Part 6: Ferris wheel

Black Truth and White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung’s POV

“Woah! She’s cute.” A street guy said while looking at So-Hyun.

            “Omo! She looks like an actress.” Another guy said.

            And every guy who said that received a deadly glare from Sungjae and Kyungsoo. What’s wrong with these two? Do they both like So-Hyun?

            “Ush! I told her not to wear that shorts! Now what?! ert are around her looking at her thighs!” Sungjae said.

            “You’re being protected to my best friend. Why?” I asked.

            “I just hate erts looking at women’s thighs. I’m sure they are undressing her right now in their minds.” He answered.

            “You’re being paranoid. It sounds like you like her.”

            “What?” he said and looked at me. “You already know who I really like.” He said and then smiled at me.

            Yeah. I know he likes me, but sorry to say, I like someone else. I wish I can reject him without hurting his feelings. I feel bad though. I just looked at So-Hyun who is now laughing with Kyungsoo. She’s lucky.

            “Ow. y.” Another guy said while looking at So-Hyun.

            Sungjae just removed his polo and covered it to So-Hyun’s thighs. How nice?

            “What are you doing Sungjae?!” So-Hyun’s asked.

            “Can’t you hear those erts who are looking at you?! I told you not to wear shorts.” Sungjae said almost shouting. So-Hyun’s just looked at him having a furrow in her brows.

            Can I just in? This will be fun. Promise.

            “Ow. Look at you. You look like a couple having a LQ.” I said.

            “What?!” Sungjae said and looked at me and “NO! They’re not/ We’re not!” The three, with Kyungsoo, of course, shouted.

            “Okay. Okay. I’m just joking. You don’t have to shout at me.”

            “Let’s go So-Hyun.” Kyungsoo said as he put his arms over her shoulder.

            “Yah! Don’t you dare remove that polo!” Sungjae shouted.

            I think I have a plan. *smirked*

 

            They’re are still walking and taking some time. Of course So-Hyun is enjoying this double date but Sooyoung... “We keep on walking. Can we rest a bit.” she said.

            “But we just rested a while ago.” Kyungsoo said. “I get tired easily. Pleeease.” *insert Sooyoung’s puppy eyes*

            They are now having a stroll in the amusement park. And Sooyoung keeps on whining.

            While walking to reach the bench...

            “Mommy! Mommy!” a child shouted with icecream while running. “Mommy!” until he bumped into her.

            “WHAT THE FCK?!” Sooyoung shouted while looking at her dress full of ice cream.

            “Sooyoung, are you okay?” Sungjae, to the rescue, asked her.”This boy stained my dress!”

            “Sorry.” A five year old boy said while bowing his head. “Sooyoung, it was an accident.” Sungjae said. “It’s not! He is not looking while running. What now? My dress was destroyed”

            “Are you okay?” So-Hyun said while kneeling down to see the boy.

            “I’m sorry.” The boy said almost crying.

            Then the mother came and said “I’m very sorry.” “Mommy!”  The boy ran towards her. She immediately carried him and asked “Are you okay?”

            So-Hyun stood up and looked at them, and a memory from her father flashed back in her mind. Sungjae is also looking at them reminding his mother who carried him whenever he’s hurt or he’s crying, when he was five years old.

            “Sorry for the trouble.” Kyungsoo said while bowing at them.

            “No. I’m sorry for the trouble.” The mother said.

            “Next time, watch your kid. Okay?” Sooyoung said.

            “Sooyoung, that’s too much.” So-Hyun said. “Sorry. She’s really upset so I’m really sorry.” So-Hyun said and pushed her best friend away.

            “Why are you protecting that child?” Sooyoung asked. “We are not protecting him, it was an accident.” So-Hyun answered.

            “For now, let’s sit here.” Kyungsoo said and pushed her down. He pulled his towel in his pocket and wiped the ice cream in her dress. “It’s okay now.” He said and smiled at him.

            “Uhmmm...Thanks.” Sooyoung said. She looks at So-Hyun who is now looking at the Ferris wheel. “So-Hyun, do you like to ride Ferris wheel?” she asked. So-Hyun just nodded as a response not looking at her. “Okay!” Let’s ride it.” Sooyoung said. “Ah? No. We can just rest.” So-Hyun said. “Yah!” She shouted and poked at So-Hyun’s forehead.

            “Ouch.” So-Hyun said while nursing her forehead.

            “We can rest there.”

            “Ah-Okay.”

            “But before that, we have to pick our partner. I think I have a paper here.”

            “Partner?” The three chorused.

            “Yes.”

            “But, you are already my partner and Kyungsoo is, So-Hyun’s.”

            “Uhmm, I just want to.” Sooyoung said and get two pieces of paper inside her bag.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter