Part 3: With him

Black Truth and White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So-Hyun’s POV

            It is boring Sunday morning and I am dating myself right now. This is so fun. Yehey. I am eating ice cream alone. Window shopping alone. Being alone .

I wish I can ask Kyungsoo out. WHAT?! SO-HYUN?! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. OF COURSE YOU CAN’T ASK A GUY FOR A DATE  ! ESPECIALLY DO KYUNGSOO!

            I looked at my phone and scan my contact list. Is there someone that I can call here and accompany me? Da-Young is busy with her practice. David is watching her, I don’t know why. Uhmmm, Kyungsoo... “NO!” I exclaimed.

            I will just go home.

            I’m about to reach the exit when my phone ring. Someone is calling. I looked at my phone to answer the call and it is...“Kyungsoo. OMO! Kyungsoo is calling me. He is calling my number. Omo!  What should I do? Am I supposed to answer this call? Uhmmm...” My hand is trembling in excitement. I can’t believe that my crush is calling me.

            “Miss, are you going to answer your phone? Or just stare at it?” the guard said. Okay I’m going to answer it.

            “H-hello?” Why am I stuttering?

            “So-Hyun. Where are you?”

            “Uhmmm, mall. Why?”

            “I’m on my way there. Will you accompany me to buy something?”

            “Ah, sure.”

            “Okay. Call you later. Bye.” And the call was ended.

            Oh my gosh. Omo! Omo! OMOOOO!

            I ran to the boutique and went to the fitting room and looked at myself in the mirror. How do I look like? Are these clothes nice? Uhmmm. I am wearing dress and sneakers? Are these okay? How about my hair? Makeup? Omo! Ottokae?

            Until Kyungsoo called again. I picked up my phone “Hello.”

            “Where are you?”

            “Uhmm, here at boutique.”

            “Okay.” And the call was ended.

            Ottokae? He’s already here. Ottokae?!

            I went out from the fitting room and roamed around the boutique. Okay. Just relax So-Hyun. You look fine enough.

            “So-Hyun!” Someone shouted my name from my right side. I looked at that person and he’s here.

            “Ah, Kyungsoo.” I approached him and said. “You’re fast.”

            “Chanyeol drove me all the way here. Our practice room is near.” He explained. I just formed my lips as ‘O’ to indicate that I understand him.

            “Let’s go.” And he started to walk. I can’t believe this. I am with my crush.

            “What are you going to buy?” I asked. “Sehun’s gift. His birthday is on Wednesday.” He answered. “Maybe I can give him a cap. Or shoes but that’s too expensive.” He added. “How about perfume?” I suggested. “He’s allergic to it.” “Ah. Okay.” I answered. “He’s our maknae. He’s cute and he thinks that he is the most handsome among us. And he loves playing. Uhmmm, I know. What about Rubik’s cube?!” he exclaimed.

“Rubik’s cube?”

“Yes. He loves playing that even though he can’t fix it. He told me that Luhan, former member, taught him how but just can’t.”

“Haha. What a kid.”

“Hahaha. Yes. He’s still a kid.”

“How about you? What do you love to play?”

“Girls.” And he smirked. I just gawk at him and could not believe what he just said. “Hahahaha! Just kidding silly!” he said and poke my forehead. “Ouch!” I exclaimed while nursing my forehead. “I don’t play girls. I love girls. I respect them.” He said.

“Okay.” I responded still nursing my forehead. “But why do you have to poke me?” I asked. “Nah, I just love your forehead.” He said and looked at me.

Gosh. He’s looking at me. Ottokae? “Uhmmm, my f-forehead?” I said.

“It is cute.” He said and smiled. And blood rushes through my cheeks. Did he just say cute? That my wide forehead is cute? Seriously?

“Ah-thanks.” I said and look away from him and continued to walk.

“Wait.” He said.

I’m acting cool. But deep inside GOOOOOSH! I’M CUTE! MY FOREHEAD IS CUTE! KYAAAAAH!

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter