people in the couch watching a movie while waiting for their parents.The maids were on vacation meaning only the 3 were at home with some bodyguards and their dogs outside in their own little home.(i'll introduce the dogs soon)

"yah!, oppa give me the popcorn >:("says a girl reaching out for the food.

"haha,you gotta try to reach it jenjen :P"says a boy eating popcorn with a little girl in his lap eating some popcorn in a very messy way.

"its not fair jae oppa,sammy eating the popcorn also"Jen said pouting with her arms cross.

"Junnie,corn"said the little girl name sammy holding out a popcorn for her to eat which she gladly ate.

"aw,thank you sammy,oppa being a meanie D:"jen said

"just teasing you there jenjen"said jae who ruffle his sister's hair.

"your messing my hair oppa"jen said punching her brother's shoulder.

"ow..."jae said now rubbing his hurt arm

"hehe..."baby sammy was now giggling at her older siblings doings.

"cute!!!"both jae and jen thought

"sammy,your face is so messy :3"jae said looking at his sister's face

"here let me clean it for you"jen said and clean her face with some tissue.

Ok,here is a little something about baby sammy

Samantha Jisu Lee,3 years old

Nickname:sammy (by siblings),ji-ji (by parents)

Loves:jaepa,junnie,mummy and daddy,stuffed toys,etc... (she likes at lot of stuff :3)

Dislikes:shoutings,not being around her jaepa and junnie or mom and dad

Hobbies:Sleep,playing with dogs/puppies,random things babies do...

Youngest of the three

Facts:does very cute aegyo (warning-from Jae o-o)

Sooner or later the door open to reveal their parents.

"mummy,daddy!!!"baby sammy said and runs to her parents

"hai dad mom"jae and jen said and hug their parents.

"so what you kids did today?"Brian said

"we just watch movies and eat some popcorn."jae said

"dad,oppa teasing me again"jen said pouting at her dad.

"really jae..."Brian said

"hehe..."jae said making a peace sign

"kids me and your dad buy dinner from this korean restaurant."Olivia said

"nice,i miss korean food already"jae said.Yep since they moved to the states they might not have that much korean food in there.

(The Dining Room)

After the dinner.They met up in the family room

"hey kids me and your mother have something to say"Brian said

"Ok,since your me and your father's businesses have been very successful over the years,we've been planning on making some new plans for our business in korea."Olivia said

"which means we are going back to korea the day after tomorrow."Brian said

"but dad,how about our school?"jae asked

"about that I already informed your school about this,tomorrows your last day at school there so try to make memories with your classmates ok?"Brian said and jae and jen nodded.

"also were bringing along Liam and his mom with us"he added

"cool, liam oppa is coming along"jen said

"nice hyung is coming"said jae

"lia!!!"sammy said with her arms in the air and everyone laughed at her.

"ok,kids its time to head to your rooms"Olivia said and they followed her

Jae's pov:

After mom tell us to go to our rooms,i head to the bathroom to do my routine and head to my bed.Does it look messy?

I look at my phone and saw pictures of me and my soshi ummas when they came here to visit.At some time my sica umma would come here and sometimes with aunty krys.I remember one time they ate by the stairs in which they look funny in.

(like this)

I also remember soojung (aka lauren),when i make a promise to her that i will see her again before i left to come here in the states.

As I was remembering things I didn't know that it was getting late so i turn off my phone and went to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter for this story,so how was this.There will be some new characters in this story.I will also explain some of the things that Jae remembered and what happen before they left.

Sorry for the errors,and credits to whoever owns the pictures.

See you next time,