Thirteen

One Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiYong booked a flight back to Seoul the very next morning, despite Seungri's protests of being fine. It was in the afternoon and JiYong took Seungri to a cute riverside cafe for lunch. They they sat by the river and pulled their shoes off before dipping their feet in the water. It was beautiful in this area of Korea and they passed the time, basking in the sun and stealing odd kisses.

 

They got a taxi back to the airport where there were a few people who had found their whereabouts. Seungri pulled his cap low over his face and slid his arm through JiYong's as they paced through the swarms of people, it was only going to be worse in Seoul.

 

The flight was less relaxed than the one out there and Seungri was looking out of the window nervously. JiYong had called Seungri's doctor and they were going straight there from the airport. The crowds were immense when they got through security, everyone was screaming and yelling and Seungri clutched onto his lovers arm with all his will power. JiYong kept his arm around Seungri the whole time and Soonho waved at them from the doors when he saw them. The security were keeping fans away and Seungri breathed with relief once he was in the safety of the car.

 

They drove straight to the hospital and Seungri had some water before they got out of the car and they went up to the waiting area. Soonho stayed with them the whole time and bought some coffee for a very tired JiYong. Seungri sat in the seat, playing candy crush whilst they waited for the appointment. After half an hour the doctor came through and they went through to the office.

 

JiYong told the doctor all that had happened and he sounded immediately worried. “Okay I think we should take an MRI scan now” Seungri groaned a little but knew it was for the best. They got him into the machine and JiYong watched from the other side of the screen as he sat in the tubular machine. It was over soon and Seungri gave JiYong a strained smile in the office once again.

 

“Okay so the tumour in the lungs has grown increasingly over the past few weeks, this is what caused the other day and your lungs couldn’t cope with this thin ari obviously. I’m saying we have to put you on a breathing machine but I really do believe that it would be best for you to have the option of one” Seungri looked down at the floor.

 

“A machine?”

 

“It would go up your nose and have a small tank to keep your lungs filled with oxygen instead of fluids” Seungri nodded.

 

“This would stop the breathing issues?” the doctor nodded in reply.

 

“I think maybe that would be for the best, it would help when I go anywhere, like Youngbae’s concert” JiYong nodded.

 

“Whatever will help would be wonderful.” JiYong agreed.

 

“It’s not just when I was in thin air is all, I just sometimes wake up during the night and can’t breath. It hurt you know, and I’ll have panic attacks when I can’t physically get air into my lungs-” Seungri stopped speaking and fiddled with his hands nervously.

 

“Then I would definitely recommend the aid, I really would.” Seungri nodded in contemplation.

 

“Okay, then we can fix you up one for tomorrow, you’ll have to come back tomorrow morning”

 

“We will be here” JiYong s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter