Part 15: Angel

Black Truth and White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So-Hyun’s POV

            ‘Let’s date’ these words keep on repeating inside my head. DAMN! Hippocampus! Just forget these words please. “HEY! So-Hyun!” Da-Young called me. I looked at her and she said that curse word “LET’S…” “NO!” I shouted. “Go?” she said while looking at me questioningly. “Sorry.” I said and carried my bag and went out the house.

            RULE: Don’t look and talk with the stranger.

            “So-Hyun” A stranger approached me. “Uhm, Oh. Sorry.” I said and bowed my head at him and walked away. AAAAH! I HATE THIS! MY FACE TURNED RED AGAIN.

            “Are you avoiding Sungjae?” Sooyoung asked.

            “Uhmmm.” Who’s that? “No.” I answered.

            How can you face that stranger after saying ‘Let’s date’ to him?

            Then suddenly that stranger approached me again and asked “Hey. Are you okay?”

            “Uhm yeah. Bye.” I said without looking at him and walked away. But he held my wrist and pulled me.

            “What is wrong with you? Seriously?!” He asked.

            “Sorry.” I said and about to go but he pulled me again and pushed me against the wall.

            “Seriously? Can you remember what you’ve said last night?”

            “Uhm…I don’t sorry.” And I am about to go again but he pulled me again.

            “Then why are you avoiding me?!” He said half shouted.

            “No reasons. Uhm, I just want to.” I said but I know it is a lame excuses.

            “You can remember it, can’t you?”

“I said I don’t. I was drunk last night. Well, thank you for carrying me back to the house.” I said. I am still hiding my face.

“You can remember that I carried you last night but you can’t remember what you said?”

            “Uhm yeah. I can’t remember things especially if it is not that important.”

            “I guess it is not.” Then he just stood up straight and shoved his hands inside his pocket. “Don’t drink too much alcohol. You’re heavy.” He said and walked away. “Oh, yeah.” Then he stopped. “By the way, I know it is not important. But, if you want to remember what you’ve said last night. You can ask Kyungsoo about it. He heard it.” The he left.

Kyungsoo heard about it? I am doomed! AAAAARGH! Will someone dig my grave now? I want to bury myself right now!

            CURSED THAT ALCOHOL! I WON’T DRINK IT AGAIN!

            “So-Hyun. Not coming?” Sooyoung called me out.

            “Coming.” I said and started to walk.

           What now? I can’t even face Kyungsoo. I really hate myself. Right now, I really have existential crisis. Oooh! This is so depressing.

            “Hey! Drunkie!” Annoying stranger called me.

            “Drunkie? Seriously?!” I said and looked at him with annoyed face.

            “Drunkie? Seriously?” He mimicked my voice. “Here.” He said and threw the helmet to me.

            I tried to catch it but ended up falling to the ground.

            “Seriously? You can’t even catch this?” he annoyingly said. He is really annoying! Everything about him is annoying!

            “You can just come near me and give it to me.” I said and rolled my eyes at him.

            “Woah. Scary.” He responded sarcastically

“Ah whatever! I will just take the bus.” I said and put down the helmet.

“And see Kyungsoo?”

“Let’s go.” I said and get the helmet. DIE Sungjae! Just DIE! He just looked at me and grin like an idiot. “What?!” I asked. “Hmm nothing. I am just thinking…it is not a bad idea, at all.” He said and put his helmet on.

            “What do you mean?”

            “The thing that you asked me last night.”

            “I’ll take the bus.” I said and about to go but he pulled me.

            “I am just kidding. Hahahaha!” He laughed.

            WOW! He actually laughed. I just look at him like he is not a normal person.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter