Seven

One Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri apologized for his behaviour from the night before, and for the harsh words he had spoken to JiYong. Seungri hadn’t thought about how hard it must be for JiYong to look after him and he had just gone off on one. He hadn’t noticed that anything was wrong until he woke up with head pain again at about three in the morning, he had seen that the bathroom light was on and he had listened through, JiYong had been sobbing down the phone to his sister about how he felt so lost and vulnerable and how he didn’t know what to do. Seungri had teared up when he heard his boy friends sobs and had opened the door slowly. JiYong had paled when he saw Seungri standing at the door and had mumbled before hanging up.

 

Seungri had just lunged forward and pulled JiYong to his feet and wrapped him in his arms. JiYong had been too shocked to do anything and Seungri had just cried into his neck, whispering how much he loved him and appreciated him. How he was sorry for his harsh words. JiYong had just hugged him back and whispered how much he loved Seungri as well. They made their way onto the floor and found themselves hugging and cuddling on the cold bathroom floor until they eventually fell asleep. Seungri had woken up first, with a stiff neck and a cold arse, JiYong was asleep, leaning on his shoulder and Seungri smiled softly before replacing his shoulder with his hand under JiYong’s head, he then shuffled round and looped an arm under JiYong’s skinny legs. Seungri certainly wasn’t strong at that moment but he managed to lift JiYong carefully and get him to the bed before gently placing him down on the sheets, he pulled the duvet over the others frail body and kissed his forehead gently.

 

Seungri took his medication and then pulled a pair of trousers and a shirt on. He left a note for JiYong saying that he had gone to the hospital for his chemo. The procedure was long and JiYong texted him a few hours later asking if he wanted him to come to the session. Seungri said he was okay and then went back into his chemo session. The doctor then called him into the office for a scan that they had taken last week.

 

“Seungri it’s not working, it really isn’t. The tumour is not reacting to the chemotherapy like it should be” Seungri bit his lip and sighed. “Now I really don’t know how to proceed, we could bump up the chemo but that would have terrible side affects on your health in general and it might not be worth it.” The doctor slapped some printed scans down on the table “We can operate, but it is risky. It is really risky.” Seungri nodded “The tumour is still generally too big to remove but we can try, it may be the only option in a few months, I don’t know what to say Seungri” Seungri looked down at the desk, jiggling his leg nervously. “It’s up to you if you want to risk it”.

 

“What are the chances of me...making it” Seungri whispered nervously.

 

“Honestly, 40/60” the doctor said and Seungri gulped.

 

“But it would get rid of it completely?” Seungri spoke up again.

 

“No, that isn’t a certain. You tumour is very aggressive, it could come back at anytime.” It was just one thing after another and Seungri bowed his head, taking deep breaths and biting his lip in concentration.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter