Our Anniversary Part 2 (Meanie)

Seventeen one shots

"Well that was, um, interesting" Wonwoo said as they finally got away from Jeungcheol.

Mingyu scoffed, "Yeah, if by interesting you mean gross and disturbing then yes, it was interesting."

Wonwoo laughed as Mingyu shuddered at the memory of the couple kissing. "It's not like we haven't seen them make out before though" Wonwoo stated.

"Making out? That was not making out. I would say that was closer to eating each other's faces out than actually kissing" Mingyu insisted. Wonwoo smiled at Mingyu and they both started laughing.

"Well we haven't visited any of the exhibits yet and we have the rest of the day so why don't we start moving?" Wonwoo asked. Mingyu nodded and they checked a pamphlet they got from someone who was part of the festival's committe to see what they would like to do first.

"Wonwoo look! They have a carousel!!!!" Mingyu yelled. "Oh! They also have a ramen eating contest, fireworks, and..." Mingyu was happy until he saw what else was on the list. 

"It looks like they have a haunted house as well" Wonwoo whispered into Mingyu's ear. He knew the younger was easily scared and wanted to do everything but go to the haunted house. However, Wonwoo decided to tease the taller for a bit. "Why don't we go there? It's close to the ramen eating contest and ends before the the contest starts. That way we can watch the contest and do something fun before that."

Mingyu tensed when he heard the words "haunted house." After all, he was easily scared unlike Wonwoo. So naturally, he tried to talk his way out of it. 

"Um, are you sure you want to go to the haunted house? I mean, it can't be that good" Mingyu tried to argue. Just then, two boys walked by them.

"That was seriously the best haunted house I've ever been to!!!"

"Right? And those special effects? Man! I think we should go again latter!!"

Mingyu cursed in his mind. Now what was he going to say? 

Wonwoo smirked. "What was that about the haunted house not being that good?"

Mingyu continued to be silent and as still as a rock. He was sweating immensely and tried racking his brain for any possible excuse to no avail. Whether he liked it or not, he was probably going to the haunted house courtesy of his boyfriend.

Wonwoo took the silence as a "yes" for going to the haunted house and began dragging Mingyu to his untimely death.

 

I'm really sorry this update was not very long but I am still planning the haunted house scene, but I wanted to update this story. Also, it is very late where I am and I have school tomorrow. Thank you and please subscribe if you have not already.

p.s. I used my phone to write this so it may have many errors in it which I will make sure to go back and edit later.