Our Anniversary Part 3 (Meanie)

Seventeen one shots

I cannot express how sorry I am for not updating for the longest time. However, I was really busy since I had to study for my exams. Also, I had the biggest writer's block. I knew that I wanted to write a couple of scenes, but I wasn't sure how. Anyways, here's the new chapter!!!!

 

"Achoo!" Mingyu sneezed. He rubbed his nose and he noticed to was on someone's lap, Wonwoo's to be precise. Mingyu immediately blushed red at the sight of Wonwoo's face and tried to stand up as quickly as possible. Sadly, clumsy Mingyu crashed his head with Wonwoo's injuring them both. Wonwoo woke up and rubbed his forehead from the sudden collision. Mingyu simply scrambled to sit beside Wonwoo who noticed the latter was awake. 

"Oh, you're awake now. Are you okay?"

Mingyu still didn't look at the older, still too embarrased from the scene earlier so he simply nodded. Wonwoo smiled and patted Mingyu's head in a soothing way.

"I'm sorry I made you go into that haunted house even though I knew you get scared really easily. You even passed out because of me" Wonwoo said, a small frown appearing on his face.

Mingyu heared Wonwoo and turned and shook his head. He didn't want to go to the haunted house, but he didn't want to see Wonwoo looking so sad either. Wonwoo smiled at the action and kissed Mingyu's forehead.

"Well, since you're awake now how about we continue going around the festival? There is still some time before the festival closes anyways," Wonwoo suggested.

Mingyu smiled, his canines showing again, "REALLY?! I want to go eat cotton candy, candy apples, spicy rice cake, chicken skewers..."

"So you basically want to eat everything the festival has to offer" Wonwoo said with a smirk, knowing how big Mingyu's appetite is. Afterall, how else could he have grown so tall.

"Yup! Please!!!! Pretty please?" Mingyu begged with his famous puppy dog look. Wonwoo didn't need to be asked again.

"Of course. I'll buy you everything you want." Mingyu beemed at the statement and the couple went off to raid all the food stalls the festival had to offer.

 

So, I know this was a pretty short update, but I promise to update really soon. I promise. 

On a completely unrelated note, DID YOU SEE PRODUCE 101 SEASON 2!!!!!!! I cannot just stop fangirling when I see, hear, or mention it. Who's with me? ;)