Jealousy (Meanie)

Seventeen one shots

"Mingyu. I've been thinking recently...." Wonwoo started.

"Yeah hyung?" Mingyu answered.

"I-I'mjealousthatyou'rehangingoutwithJungkookmorethanme" Wonwoo said, all in one breathe. Mingyu blinked a couple times and then started laughing.

"Hey! Stop laughing. I'm being serious right now."

"Haha. Ah, sorry hyung but this is just too funny. I mean, I'm always the jealous one but seeing you be jealous of Jungkook...." and Mingyu burst into laughter once more. Wonwoo just pouted at Mingyu and stomped into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Wait!! Hyung!!!! I'm sorry for laughing, but I'm only laughing because I thought that you would never get jealous over something like this." Mingyu yelled as he chased after Wonwoo who was still pouting.

"Hmph. Well I am jealous. So pay more attention to me" Wonwoo whispered at the end, his voice barely audible and his face as red as a tomato. Mingyu was still able to catch what Wonwoo said and smiled, showing those canines of his. 

"Your wish is my command. So hyung, wanna go get some hamburgers as an apology? My treat of course." Wonwoo perked up at the sound of 'hamburgers' and raced out the door with a chuckling Mingyu following him out the door and making sure to lock their apartment before they left.

Three days ago...

"Hyung!!!!!!" Mingyu called. Wonwoo turned to see his boyfriend and another boy running his way. Mingyu and Wonwoo had been friends for years but had just started dating a couple months ago when Mingyu finally had enough courage to ask his hyung out.

"Yeah Mingyu?" Wonwoo asked. He actually wanted to ask who the other boy was, but he was afraid as coming of as jealous. He didn't like to admit, but he gets jealous very easily. It doesn't help that Mingyu was one of the most popular guys on campus too. Not like Wonwoo wasn't popular as well but still.

"I wanted to introduce you to my new friend. He just transfered to our school a day ago" Mingyu said. So they're classmates, Wonwoo thought. That put him at ease just a little bit, but he was still slightly worried.

"Hi. Nice to meet you..." Wonwoo started, but he didn't know the boy's name.

"Jungkook. My name I mean. And nice to meet you too Wonwoo. You have no idea how much Mingyu talks about you" Jungkook said and had to duck to avoid Mingyu's punch from the last statement he made.

"I do not talk about him that much" Mingyu insisted.

"Oh really? You don't think that talking nonstop about him for, what, three hours is a lot?" Jungkook asked as he raised his eyebrows at Mingyu.

"Just to be fair, it was two and a half hours."

"Yeah, because that makes all the difference" Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes at Mingyu.

While the two were bickering, Wonwoo was feeling a little left out so he decided it was best that he leave and give Mingyu and his new friend some time together. After all, Wonwoo had been the new kid once too and knew how nice it was to have a friend that went to the school.

"Well, I have club afterchool so I should get going. See you later!" Wonwoo called as he began to walk away towards his club.

"Huh? Oh, okay hyung. See you lat- Hey! Give that back Jungkook! I was going to save that for later!!!!" Mingyu said as he chased after Jungkook who had stolen Mingyu's snack.

"Well I guess that's not going to happen anymore because now they're mine!!!!" Jungkook screamed as he ran away from Mingyu.

Wonwoo just chuckled at the childish scene and headed towards his club. 

At his club...

"Hi guys!" Wonwoo called as he entered his club. Wonwoo had joined the Music club with his best friend since forever, Jihoon. Soonyoung was also his best friend since forever and often dropped by the Music club to get songs for the Dance club or to just hang out.

"Hi Wonwoo!!!" Sonnyoung called.

"What's up? We don't have club today you know" Jihoon said. Jihoon was almost always in the club room since he loves making music and as a result, Soonyoung spends most of the freetime he has there too. He has the habit to stare at Jihoon when he's composing music which never fails to make the latter blush, but still appreciates his boyfriend nevertheless.

"I know, but I thought that it would be nice to give Mingyu some time to spend with his new friend."

"Oh, do you maybe mean Jeon Jungkook?" Soonyoung asked.

"Yeah, but how did you know?" Wonwoo asked. He was only slightly suprised that Soonyoung knew who he was talking about. It seemed like he and DK knew about everyone on campus, no matter their gender or age.

"I have my sources" Soonyoung said with a shrug.

"He means that our new classmate, Kim Taehyung, became friends with Jeonghan-hyung and when we met him he wouldn't stop talking about Jeon Jungkook. While he was talking we found out that Jungkook also goes to this school as a freshman like Mingyu" Jihoon clarified. 

"Oh. I should've known though, Soonyoung knows literally everyone at school."

"Yeah. Well since your here, you can listen to the new song I made with Soonyoung for the Dance club."

"Sure! I would love to hear your new song" Wonwoo said as he put his stuff down on their couch. Wonwoo, like everyone else at school, loved the songs Jihoon made. Jihoon was well known at school for being a music prodigy and made all the music the school uses from the ones used at festivals to the ones used at competitions.

(Jihoon starts playing "Highlight")

"Wow, that's really good!" Wonwoo exclaimed once the song finished.

"Of course it is!" Soonyoung exclaimed. "Jihoon especially made this for the Dance club so we can win the upcoming dance competition."

"Cool. I think I have to leave now though. I still have some homework left. See you guys later" Wonwoo said as he started out the door.

"Wait!" Jihoon said. Wonwoo stopped and turned around.

"What?"

"I just thought that you should know that Jungkook and Taehyung are dating so don't worry about Jungkook trying to seduce Mingyu" Jihoon said with a smirk.

Wonwoo blushed. "I never said I was worried."

"Yeah but it was written all over your face" Jihoon countered.

Wonwoo didn't have a comeback to that so he simply left the clubroom as soon as possible and headed home. Soonhoon had a small smile on their faces as Wonwoo left and then resumed their usual routine, Soonyoung trying to make Jihoon kiss him and Jihoon fruitlessly trying to fight Soonyoung off.

 

I did not have enough time to finish this one shot so I will continue it sometime later. Once again, please subscribe!!! It means a lot to me and I will prioritze your one shot request if you do subscribe. Btw, I wrote this at like one in the morning so it may be kinda bad. Sorry!!! I'll fix it later if I have time,