My Angel (Jeongcheol)

Seventeen one shots

Double update!!!! Since I have some time and an idea, I decided to do a double update!!!

"GUYS!!!!! GUESS WHAT!!!!!!" Seokmin yelled.

"WHAT?!" Seungkwan yelled back.

"SOONYOUNG HYUNG FINALLY STARTED DATING!!!!!"

"WHAT?!" Jeonghan said as he rushed out of his and Seungcheol's shared room. "WHO IS IT? DO I KNOW HER? IS SHE NICE? WILL SHE TREAT SOONYOUNG WELL? WILL..." Jeonghan screamed until he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Seungcheol.

"No need to yell and wake the neighbors up Angel" Seungcheol said.

"But Soonyoung finally started dating and I need to know if they are good enough for that hamster!" Jeonghan pouted.

"To answer your question hyung, you do know HIM, HE is nice to only Soonyoung, and Soonyoung loves HIM" Seokmin said.

"Wait, it's a guy?" Jeonghan said.

"Yup. Who would had thought right? All this time I thought Soonyoung was straight too" Seokmin said.

"So who is it?" Seungcheol asked.

"It's Jihoon, you know, the small, violent one who's known Soonyoung since kindergarten. Man, he's really short. You know the first time I saw him I thought he was a..." but Seungkwan shook his head and made a shushing gesture. "What? It's not like he'll know that I said all of this."

"I would beg to differ" said someone behind Seokmin. Seokmin turned around. It was Jihoon.

It was nice knowing you Seokmin, thought Seungkwan, Jeonghan, and Seungcheol as they walked away from the small, but cute demon and the talkative sheep.

"Guys? Guys?! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" Seokmin screamed as Jihoon walked towards him, guitar in hand.

"I'm home!!!!!" Soonyoung yelled. Seokmin and Jihoon looked at the door. Seokmin lunged towards Soonyoung.

"MY SAVIOR!!!" Seokmin yelled. Jihoon tsked and put the guitar down.

"Um, what happened while I was gone?" Soonyoung asked.

"Jihoon almost killed me just because I called him short" Seokmin whinned.

"Well, you know how sensitive Woozi is about his height" Soonyoung said.

"Wait, who's Woozi?" Seokmin asked.

"Oh, that's Jihoon's nickname, " Soonyoung explained, "Since he makes me woozy he's Woozi and I'm Hoshi, star in Japanese. We thought it would be nice to have nicknames for each other like Jeonghan and Seungcheol."

Jihoon blushed, "Don't tell him that! It's suppost to be something between us!" Woozi pouted. Soonyoung cooed at the cute sight of his boyfriend and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Woozi. Do you forgive me?"

"Of course you idiot" Jihoon said.

"Uh, guys? Still here you know?" Seokmin said to Soonhoon. Jihoon glared at him.

"Well then leave."

"What? Why? I live here you know" Seokmin whined. Jihoon reached for his guitar. "I'll be going now!!!" Seokmin said as he rushed towards the others.

"He's finally gone" Jihoon said.

"Come on. He's my friend. Try not to kill him okay? For me?" Soonyoung said.

Jihoon blushed, "Since you're asking I won't. But if he provokes me I will not hesitate to hit him."

Soonyoung smiled, "That's good enough for me," and the couple cuddled and watched tv.

Meanwhile... 

"Do you think it was too cruel to abandon Seokmin?" Seungcheol said.

"What? Of course not. What do think would have happened to us if we stayed there?" Seungkwan said, shivering at the idea of facing Jihoon's wrath. After Mingyu got hit by Jihoon and his guitar, everyone knew that you just don't mess with Jihoon.

"I guess you're right" Seungcheol agreed. "Wait a minute. Isn't that Seokmin in the distance?"

"There's no way Seokmin actually escaped Jihoon's wrath S.Coups" Jeonghan said.

Suddenly, Seokmin rams into the trio. "You guys are so mean!!!! I can't believe you abandoned me!!!!" Seokmin said.

"Sorry, but it was you or all of us Seokmin. We had no choice. But how did you escape the devil's wrath anyways?" Seungkwan asked Seokmin.

"Oh, Soonyoung hyung came home and saved me. They were calling each other by nicknames too. It was honestly cute and gross at the same time."

"What did they call each other?" Jeonghan asked.

"I think Soonyoung hyung called Jihoon, Woozi, or something while Jihoon called Soonyoung, Hoshi" Seokmin explained. "Which reminds me, they mentioned something about Jeonghan hyung and Seungcheol hyung calling each other nicknames or something like that"

"Oh, you mean like how I call Seungcheol S.Coups while he calls me Angel? It's kind of a long story" Jeonghan explained. Seokmin and Seungkwan's eyes lit up at Jeonghan's statement.

"We want to hear it!" Seokmin and Seungkwan said at the same time.

"If you want to then sure" Seungcheol said. "Well, it all started while we were in high school..." 

 

I'm sorry there wasn't much Jeongcheol action, but as you can probably see, this one shot will be about how Jeongcheol got to be and how they got their nicknames. I will update as soon as I can. Thank you!!!!!

P.S. Did you guys see the new Seventeen album? It was sooooooo good. And Wonwoo started wearing glasses again!!!!! Make sure to keep supporting them and give them a lot of love. Seventeen fighting!!!!!