Part 12: Birthday Boy

Black Truth and White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So-Hyun’s POV

            “We’re going to use our group’s bus. We will meet everyone in the plaza.” Sungjae said while packing his things. “And, we will stay there…”

            “You’ve already said those things. We will stay there all night and comeback tomorrow.” I said. Yeah, he keeps on reminding me about his birthday. Is he this excited?

            “You might forget everything.” He said.

            “Whatever Birthday boy.” I said and went out our room. He just followed me and asked me “Do I look like idiot with my Hawaiian’s shirt?”

            “Nope. You’re handsome.” I said sarcastically.

            “YAH!” he shouted.

            I am just telling the truth. He looks like my uncle.

            We reached the parking lot and we rode his motorcycle and here we go again in the AWKWARD moment.

            “Hold me tight.” He said.

            “Whatever.” I said and hugged his torso. THIS IS REALLY AWKWARD! I HATE IT!

            We reached our destination and I saw his group mates waiting for him. I also saw Sooyoung with…K-Kyungsoo.

            Sungjae parked his motor and we walked to join the others.

            “WOOOH! The birthday boy brought a beautiful lady.” One of his group mates said. “Hi. I’m Pineal.” He added.

            “Hmmm. You look familiar.” The weird one said. Well he’s the one who heard me in the auditorium. “AH! Anti-Sungjae!” he shouted. I just widened my eyes in shocked. “I’m Eunkwang.” He said.

            “Minhyuk.” Skinny one said.

            “Ilhoon.” Cute one said. Is he a guy? He’s too cute. He looks like a girl.

            “Hyunsik.” Smiley face said. Yah, he smiled at me quite a while.

            “Changsub.”  A chubby face said.

            “I’m Kim So-Hyun. Sungjae’s friend.” I said and bowed my head.

            “Okay, the introduction is done. And we’re all here.” Sungjae said.

            I looked at Kyungsoo’s direction. He is just looking at me. Then Sooyoung called him. “Kyungsoo, let’s ride the bus.” She said.

            “Uhm, wait. Sooyoung, you can ride my motorcycle with me.” Sungjae said.

            “Ah. I prefer to ride bus right now. You can ride with So-Hyun. Right best friend?” she said.

            “Uhm…but…” I said.

            “Actually, I really don’t like motorcycles.” She said bluntly.

            “Ah, okay. See you then.” He said. Sooyoung went inside the bus.

            “I can ride with you.” Eunkwang said.

            “No. So-Hyun will ride with me. You can ride the bus hyung. ” Sungjae said and pulled me towards where his motorcycle has parked.

            “Did you invite Kyungsoo?” I asked.

            “Sooyoung insisted.” He answered while fixing his helmet.

            “You really like her.”

            “I think.” He said. “Here” he said as he passed me the helmet. “I know you want to see him too.” He added and mounted his motorcycle.

            “It’ll be awkward.” I said and mounted his motorcycle.

            Sungjae knew what happen yesterday. And he knew all along that Kyungsoo likes me.

            “Hold on tight.” He said and started to drive.

 

            So-Hyun’s POV

            Finally! After 5 hours of travel, we finally reached our destination.

“SEEEEA!” Children, BtoB members, shouted.

            They ran as fast as they could to reach the seashore.

            “Are they older than you? Seriously?”  I asked while looking at them.

            “I don’t even know. Maybe it’s their first time to see a sea.” Sungjae answered as he parked his motor.

            “SO-HYUUUN!” A familiar voice shouted. Wait… “Did you invite Da-Young?!” I asked in surprise. “Sooyoung did. I said that she can invite her friends.”

            “Daebak. Sooyoung can control this robot.” I said as I looked at Da-Young, who is now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter