Jealousy Part 2 (Meanie)

Seventeen one shots

I'm feeling a lot better now so I decided to update this one shot. I hope you guys like and please subscribe. Thank you!

 

What the heck is Jihoon saying, Wonwoo thought. I mean, he's not completely wrong, but... No! Wonwoo get ahold of yourself! Jungkook is simply Mingyu's friend, a classmate, nothing more. Besides, Jungkook is dating that Taehyung person anyways so there is no way he is after Mingyu, Wonwoo assured himself. He walked up the stairs to his and Mingyu's shared apartment and opened the door.

To his surprise, a spoonful of ice cream hit him in the face. The apartment was dead silent for a moment. Wonwoo then whipped the ice cream off his face and glared at the person who threw it at his face. Sadly, on the recieving end of the glare was Mingyu who was sheepishly smiling at Wonwoo.

"MINGYU!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU. NO FOOD FIGHTS IN OUR APARTMENT!!!!" Wonwoo yelled. Mingyu shrank a couple feet and mumbled. "What are you saying? Speak up! I can't hear you?" Wonwoo said.

"I didn't mean to hit you hyung. That was meant for Jungkook" Mingyu whispered. Sure enough, right next to where Wonwoo was standing was Jungkook who was quietly packing up his things so he could stealthily leave. 

Jungkook stopped packing up at the sound of his name and turned to face the two boys. "Haha. Um, I'm just going to leave now..." Jungkook said as he grabbed the rest of his things and bolted out of the room.

"Wait!! Jungkook!! Get back here!!!!" Mingyu yelled as he started to chase after Jungkook but Wonwoo stopped him from leaving.

"And where do you think you're going?" 

"But hyung" Mingyu whinned, "He's getting away!!!" Wonwoo still refused to budge and Mingyu gave up trying to persuade Wonwoo to let him chase after Jungkook.

"No buts Mingyu. I won't let you go anywhere until you give me a good reason why you thought that throwing ice cream was a good in the first place" They were now seated on the couch after Wonwoo cleaned himself up.

"I can explain. So, Jungkook and I were having an ice cream eating contest, which I won, and Jungkook was salty that I won so he picked up some ice cream and tried to hit me with it. Of course, being the athlete I am I successfully dodged al his blows and was going to get back at him for trying to hit me with ice cream. Therefore, I threw a ton of ice cream at his face and when he ducked it accidentally hit you in the face. I'm really sorry Wonwoo. I didn't mean it. Please forgive me?" Mingyu said and threw Wonwoo his famous puppy face.

Wonwoo always fell for Mingyu's puppy face and this time was no exception. *sighs* "Fine, I forgive you for now, but promise me this will never happen again okay?"

Mingyu smiled at Wonwoo and promised him that it will never happen again. He then looked at the clock and gasped. "Oh shoot! It's already 4 o'clock?! I promised Minghao that I would meet with him at 4p.m. sharp!" Mingyu yelled as he quickly packed up the things he needed. He gave Wonwoo a peck on the cheek and then raced out the door. Wonwoo blushed at Mingyu's action and decided to get a glass of water from the kitchen before finishing his homework. 

To his dismay, the kitchen was an utter mess. Ice cream, hot fudge-that-wasn't-so-hot-anymore, cherries, almonds, gummy bears, and a lot of other ice cream toppings were splayed on the kitchen's walls and floor. "MINGYU!!!!!" Wonwoo cried out. He knew Mingyu was fibbing just a little bit when he told Mingyu what had happened but he didn't think that it would be that bad. 

"Wait until he comes back. I'm going to give him the scolding of a lifetime" Wonwoo said as he cleaned the kitchen. While he was cleaning the kitchen, he found a wallet on the floor. "Huh? Who's wallet is this?" and being the curious kid he is, he looked to see whose wallet it was. It was Jungkook's. He probably left it here when he came over. I'll just give it to Mingyu later, Wonwoo thought. Wonwoo put the wallet in his pocket and continued to clean the kitchen.

"Whew. Finally finished!!!" Wonwoo screamed as he collapsed on the couch. I guess all that's left to do is to take a bath, order takeout for dinner or cook, and finish my homework, Wonwoo thought. I guess I'll start with that shower. 

So, Wonwoo got up and gathered his stuff to take a shower. After his bath, he decided he was to lazy to cook so he called the local chinese takeout place.

"Hello? Is this Shining Diamond? Yes, I would like to place an order for one serving of dumplings and one serving of mapo tofu? Okay. Thank you!" Wonwoo said. "I guess all I can do is wait. Might as well start to do my homework." Wonwoo went back into his room and started to take out his homework when he remembered Jungkook's wallet. "I guess I should leave it in Mingyu's room so he get's it to him later."

Wonwoo decided that would be the best option for now and placed the wallet on Mingyu's desk in his room. Then he went back into his room and started doing his homework. As he was finishing up his english homework, the bell rang. Must be the food, Wonwoo thought so he walked towards the door with his wallet.

"One serving of dumplings and mapo tofu for– Wonwoo?!" Jun exclaimed as he saw Wonwoo.

"Hey Jun."

"Why are you ordering takeout again? I thought that your precious boyfriend would cook for you" Jun teased.

"Yeah well my 'precious boyfriend' went to your place to see Minghao."

"Oh. I think I do remember Minghao telling me something about that."

"Anyways, when did you get a job at Shining Diamond? I've ordered from there for years and I've never seen you there before."

"Oh, my and Minghao's anniversary is coming up so I wanted to get him a present but I'm broke so I decided to get a job."

"But you already have a job as a model" Wonwoo pointed out.

"Yeah but I spent all my money from modeling for new clothes and I don't have any new job offers so I decided to start working here. Besides, the pay is surprisingly good here"

"Cool. Well, are you going to give me my food or are you just going to stand there?" Wonwoo joked. But seriously, he was really hungry since he only had a smoothie for lunch.

"I almost forgot. Here's your mapo tofu and your dumplings" Jun said as he handed the food to the starving Wonwoo.

"Here's the money" Wonwoo said, but Jun just nodded his head.

"It's okay man. I got this. Just think of it as a thank you gift for tutoring me in Math" Jun said.

"What? If you're paying then I want an extra order of dumplings or a hamburger at the very least."

"Jeez. And you wonder why I don't like to treat you. But fine, I'll get you your hamburger if I have any money left over after buying Minghao's gift." Wonwoo smiled and waved goodbye to Jun as he left to deliver more food.

 

So as you can see, I'm not done with this one shot yet. However, I will still be taking requests for more fanfics and may even start working on it while finishing this one up. Please subscribe and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!!!!