Part 18: Text Message

Black Truth and White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: PLEASE SUPPORT WANNA ONE. KAMSAHAMNIDA

Comment down wannables! ^_^

So-Hyun’s POV

'Yohohoho! Yohohoho! Yohohoho! Yohohoho!'

            I grabbed my phone to turn off my alarm and sat down on my…wait…this is Sungjae’s bed.

            “Oh! You woke up.”

            “Oooouch!” I shouted and tried to squeeze my head. My head really hurts like hell. It is like splitting in half.

            “Just rest.” He said while chopping some vegetables.

            “What happen?”

            “You’re sick. You should rest.” He explained and put the vegetable inside the pot.

            “I can’t be sick! I have exams.” I said and tried to stand up on my feet but failed. I am really dizzy. Why is everything turning up side down? DAMN! Of all days! Why did the virus and bacteria choose this day! It is our final exam today and I really don’t want talking special exam. Reason, because I will be alone inside the room with my instructor. Where will I get my answer if I am alone?! I really need someone who I can trust during exam days.

            “Do you want to puke while having the exam? Just rest. I already texted David and he already explained to your instructor.” He said and approached me. He touched my forehead and said “See, you still have fever. How can you focus on your exam if you are still not feeling well?”

            “But…”

            “No buts. Just sleep…” he said and push my forehead lightly with his two fingers. “I mean don’t sleep. Let’s eat.”

            “I don’t feel like eating.”

            “You will just decline the soup made by the hottest cook ever?”

            “Yes.” I answered bluntly and lay down on his bed.

            “C’mon! Don’t be so stubborn! Get up and eat and take your medicine!”

            “I am too weak to eat.”

            “I’ll feed you; it is not good to take your medicine with empty stomach.”

            I just looked at him while wondering that he’s being so nice recently.

            “What do you need?” I asked.

            When someone helps you or is being nice to you, he/she needs something to you. That’s what I believe. And as far as I know, Sungjae likes Sooyoung and Sooyoung’s is my best friend. So therefore, he might like me to help him to get her heart. But unfortunately, she likes my crush. And everything gets more complicated than it was when Kyungsoo hasn’t noticed me yet.

            “I don’t need anything.” He said and stood up to get the food that he prepared.

            “Then why are you doing this?”

            “Can you stop asking stupid question and eat your food?! You are really annoying. I am the only person who can take of you right now. I also have to take care of my roommate before I leave.”

            “You leave?” I asked.

            “Mr. and Mrs. Park moved out. Mr. MJ came last night and said I can occupy the room now.”

            “Really?!” I said in excitement. Finally! I can live alone. The day has come. Thank you!

            “Yeah, I will occupy that room tomorrow.”

            “Can you just occupy it now?” I asked.

“Well, I told Mr. MJ that I have to take care of you first before I leave this messy room.”

“I can take care of myself. You can leave now.” I said.

            “Just eat your breakfast and take your medicine. I will leave when you are okay.” He said and went to the sink to wash the dishes.

            I stood up and went to the table to eat what he prepared. It such a waste if I didn’t eat it so I have to eat it even though my stomach don’t feel like accepting any food right now.

            I looked at his back while I am eating it slowly. Sungjae will leave this room. Everything will back to normal now.

            I can finally use my own bed now. Use my bathroom, without someone rushing me to take a bath. No one will call me bro anymore. No one will annoy. No one will cook breakfast for me. No one will take care of me when I am sick. No one will decide what to wear. No one will…

            “Are you done?” he asked and looked at me.

            “Ah…yeah.” I said even though it was obvious that I didn’t eat it. “Yeah…I am not done yet.” I said because he glared at me like he’s going to stab with the knife.

“I am just going to take my bath. Eat your breakfast.” He said and went inside the bathroom.

“So bossy.” I said and started eating my breakfast.

Then he’s phone suddenly rang. “Hey Robot! Your phone is ringing I think someone is calling.” I shouted.

“Answer it!” he shouted it back.

“What?!” I shouted in confusion and looked at his phone. “Ong?”

“Just answer it!”

I just received the call and about to say hello but Ong suddenly talked.

“SUNGJAE! WHERE ARE YOU?! OUR INSTRUCTOR IS MAD NOW! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN’T TAKE THE EXAM. YOU KNOW SHE REALLY HATES IF SOMEONE IS ABSENT DURING EXAM DAYS WITHOUT ANY EXCUSE!”

And the call ended.

He didn’t take the exam? Why? Don’t tell me just to take care of me?!

I looked at the breakfast he prepared and started to feel guilty. Why is he doing this for me? Why is he taking care of me? Why is he so nice?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter