Our Anniversary Part 3 (Meanie)

Seventeen one shots

I am soooo sorry I did not update after the longest time, but I was super busy. My teachers thought it would be a good idea to cram all of our tests into the same week which resulted in basically no time to write on af for me. Anyways, here is the new chapter!!!

 

Wonwoo took the silence as a "yes" for going to the haunted house and began dragging Mingyu to his untimely death.

At the haunted house...

"Wow!! This place is amazing!" Wonwoo said as they arrived at the haunted house. Amazing was an understatement. The haunted house looked a hundered percent real and only had the best of the best. It had holographic images, moving skeletons, piercing screams coming from inside the house, and the house creaked every time you opened the door. Basically, it was Mingyu's worse nightmare. While Wonwoo was awestruck by the life-like haunted house, Mingyu was frozen on the spot, trying to think of ways to escape. Luckily for him, the haunted house had a rather long line so he still had time to think of any escape routes.

"Hyung," Mingyu whinned, "The line is too long. Let's go somewhere else," Mingyu then proceeded to make his puppy-dog face that he knew Wonwoo couldn't resist, but unluckily for him, his hyung had just spotted two of their friends who were just coming out of the haunted house.

"Vernon! Seungkwan! Over here!!" Wonwoo yelled. The two boys heard their names being called and ran over to meet Wonwoo and the petrified Mingyu.

"Hi hyung!" Vernon said. Seungkwan was simply holding onto Vernon like he would die if he let go. 

"Is there something wrong with Seungkwan?" Wonwoo asked.

"Naw, he was just really freaked out by the haunted house. Honestly, that was the best haunted house I've ever been too. If you think the outside of the house is cool then you'll be shocked when you enter the house. You have got to try it out" Vernon said. Little did he know that Mingyu was glaring daggers at Vernon. Now what was he going to do. There was no way Wonwoo would leave without going inside the haunted house.

"Seriously?! Mingyu we have to try the haunted house. Look, the wait time is only five minutes now!" Mingyu's eyes widened at that statement. How was that possible? The wait time was twenty minutes just a few minutes ago. Then he realized, most of the people in line had rather chickened out or decided to go in one big group. Mingyu was absolutely devestated. But there was no escape.

"See you later hyungs!!!" Vernon called as he and a still-scared Seungkwan walked away. Wonwoo waved at them and knew that he had to try the haunted house. After all, the haunted house was so scary it shut up the rather talkative diva. And we all know that Seungkwan loves to talk and be at the center of attention, but he never said a single word while Wonwoo and Vernon were talking. 

Just then, the person in charge of the haunted house called the next person in line. Might as well get this over with, Mingyu thought as he and Wonwoo walked inside the haunted house.

The first thing they noticed was that it was pitch dark and eerily quiet. Then, they heard a large crash and the scurrying of foot steps from their right. They were not alone. Wonwoo was amused, he did not expect the haunted house to be this good, and it was only the beginning. Mingyu on the other hand was petrified. If horror movies taught him anything it was that if you hear a crash and footsteps, you were going to die. Mingyu just held Wonwoo's hand tighter until he noticed that it did not feel like Wonwoo's hand. In the darkness he could could barely make it out but it was something small and looked like a little girl. The lights suddenly flickered on for a moment and Mingyu clearly saw what he was holding onto. It was a girl who looked innocent enough with her teddy bear and white dress until you looked at her eyes, they weren't there. And to top it off, she was bleeding profusely. Mingyu screamed and bumped into something. Wonwoo. 

Mingyu quickly grabbed Wonwoo which surprised the elder. Wonwoo didn't see the little girl who was holding Mingyu's hand seconds ago so he wasn't that scared. Just then, the lights finally . The two boys blinked a couple times to adjust to the sudden change in light. Wonwoo thought he was about to go deaf at the piercing shreak he heard, not sure if it came from Mingyu or the little girl. Mingyu dashed out of the room, pulling Wonwoo with him. They traveled through a long hall way filled with spiders and snakes. Two animals Mingyu hated so he of course simply screamed again and ran even faster. Wonwoo was still amazed by the house's special effects. No wonder Vernon loved the place. 

The two boys finally slowed down when they arrived at an empty room. They were both panting and sweating profusely. The door shut behind them and Mingyu held onto Wonwoo for dear life and Wonwoo simply hugged him back. He knew that Mingyu was easily scared, but he still decided to go into the haunted house anyways. He started to feel bad for the younger until he saw the little girl again. Except this time, she was holding a knife instead of a teddy bear, her dress was now stained with what seemed like blood, and the most interesting part, she was hanging from the ceiling. Yup, if he wasn't deafened by Mingyu's other screams, he sure was now. The poor boy then collapsed in Wonwoo's arms which alarmed Wonwoo. He quickly checked Mingyu's pulse and ignored the girl who was creeping closer and closer to the couple. Wonwoo felt a pulse so he knew that Mingyu just fainted from fear and proceeded to carry him bridle style to the exit of the haunted house. He wasn't even remotely phased by the little girl, the zombies, ghost, the blood dripping from the sides of the walls, or the sudden sneak attacks. He simply wanted to get Mingyu out of the haunted house. 

Finally, he saw the exit and ran outside of the haunted house. He then layed Mingyu on a bench and put Mingyu's head on his lap.

"I'm sorry I made you go into the haunted house" Wonwoo said and he kissed Mingyu's forehead.

 

Poor Mingyu!!!! Wonwoo, you better take care of him!!! Anyways, this one shot is still not over yet. I have about one or two scenes left for Meanie so please keep reading. I promise you that they will have a happy ending! 

P.s. I originally posted this earlier, but I stupidly didn't notice that I pressed "Hide Chapter." *cries*