Jealousy Part 3 (Meanie)

Seventeen one shots

I'm sooo sorry for not updating sooner. I'm a lot better now, but I was busy with schoo work. Anyways, here is the last part of Jealousy!!!!

 

"Finally!!!!" Wonwoo screamed as he shut the door. He was really hungry so he quickly cleaned the table and started eating. When he was done, he decided to watch some k-drama since he finished his homework already. 

"What should I watch?" Wonwoo said as he scrolled throught the different options on his tv. Then one movie caught his eye, Miracle in Cell No.7. He absolutely loved that movie even though it made him cry every time. He quickly selected the movie and started watching. Although he loved the movie, he was really tired. After all, he had eaten a lot more than usual because he was hungry and he was already a bit tired from cleaning the kitchen.

He soon started to nod off and his tiredness soon overwhelmed him. 

Later...

"Click."

"Wonwoo? Are you there? Look, I-know-you're-probably-still-mad-so-I-bought-you-your-favorite-hamburgers-from-that-one-place-you-really-like-so-please-don't-kill-me" Mingyu said all in one breathe. However, there was no response. "Wonwoo?" Mingyu called again.

He then spotted Wonwoo peacefully sleeping on the sofa. Mingyu chuckled at how innocent and cute the older looked when he was asleep. 

"Achoo!" Wonwoo sneezed. He was shivering since their apartment didn't have a heater and it was cold. 

Mingyu smiled and carried his boyfriend into his room. "Goodnight hyung. Sweet dreams" Mingyu whispered and he kissed Wonwoo on the forehead. He closed the door and put the hamburger in the refrigerator then proceeded to his room. He noticed there was a wallet on his desk and saw it was Jungkook's. He must of left it at our place when he was in a hurry to escape earlier, Mingyu thought, I'll just give it to him tommorow then. And with that, Mingyu fell asleep on his bed.

The next day...

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

"Urg, what time is it?" Wonwoo said as he looked at his alarm clock.

"It's only 7:25... Wait, 7:25!!!!! I'm supposed to meet Jihoon and Soonyoung at 7:30!!!!" Wonwoo screamed as he jumped out of bed and rushed to get ready for school. The festival was coming up and the Music and Dance clubs were asked to make a special concert for the school. Wonwoo and Jihoon were in charge of the music and Soonyoung was in charge of the choreography. However, they all had normal club activities to worry about after school so the only solution was to meet before school started at 8:30.

Wonwoo looked through the refrigerator hoping to find some leftovers to take for lunch. He smiled when he saw the hamburger and a little note attached to it which read, 

To Wonwoo, 

I'm really sorry for making the kitchen a mess. I know that this hamburger probably won't make up for it so when we get back from school I'l treat you to whatever you want.

From Mingyu

Wonwoo smiled and tucked the note into his jacket pocket. He then proceeded to pack the hambuger in his bag when he remembered that he was running late and rushed out the door after fumbling with his keys to lock the door.

Wonwoo ran to school as fast as he could and basically flew up the stairs to the Music room. He was met with Soonyoung who was trying to calm down an angry Jihoon.

"FINALLY!!! I thought we said we would meet at 7:30. Do you know what time it is right now?! That's right 7:50!!!!" Jihoon screamed at Wonwoo who was about ready to crawl into a corner. 

"Jihoon, it's fine, we still have some time left till the festival and at least Wonwoo is here" Soonyoung tried to reason with his boyfriend. Jihoon huffed but said nothing more. Only Soonyoung could calm Jihoon down, it was the main reason why Soonyoung was always by his side. After all, no one could forget that one fateful day when Soonyoung caught a cold and couldn't come to school. It was the first time in a long time Jihoon had been seperated from Jihoon for such a long time. Everyone hoped he would be able to keep calm and not go on a rampage while Soonyoung wasn't at school. However, things never so as planned.

Flashback...

"LET GO OF ME!!!!!" Jihoon screamed at Jeonghan, Jisoo, and Seungcheol. "HE DESERVES TO DIE AFTER WHAT HE CALLED ME!!!"

"Hyung!! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you short and fluffy!!!" Mingyu yelled as he cowered behind Wonwoo. 

Jihoon sighed and stopped trying to attack Mingyu. Jeonghan, Jisoo, and Seungcheol slowly let go of Jihoon, still not sure what he would do. Jihoon then clamly walked over to where the guitars where and picked one up. After inspecting it, he turned towards Mingyu who was still cowering behind Wonwoo.

Jihoon then proceeded to chase Mingyu around with the said guitar. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME SHORT!!!!!" Jihoon screamed. Luckily, right when Jihoon had Mingyu cornered, Soonyoung came and was able to successfully calm Jihoon down. From that day on, everyone, literally, everyone made sure the two were never seperated in case that the incident would repeat itself.

Back to the story...

Wonwoo was thankful Soonyoung had calmed Jihoon down and the three soon began working on festival preparations. 

Later, the bell rang symbolizing that school was about to start and the three friends went to their respective classrooms after promising to meet again on Sunday.

While Wonwoo was walking to class, he saw Mingyu. He was about to go say hi when he spotted Jungkook. Wonwoo was curious so he tried eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Thanks soo much!!" Jungkook said as he hugged Mingyu. Wonwoo got a little jealous but he didn't want to give himself away so he stayed quiet.

"No problem. But you owe me one okay?" Mingyu said.

"Fine, I'll buy you lunch" Jungkook answered as he rolled his eyes. Mingyu clapped his hands in joy and they walked to their class together.

Wonwoo was contemplating on following them when he noticed that he was going to be late if he doesn't go to class now.

Later...

Wonwoo was about to go find his boyfriend when he remembered that Jungkook promised to buy Mingyu lunch. Wonwoo thought that it would be awkward if he ate lunch with them so he just ate with Soonyoung and Jihoon instead.

On the rooftop...

"Hey guys" Wonwoo said as he sat next to the Soonhoon couple.

"Wonwoo? Why are you here? I mean, it's not like we don't want you here it's just that you rarely eat with us anymore" Soonyoung said. Wonwoo almost always ate with Mingyu since they were dating and occasionally hung out with them after he ate, not at the beginning of lunch.

"Oh" Wonwoo said as he scratched his neck, something he does when he's nervous or doesn't know what to say, "I just wanted to eat here today."

"Come on Won. Don't you dare hide anything from us. We've been your best friends since basically forever, now spill" Jihoon said.

Wonwoo sighed and told them what he had heard. Suddenly, Jihoon and Soonyoung started laughing. 

"It's nothing to laugh about guys!!!" Wonwoo pouted.

"Haha, I'm sorry, but it's just really funny. I mean, you almost never get jealous" Soonyoung said as he wiped away his tears from crying too hard.

"Jealous? I'm not jealous..." Wonwoo said.

"Yeah, and Seungcheol is totally not crushing on Jeonghan" Soonyoung smirked.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and refused to talk about it again. Jihoon and Soonyoung decided to stop teasing Wonwoo and ate and talked to Wonwoo until lunch was over.

Wonwoo felt much better after talking to his friends, but something still nagged at him. Was it the burger? Was it that he ate too much yesterday? No. Wonwoo was still slightly jealous that Mingyu hung out with Jungkook instead of his own boyfriend. And that he didn't even call or text Wonwoo once.

Wonwoo trudged back to class and drowned out the sound of his teacher talking.

After school....

School was finally over. Wonwoo always walked with Mingyu on the days Mingyu didn't have basketball practice since they live with each other. However, Mingyu was no where to be found. Where did he go? Wonwoo thought. He spotted one of Mingyu's other classmate and friend, Seokmin. 

"Seokmin!!" Wonwo called out. The happy virus turned around to greet his hyung.

"Hi Wonwoo hyung. What's up?"

"Um, I was wondering if you saw Mingyu. We were supposed to go home together but I can't seem to find him."

"Oh. I think I saw MIngyu go out with Jungkook. If I remember correctly, they were planning to see a movie after school" Seokmin responded.

"Oh. Well thanks anyways. See you later" Wonwoo called to Seokmin as he started to walk away.

"Bye hyung!!" the happy virus yelled.

By now, Wonwoo was very jealous. Mingyu hadn't even called or texted him to let him know that he was going to watch a movie with Jungkook. Whatever, Wonwoo thought. He was walking back home when he decided to drop by the convenience store to buy some food since he didn't want to cook. Once Wonwoo finished his food, he exited the store and continued back home.

The next day was a weekend so he decided to watch some tv and then go to sleep. After binge watching a couple episodes of Dream High, he started to feel a bit sleepy so he took a shower and went to sleep. Wonwoo felt hurt that Mingyu would rather spend time with his friend than with his boyfriend. Yes they see each other everyday, but Wonwoo hadn't had a chance to really talk with the younger since Jungkook transfered to their high school. In the end, sleep overcame Wonwoo and he dreamt of becoming a K-pop idol in a group called SEVENTEEN with his friends. Crazy right?

When Wonwoo woke up, he decided to cook he and Mingyu some breakfast and then watch tv together like they always do on weekends. However, Mingyu was no where to be found. Wonwoo spotted a note on the kitchen counter which read:

To Wonwoo,

Sorry I can't be there when you wake up. I promised Jungkook I would Taehyung and him sightseeing since they just moved here. Breakfast is in the fridge. I'll see you tonight probably. :)

From Mingyu.

Sure enough, breakfast was in the fridge and Wonwoo putit in the microwave to heat it up. Wonwoo was beyond sad, he was outright depressed. Never, and I repeat never, had Mingyu not spent the weekend with Wonwoo since they moved in with each other. He was on the point of shedding a tear when his phone rang. Wonwoo picked it up to hear the voice of his favorite donsaeng.

"HYUNG!!!!! Are you awake?" Chan yelled into the phone. Wonwoo smiled a bit from hearing Chan's voice. He was the maknae of the group and everyone loved him.

"Yeah. Why are you asking?"

"Well Jeonghan hyung and Seungcheol hyung got a couple of tickets for the amusement park and were wondering if you and Mingyu wanted to come."

"I would love to, but Mingyu can't go since he is hanging out with one of his friends."

"WHAT?! Mingyu isn't at home with you? That's a first. Well anyways, meet us at the entrance to Seoul Land at ten!!" and with that, Chan ended the call.

Wonwoo felt down when Chan talked about Mingyu, but felt better since he was going to an amusement park. He loved amusement parks and hadn't gone to one since he was little. Wonwoo got ready and packed up the things he needed.

At Seoul Land...

"Hyung!!! We're over here!!!" Chan screamed as he waved his arms. Wonwoo chuckled and ran towards the bunch. Everyone except for Mingyu was there. The group went on kiddie rides, on Sky X and a couple of rollercoasters, and into the haunted house.

They ended the day with the carousel and went home.

"See you later hyung!!!!" Chan cried as Wonwoo left.

At home...

"Mingyu still isn't home yet?" It was already nine p.m. when Wonwoo came home and was starting to wonder where the younger was. Although it was nice hanging out with his friends and going to Seoul Land, he wishes he could have gone with Mingyu too.

It was late so Wonwoo decided to take a shower and go to bed.

The next morning...

"Hyung. Hyung! Rise and shine!" Mingyu said to Wonwoo. 

"Mingyu?" Wonwoo groggily said as he woke up. Mingyu smiled at him with those canines of his and Wonwoo sat up so he could have a better look at Mingyu.

"The one and only! Come on, the new episode of Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon is going to start soon and I was thinking of buying some snacks. Wanna come with me?"

"Of course!" Wonwoo jumped out of bed and got ready. When he was ready, he exited his room to see a happy Mingyu on his phone. Probably Jungkook again, Wonwoo thought. Wonwoo couldn't help but be jealous and decided it was time to let Mingyu know.

"Mingyu. I've been thinking recently...." Wonwoo started.

"Yeah hyung?" Mingyu answered.

"I-I'mjealousthatyou'rehangingoutwithJungkookmorethanme" Wonwoo said, all in one breathe. Mingyu blinked a couple times and then started laughing.

"Hey! Stop laughing. I'm being serious right now."

"Haha. Ah, sorry hyung but this is just too funny. I mean, I'm always the jealous one but seeing you be jealous of Jungkook...." and Mingyu burst into laughter once more. Wonwoo just pouted at Mingyu and stomped into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Wait!! Hyung!!!! I'm sorry for laughing, but I'm only laughing because I thought that you would never get jealous over something like this." Mingyu yelled as he chased after Wonwoo who was still pouting.

"Hmph. Well I am jealous. So pay more attention to me" Wonwoo whispered at the end, his voice barely audible and his face as red as a tomato. Mingyu was still able to catch what Wonwoo said and smiled, showing those canines of his. 

"Your wish is my command. So hyung, wanna go get some hamburgers as an apology? My treat of course." Wonwoo perked up at the sound of 'hamburgers' and raced out the door with a chuckling Mingyu following him out the door and making sure to lock their apartment before they left.

 

Finally finished this one shot!!!! I'm getting started on another Meanie fanfic someone requested, but please leave a comment down below if you have a fanfic idea you would like me to write. Subscribers are welcomed with open arms and upvotes are great. Thank you!