Part 2:Baby Sitter

Black Truth and White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hahahahahahaha! I told you Sungjae, stop watching s nor , nor reading playboy magazines. Hahahahahahahaha!" Eun-Kwang, BtoB's leader, laughed. He is now sitting on the seat beside So-Hyun, who is now gawking at him. "A-aaahm. *gulp* Not him. Different Sungjae. Not him." She immediately said. 'How can I be careless?' She thought. "Hahahahahahaha. Don't worry, this will be our secret." He replied and winked at her. "B-but..." She stuttered not knowing what to say. She just looked at the back and there he is, Yook Sungjae sitting while talking to someone on his phone.

She bit her lips and closed her eyes then sighed heavily. "Déjà vu?" Da-Young said not even helping her best friend. So-Hyun just glared at her while sending a telepathic message 'GONNA KILL YOU LATER.' "What? This is not my fault." She just replied and looked at the stage. "Don't worry. He doesn't care." Eun-Kwang assured her. She smiled bitterly at him.

'I just want to disappear right now.' She thought.

---

So-Hyun's POV

"So-Hyun, you can stay at the counter. In your situation, you can't walk around. Touka can replace you for the meantime." Kaneki, my manager, said. "Ah, thank you sir." I replied. I am a working student and working at Anteiku, a cafeteria, as a waitress. But because I sprained my ankle, I'm a cashier for this day.

This is soooo boring. Being waitress is more fun than standing here and waiting for a costumer.

"Good evening." I bowed as a guy entered the cafeteria. I looked at that person aaaand its Sungjae again. He roamed his eyes inside the Anteiku. It looks like he is searching for someone. Until someone called him. "Sungjae!" A girl shouted as she waved her hand at him. Sungjae walked towards her table. I look at that girl who looks like 20-25 years old I guess? Naaaah. Why am I curious anyway?

I look at Sungjae who has a grim expression. He looks troubled. "So-Hyun, stay focus on your job." Mr. Kaneki said. "A-ah, sorry." I said and asked the order of the costumer in front of me. After taking his order I looked at Sungjae's table again. He's alone. When did the girl leave? I roamed my eyes and trying to find her. I saw her in the parking lot and now she is riding a car. Sungjae stood up and exited the Anteiku.

Pssssh. Whatever.

=

I am now walking home when it starts raining. Gush I didn't bring my umbrella. What now? I ran as fast as I could not even care about my sprained ankle until I reached our boarding house. "Gush, I'm soaked." I mumbled. I opened the door and entered *gulp* our room. There he is, MY roommate, sitting on the couch while playing guitar. He just looked at me with his poker face.

Okay, just be nice So-Hyun.

I smiled at him and greeted "Hello." He just stared at me like I am a stranger.

A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

He just played his guitar again and DID'T RESPONSE AT ALL! Fudge! Does he know how to say hello? Hi? Or just nod his head? As a response?! Seriously. I rolled my eyes at him and grab some clothes inside my drawer.

I went directly to bathroom and took my bath. After taking my bath, I went out the bathroom then a loud thunder roared followed by a heavy rain. I heard Sungjae's guitar slumped on the floor. I look at him who is now standing and he looks frightened. "Uhm, So-Hyun, will you come here?" He asked. I didn't pay attention on what he said and continued walking to reach the bed. When another loud thunder roared. Then my roommate shouted and covered his ears by his hands. Wait...don't tell me he's afraid of thunders? "Sungjae, you okay?" I asked.

He didn't response and keeps on mumbling "Mama! Mama!"

Another loud thunder and the lights went off.

Gush! Blackout.

I heard someone sobbing and mumbling "Mama". Seriously?

"Sungjae?!"

"So-Hyun. Please come here. I'm so scared" He replied.

Wait.

I really don't know if I'm going to help him first or laugh? A GUY is afraid of Thunders and darkness. I'm going to help him...Hahahahahahahahahaha! Okay sorry. I'm going to help him now.

I reached my phone and my flashlight. "Sungjae." I called him out. "So-Hyun." He responded. He's still sitting while covering his ears and CRYING. I chuckled a bit. I really can't believe that this GUY is...hahahahaha.

"Come here." I extended my arms to help him stand on his feet. He grabbed it and stood up. He's trembling. Okay, he is really scared.

I'm about to pull my hand but he hold it tight and said "Don't let go. Please."

"O-okay."

We reached the bed and let him sit down.

"Okay. Just sleep and think about happy moments." I said. Gush. I look like babysitter of a 5 year old boy. "I'm going to rest now." I said and pulled my hand but... "Just stay here beside me."

"What?! No. I can't" I exclaimed.

"Please."

"I don't want to..."

"Ghost might come near me." He said cutting off my sentence. "Ghost?" I said. He nodded and said "Ghost like white lady." Stop me. I'm about to laugh out loud. Don't laugh at him. Don't... "Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! You're afraid of ghost? Seriously?"

"Stop laughing!" he shouted.

"Hahahaha. Sorry can't help it. But you know what, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter