Six

One Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri awoke first the next morning. He smiled languidly up at the feeling as an ache made it’s way up his back - he had just had , he had done the deed with JiYong. The thought alone made him grin and he turned slightly to observe aforementioned man. JiYong looked so flawless in the light of the morning, the sun his his face in such a way that it looked like he was glowing, his ebony hair, warm and chestnut coloured in the warm light. Seungri found himself reaching out to lightly cup JiYong’s jaw, he let his thumb lightly skim across the other man’s skin. And then he reached out and with his finger tips, he simmed along the edge of the others hairline and down his cute nose, to those pouty lips, that were slightly parted. Seungri giggled when he saw the line of drool seeping from the corner of JiYong’s mouth and he reached for his phone before taking a picture. He loved it when JiYong drooled in his sleep, it was adorable and it some how made him seem more human.

 

Seungri put his phone back and carried on with his explorations. Jiyong was under the sheet and Seungri slowly sat back, peeling the fabric away so that he could observe the beautiful man beneath him. JiYong’s body was much like his face...flawless. Seungri took in every soft curve in his spine to his rounded and slim legs. He was well proportioned, his toned stomach and narrow shoulders, his prominent collar bones. JiYong was literally perfect and Seungri felt a pang of envy but he pushed it down, knowing he was never going to look anything like that. He would always be chubby handed, short limbed Seungri who ate too much food for his own good. Chuckling at his own thoughts, Seungri brought his hands and skimmed down Jiyong’s spine, enjoying every bump of the vertebrae and the small dimple just above his bum.

 

“ert” came a muttered groan from the immobile body beneath him. Seungri smiled, not denying the fact he was having a little explore of his lovers body. Seungri still leant down and settled down on the pillows, wanting to see sleepy and confused JiYong. It was his favourite thing. As suspected, JiYong was groggily wiping his drool with the back of his hands whilst he blinked tightly to try and get rid of the sleepiness. Seungri smiled and watched with his cheek propped up on his hand, enjoying every moment of JiYong’s haziness.

 

“How are you feeling?” came the next words from Jiyong and Seungri smiled, leaning forward so the older man could wrap his hands around him. JiYong automatically started rubbing his lower back, trying to ease away the ache that he knew would be there.

 

“I’m okay, just a little achy” seungri smiled, pressing his lips into JiYong’s collar bone. Jiyong hummed and let his fingers skim across the warm skin on Seungri’s back. The phone rang a few minutes later and JiYong groaned when he saw Youngbae’s caller ID. Seungri rolled out of the embrace and sat up, wincing as his head started aching at the sudden movement. JiYong answered and after a series of grunts he hung up and sighed,

 

“What is it?” Seungri asked, pushing the pain to the back of his head and putting a neutral expression to please JiYong. JiYong flopped back onto the pillow with an exasperated groan. He then stretched his arms out and ed his into the air into an unceremonious stretch of limbs. Seungri giggled and tried not to eye the ‘assets’ that were so clearly running free in the confident stretch. JiYong then sat up and smiled.

 

“We have to go into the studio, Youngbae and Hanbin are already there, working on his solo track and they need some help with the producing.” Seungri nodded in understanding and stood up from the bed, clicking his back painfully as he looked around for some clean underwear. Seungri showered whilst Jiyong made breakfast and then JiYong quickly joined Seungri in the shower before they ate together, on the terrace balcony of JiYong’s apartment, the sun blinding them.

 

Seungri pulled some plaid pajama pants on and an oversized hoodie before taking his medication and joining JiYong who had already gotten dressed a little more formally. Seungri was ill, he had an excuse for dressing like a tramp. They arrived at the studio together and Youngbae smiled slyly at them, obviously wanting the details of how their date went. Seungri flopped down onto the sofa and plugged his headphones in, watching the next episode of Modern family whilst JiYong got to work.

 

Youngbae took the first opportunity he had to sit down on the sofa next to Seungri and nudge him suggestively. Seungri pulled his earphone out and turned to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter