Fourteen

One Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri was alone on the sofa watching an episode of some preppy tv show; wrapped in a thick fur comforter, Seungri was very at ease. JiYong had gone out with his friends for the first time in forever and Seungri was so glad that he was still socialising with his friends. Seungri’s chest was hurting but he counted it as nothing out of the ordinary and carried on sipping on his glass of water as he indulged himself in the angry teenage girls, fighting about some boy.

 

Seungri looked to see if his tank was running low on oxygen but when he saw that it wasn’t he frowned, breathing was generally becoming a complete chore and he hated how aware of his irregular breathing patterns he was. Seungri coughed lightly and sipped on the water to ease the pain in his chest that came with coughing.

 

Seungri had taken his medication, Jiyong had fed it to him before he left. He stood up from the sofa and tugged his shorts down before padding to the kitchen and looking at his medication timetable. Ai glared lazily at him from the counter top and he fondly petted the felines head, letting her rub herself against him.

 

Coughing again, Seungri looked in the cupboard to see if there was any food but it was mostly healthy as Jiyong was on a diet for his comeback soon. Seungri frowned in distaste at the protein shakes and pushed them aside to look for nice snacks. But there were none. He coughed again and winced as sharp pain stabbed at his lungs.

 

This wasn’t normal, the pain in his lungs wasn’t usually so bad. There was no way he was going to call JiYong back from his night out, that was the last thing he was going to do. Seungri looked it up on google but it basically told him he was dying.

 

“Tell me something I don’t already know” he muttered sarcastically, doubling over in pain, tears coming to his eyes. He started coughing again and cursed when he tasted metallic liquid in his mouth. “No no no no” he breathed desperately, reaching the for the phone. He was finding it harder and harder to breath. More coughing, more blood.

 

He could feel it in his mouth, pungent and disgusting. His vision was blurring as he reached the phone and dialled 119 emergency ambulance. After murmuring his address and name and situation, he hung up and tried to stop himself coughing up more blood. It was everywhere though, he could feel it dripping down his chin.

 

He couldn’t ing breathe and pushed the front door open, he had to make sure they were allowed through the gates at the entrance to the apartment complex, it was super high security. He got to the corridor and leant against the wall, black spots were beginning to appear in his vision and he squeezed his eyes shut tight before trying to drag more air into his damaged lungs.

 

His neighbour and his wife were just returning from a meal out or so and when he got to the main corridor they gasped and came over to him. “Seungri-ssi, what is going on?” Hyunwoo, the neighbour asked. Seungri just gasped and clutched onto the wall. “Where is Jiyong?” Hyunwoo panicked, clutching onto Seungri’s arm to stop him falling, Seungri just coughed up more blood and fell onto the marble floor.

 

“I called an ambulance, they sho-” he coughed violently again “they should be here any minute” more blood and a clear liquid came up and Seungri felt sick at the sight of his hands and the floor covered in his blood. Hyunwoo was panicking slightly and stayed with him until paramedics came racing out of the stairs entrance. Seungri was just able to keep his eyes half open.

 

“Seungri-ssi, can you hear me?” said the female paramedic. He nodded weakly and she pressed an oxygen mask to his mouth. Seungri gulped in the air but just coughed up more blood into the mask. “You’ll be okay, Seungri-ssi, we’ll make sure of it” the black spots at the corner of his vision finally filled his whole sight line and he saw darkness. He could feel them moving him, the pressure in his chest was the worst thing he had ever felt, he couldn’t get enough air into his lungs to breathe, even with the mask.

 

He could h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter