Don't Leave Me Part 2 (Junhao)

Seventeen one shots

"Don't worry baobei. I'll be right back. I just need to get some stuff from the–"

"No!" Minghao shouted as he cut Jun off. He pouted cutely and said, "Don't leave me."

Omg, omg, omg!!!!! He looks soooo cute and vulnerable!!!!!! Jun thought as he looked at his boyfriend. No Jun. You have to focus. Minghao's health is your number one priority right now, Jun mentally scowled himself. But he's soooo cute!!!!!!!

"Jun?" Minghao said, still panting. Jun snapped out of his thoughts and turned towards his boyfriend.

"Yes baobei? Do you need something?"

"No, you just *cough* seem kind of out of it. Are you okay?" Minghao innocently asked. Jun felt bad that while he was fawning over Minghao's cuteness, Minghao was worried about Jun even he was the one that was sick.

"I'm fine, but you have a fever"

"I did feel a little dizzy in the morning, but I thought that was becuase I was tired. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's my fault for not noticing earlier. Now stay here and get some sleep. You need it." Minghao smiled at Jun. I'm so lucky he's my boyfriend, Minghao thought as he drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

Okay, he's asleep. Now what? Jun thought. He might have said he would take care of Minghao but Jun can barely cook. He only knows how to make ramen and boiled eggs since Minghao does most of the cooking or they just go out and eat. Think Jun. Who can you call right now that could help you?

Suddenly, the Jun's cellphone went off. He had just recieved a message from Jeonghan, the mother of the group, asking him if Minghao was okay because he had heard Minghao was sick. A lightbulb went off in Jun's head.

To Angel Mom:

Hyung!!!!! Minghao is sleeping right now, and i want to make him porridge so he can take his medicine when he wakes up, but u know i can't cook!!!!!

From Angel Mom:

Don't worry. i'll send Mingyu to your apartment during lunch. Just make sure Minghao's temperature doesn't rise and don't do anything that could make things worse.

To Angel Mom:

Thanks hyung!!!!

Jun put down his phone and tried to find something to cool Minghao off. He came back to their shared room with a cloth he soaked in water. He gently placed it on Minghao's forehead and caressed Minghao's face. Minghao, please get better soon. You know I don't like seeing you sick.

Jun then went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for Minghao in case he woke up and was thirsty. He came back and saw Minghao was still sleeping and decided to change the cloth again. After doing this for an hour or so Jun started to nod off to sleep. He was still tired from practice the day before. Must. not. go. to. sleep. Jun thought, but his eyelids fluttered shut and sleep overcame him.

"Knock, knock, knock."

"Jun, it's Mingyu and Wonwoo. Open up!"

"Mmm, five more minutes mom" Jun yelled.

"JUN!!! WAKE UP!!! I HAVE FOOD!!!!" Mingyu yelled at the top of his lungs. Jun jumped up at the mention of food and raced towards the door.

"Finally! I thought I was going to–Oww, hyung!" Mingyu cried. Wonwoo had just hit him on the head because Mingyu was being too loud (again).

"I told you to keep your voice down. Hi Jun! How's Minghao?" Wonwoo asked as his boyfriend was pouting cutely at him.

"He's still asleep but I think he looks better. Why don't you come inside?" and with that the three boys entered Minghao and Jun's shared apartment.

In Jun and Minghao's shared room...

"It looks like his temperature went down. He should be fine by tommorow" Wonwoo said.

"Really? That's a relief" Jun said as he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Now, here's the other reason why we came, FOOD!!!!!" Mingyu yelled again. Wonwoo hit him on the head again for being too loud and Minghao slowly started to wake up.

"Hey baobei. Are you feeling better?" Jun asked.

"Yeah, but I'm kind of hungry. Is there anything to eat?"

"Well Mingyu here brought some food for us so just wait a little and I'll bring your food" Jun said as he smiled lovingly at Minghao. Wonwoo smiled at the cute scene while Mingyu was still rubbing his head from Wonwoo's last hit.

Later... 

"Wow! This is really good!" Minghao said as he wolfed down his food.

"Well cooking is one of his talents" Wonwoo said as he was eating his own food.

"See, I'm just so great aren't I? I'm good at sports, I'm a great chef, I'm good looking, I'm good in be–Oww hyung!!! That was the third time today!" Mingyu whinned. Wonwoo just continued to eat his food with a noticeable blush on his face. Minghao and Jun laughed at the scene and soon they all finished their meal. Minghao being Minghao said he would wash the dishes but Jun being Jun said that he would do the dishes instead. Wonwoo and Mingyu left since they still had school so Minghao and Jun were all alone.

"Jun, I can wash the dishes you know. I feel much better now."

"No. You're still recovering and I refuse to let you do any work until I know you're better" Jun stubbornly stated.

Minghao sighed. "And what exactly do I have to do to make you believe I'm over my cold?"

"Well for starters, you could give me that reward you promised me this morning." Minghao blushed at the thoughts of that morning and looked away.

Jun loved teasing his boyfriend sometimes and decided this would be one of those times. "Come on baobei. Just one kiss. That's all I'm asking for or is that too hard for you to do?" Jun smirked. Minghao grew even more flustered and mumbled under his breathe.

Jun took that opportunity to give Minghao a quick peck on the cheek. Minghao was now beet red. Jun pouted at Minghao and pointed at his lips. Minghao was slightly reluctant at first but he ended up kissing Jun anyways.

"I love you baobei."

"Me too Jun."

"Awww. This scene is just too cute!!!!" Jeonghan said as he was filming their entire scene on film.

"What the–Why are you guys here?!" Jun yelled as he protectively hugged Minghao who was even redder than before if that was possible.

"Well Mingyu here forgot his keys at your house so he went back to get them and everyone else wanted to tag along to see how Minghao was doing, but I guess we don't have to worry about that anymore" Wonwoo smirked.

"Yah!!! Just get out of our apartment!!!" Jun yelled as he chased Meanie, Soonhoon, Jeongcheol, Verkwan, Seoksoo, and Dino out of their apartment.

 

So I hope you enjoyed that one shot and make sure you subscribe for more! Remember, subscribers get top priority for stories!!!