Part 5: Double Date

Black Truth and White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So-Hyun’s POV

            Another boring weekend. I called Da-Young but all I get is, “I have a practice for our upcoming performance.” *me imitating my best friend’s voice*. Huuush! I didn’t bother calling David because I’m sure he will be watching his Crush, Da-Young.

            I sat down on the upper part of our double deck bed and looked at my roommate who is now busy fixing himself in front of the mirror. “Going somewhere?” I asked even though I know he won’t answer me or “None of your business” he said. “I know. Bring some foods.” I said but I know he won’t.

            “What do you like?”

            I widened my eyes and looked at him. SERIOUSLY?!

            He looked at me and asked “What?”

            “You really asked me what do I like. Didn’t you?”

            “Is that wrong? You asked me to bring foods.”

            “DAEBAK! I thought you’re blind, deaf, or just a robot-Sungjae. You really talked to me.” I said. “You’re weird.” He said. “Look who’s talking. You’re in a good mood aren’t you?” I said. “Will you just tell me what you like?” he said. “Ush. Sungjae is still Sungjae.” I said and looked away.

            My phone rang all of a sudden. I checked my phone and Kyungsoo is calling. Wait. Kyungsoo is calling me. Kyaaah!

            “Hello?” I said as I answer my phone.

            “So-Hyun, are you busy?”

            “Nope. Why?”

           “Let’s go out. I will die here in boredom. Our practice just finished and I still don’t want to go home.” He said.

            Wait. Did I hear him right? Is he asking me to go out with him? With HIM? “Go out? With you?”

            “Yes. Let’s meet at the plaza. I’ll wait you there.”

            KYAAAAAAH! “O-Okay.”

            “See you later.” And the call was ended.

            “Kyaaaaah!” I shouted as I jumped like a kid and covered my red face. I’m so thrilled. Omo. What should I wear?

            “Are you okay?” Sungjae said while looking at me questioningly.

            Oh, yeah. I have my roommate there. I have to act normal but I can’t help this. “My crush is asking me out! Kyaaaaah!” Okay I can’t hide now. “Ow, that Kyungsoo guy?”

            “Oh right. You knew.” I said. “Whatever. Sungjae, help me.”

            “Wait. What?!” he shouted.

            “I said help me. I’m going to change my clothes and see if it’s fine. Okay?”

            “But, I also have...”

            “What is your meeting time?”

            “10.”

            “You’re so excited; it’s only 9:45. Just wait. Girls are always 30 minutes late.” I reasoned out. I grabbed some clothes inside my drawer and went to the bathroom to change my clothes. I picked a sleeveless white dress; it looks cute so I want to use it. I went out and asked Sungjae, “Is this okay?” “Are you going to have an acquaintance party?” he answered. I just rolled my eyes and went back to the bathroom. Well, I asked him to help me so I should not complain. I changed my clothes with shorts and plain white large t-shirt. I went out and asked him again, “How about this one?” “Too short, will look at your thighs.” “Yah! I thought you are late!” I said. “Don’t shout at me. You asked for help.” he said. He’s right. I just went back to the bathroom and about to change my clothes when my cellphone rang. Shocks, it’s Kyungsoo.

            “Hello.” I said as I answer my phone.

            “I’m already here. Where are you now?” he said. FCK! I’m still changing my clothes and I haven’t fixed my face yet.

            “I’m on my way.” Sorry Kyungsoo I lied.

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter