Part 9: Bipolar-Robot

Black Truth and White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday happy birth day happy birthday to you.”  A girl sang while holding a gift for 5 years old Sungjae. “Sungjae...Happy birthday.” She added and gave the gift to him. “Yeheeey. Thank you.” Sungjae said. Suddenly, his mother shouted “Leave my child alone!”

“Mommy?” He looked at his mother but could not find her.

“MOMMY?!” He shouted.

Pitch black covered the room and 10 years old Sungjae is the only one who is standing there. The girl who just sang was gone and his mother was nowhere to find. Then suddenly, loud gunshot was heard by Sungjae. And thunder roared followed by a heavy rain. “MOMMY!” He shouted while crying. He tried to find the door but he can’t see anything.

Then a voice of a 5 years old girl is calling him.

“Who are you? Where is my mother?”

“Sungjae! Sungjae! Where are you?” she asked.

He followed the voice in the endless room. “Sungjae!” the girl shouted again. Until a hand held him and drag him out from the room.

“Sungjae. Sungjae.”

“So-Hyun?”

“Sungjae.”

“So-Hyun.” He hugged her tightly and he cried on her shoulder.

“YAH! SUNGJAE!” So-Hyun shouted and pushed him away.

His head hit the wall causing him to wake up.

“Aw...” he said while nursing his head. “YAH! Why did you do that?!” he shouted.

“You’re having a nightmare. You keep on shouting mommy and I can’t sleep because of your shouts.” So-Hyun explained. “Then why do you have to pushed me?” he asked. “Because you’re hugging me. ert.” She replied.

“YAH!” Sungjae shouted.

“Well, I understand. Sigmund Freud said dream represents your wish. You really miss your mommy don’t you?”

“None of your business.” He replied and lay down, covered his face with his blanket and tried to sleep again.

“And you must like me that much.” So-Hyun’s teased.

Sungjae sat down immediately and shouted. “YAH! WHO WILL LIKE THAT KIND OF FACE? HUH?!” So-Hyun stood up and said “You.”

Sungjae stood up and tried to chase her but she’s already inside the bathroom. “Don’t ever come out!” He said. So-Hyun opened the door and “BLEEEEH!” and closed the door again.

“YAAAAH!” Sungjae shouted.

 

            So-Hyun’s POV

           Finally. Date with my girlfriends! Sooyoung and Da-Young! We are here in the plaza and having a small talk.

            “I miss this.” Da-Young said while eating her ice cream.

            “Me too.” Sooyoung replied.

            “Because you two are busy. I keep on calling you but you have businesses.”

            “Hahaha. Sorry.” Da-Young said.

“Uhm, By the way. So-Hyun, how is Sungjae?” Sooyoung asked.

            “Sungjae?” Da-Young said and looked at me questioningly. That name! Cursed that name. And it reminds me, Da-Young, who has a big crush to that robot, didn’t know that I am Sungjae’s roommate, well either Sooyoung, she just knows that uhmmm, and let’s say he’s my friend. AND DA-YOUNG KNOWS HOW I HATE THAT MAN.

            “So-Hyun hates that guy. Right?” Da-Young said.

            “Hate? Well, they look close.” Sooyoung said.

            “Huh? Is there something that I didn’t know?” Da-Young asked and looked at me.

            “I haven’t told you yet because you’re too busy. Sungjae is my friend now.” I answered. It’s a trap. They don’t know that robot is my roommate. It is not that I can’t trust them but, it’s really awkward.

            “WHAT?! REALLY?! YOU HATE THAT GUY. HOW? OMO!” See Da-Young will act like this once she knew about this.

            “Uhmmm...It just happened.” I said escaping their questions.

            “I am also curious. How did you meet him?” Sooyoung asked.

            Can someone help me here? “Uhmmm...just...I just met him.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter