Don't Leave Me (Junhao)

Seventeen one shots

I am soooo sorry for not updating lately. I had a huge writer's block but I decided to write something anyways. This isn't my best but I hope you enjoy!!! 

 

"Junhui, Junhui, Jun!!! Wake up! We have to go to school!" Minghao whispered as he tried to shake his boyfriend awake.

"But baobei, I'm so tired. I had dance practice until 1 in the morning remember? Let's just skip school today" Jun whined when Minghao tried to wake him up.

Minghao huffed in frustration. "You mean WE had dance practice until 1 in the morning. I'm just as tired as you are, but we still have to go to school."

Jun refused to budge so Minghao checked to see if he was sleeping again. "Yah! Don't go back to–" but before he could finish his sentence Jun pulled Minghao under the covers to snuggle with his boyfriend. Minghao flushed bright red and sighed at Jun's childish behavior. 

"Umph. Owww, baobei that really hurt" Jun whined. Minghao had elbowed him in the stomach so he would let go of him.

"W-well you deserve it" Minghao stuttered, the blush still evident on his face. Jun chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness and finally woke up. 

"Okay, okay. You win baobei, but I expect something in return...." Jun said as his mouth turned into a smirk. Minghao became even redder and threw a pillow at Jun's face.

"Just get ready so we can eat breakfast before we go to school" and Minghao stomped downstairs to make breakfast as Jun kept on laughing at Minghao's shyness. 

Jun literally loved everything about the boy. His cute face, his kindness, his personality, his shyness, his amazing dancing abilities, and etc. If he had to name everything he loved about Minghao then he wouldn't stop talking for at least 48 hours. Yup, he just loved HIS Minghao that much. 

With a smile, Jun rushed to get ready so he could quickly eat breakfast with his angel and meet the other boys at school.

"Good morning baobei" Jun said as he wrapped his arms around the surprised Minghao. 

"Yah, don't sneak up on me like that!" Minghao pouted. He's so cute when he pouts. I wish I could just wrap up all the love I feel when I look at him. I would be the richest man on earth, Jun thought as he dreamily stared at his flustered boyfriend. Suddenly, Minghao started coughing and Jun got worried.

"Are you okay?! Drink some water" Jun said as he handed Minghao a glass of water.

"Yeah, I'm *cough* fine. I'm just a little tired" Minghao said as he turned to smile at Jun so he wouldn't worry.

Jun's face softened a little and he just continued eating his breakfast.

Soon, they finished breakfast and started to walk to school when rain started to fall from the sky.

"What the– The weather forcast said it would be sunny today!" Jun screamed as he and Minghao ran for cover. They were able to take shelter inside a building.

"Urg, now our uniforms are wet and we don't even have an umbrella. What should we do Ming–Minghao are you okay?!" Jun yelled when he looked at his boyfriend. Minghao's face was flushed and he was panting like he just ran a marathon. Jun quickly put his hand on Monghao's forehead. "You're burning up!" 

Jun felt so stupid. He should've noticed that Minghao wasn't feeling well. Stupid Jun, why didn't you notice that he was sick, Jun mentally scolded himself.

"Jun?" Minghao whispered. Jun snapped out of his trance and looked at Minghao.

"Are you okay?!"

"My head hurts. I want to go home" Minghao said. Jun lifted Minghao and covered him with his jacket and ran back home. He quickly changed Minghao out of his wet clothes and did the same himself. He then called the school informing them that they were staying home for the day.

"Yes, yes. Thank you for understanding. Okay thank you" Jun said as he hung up. He looked towards his sick boyfriend and decided to get some things that Minghao would need to get better. He stood up to gathe the needed items when something caught his wrists. It was Minghao who was still panting.

"Don't worry baobei. I'll be right back. I just need to get some stuff from the–"

"No!" Minghao shouted as he cut Jun off. He pouted cutely and said, "Don't leave me."

 

Once again, it's kind of a cliff hanger so if you want to see what happens next then please comment down below. Feedback is warmly recieved and wanted, but please do not be too mean. Thank you!!!!