Twelve

One Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JiYong gently clasped Seungri’s hand in his and watched as the younger man made himself comfortable on the thin cushions of the bed. “God I feel as though I was dragged through a forest fire” Seungri rasped.

 

“You’re okay, that’s the main thing” JiYong said quietly. Seungri snorted ironically.

 

“JiYong, okay is something I definitely am not and never will be again.” JiYong winced at these words and Seungri gave his hand a squeeze before fiddling with the wire attached to his finger, taking his heart rate.

 

“The doctor said you can go home, you just need to sign out and avoid hiking and any other strenuous exercise.”  

 

“Well the injections sure did the job, I can breathe again” Seungri laughed hollowly. JiYong pressed the button and the doctor came in with the release papers. They had been sitting in the hospital for a few hours now, Seungri had been as white as a sheet when they arrived, gasping for breathe. JiYong had quickly explained the circumstance and a few minutes later, the doctors were stabbing something into Seungri’s chest to relieve the pressure building there.

 

They were signed out and on the way back to the hotel within a few minutes. JiYong kept a keen eye on Seungri’s condition, making sure that the younger wasn’t struggling. Seungri whacked him on the shoulder when he saw him checking up on him for the fourth time in a minute.

 

“I’m fine, JiYong - the injection sorted it out okay” JiYong just mumbled incoherently and Seungri leant into his side as JiYong opened the hotel apartment door and they both entered, the lights automatically and Seungri slid his shoes off before walking over to the sofa and collapsing down onto the silky fabric.

 

“I-I booked us a meal at the restaurant across town but I’m pretty sure we missed the reservation” JiYong said, taking his own shoes off and wandering to the island to see if there was any food stocked in the fridge. Nothing.

 

“It’s okay, I really don’t have an appetite at the moment anyway.” JiYong thought he might say so and he stopped his search for food, grabbing himself a bottle of water, JiYong wandered to the bedroom area and fell down onto the bed. He was still upset about earlier, he had been the one to take Seungri to the top of the mountain, how could he not have thought about how Seungri wouldn’t be able to breathe.

 

JiYong felt the tell tale sting at the back of his eyes and he cursed himself, wiping away the tears frantically, he didn’t want to cry anymore. But he was stupid, so so stupid. He wiped his eyes again and sat up on the soft mattress. “JiYong?” Seungri was standing in the doorway and JiYong smiled weakly. Seungri walked over quickly and climbed up onto the bed, he cupped JiYong’s cheeks and kissed him tenderly. “Don’t cry baby” he said quietly, bumping noses with the older man. JiYong smiled softly and bit his lip, sniffing away the snot that always came with his tears. Seungri kissed him again and pushed him back onto the bed.

 

JiYong smiled when Seungri kissed him again, straddling his waist. Seungri lay himself over Jiyong and pushed his nose into JiYong’s as he pressed wet kisses into his husbands mouth. JiYong keened at the feeling of Seungri’s hand gently caressing his collar bones, pushing the fabric of his t-shirt away from his skin.

 

JiYong was putty in the Maknae’s hands, he let him do what he would. Seungri felt his husband, wanting to know exactly what he felt like, every inch of his skin, he was pulsing under Seungri’s touch. Seungri pushed his shirt up and over JiYong’s head before looking down at his beautiful.he grazed his fingers along the nape of JiYong’s neck, down his collarbones, over his heaving chest, tracing his ribs daintily, following the patterns and swirls of the tattoos which adorned JiYong’s chest and stomach.

 

JiYong gasped and mewled under the attention of Seungri’s fingers. Seungri smiled as JiYong threw his head back into the pillow and let Seungri have his way. Seungri slid his leg off of JiYong and knelt beside him, he gently pulled JiYong’s jeans down over his boxers and down his stout legs. JiYong was practically glowing under the dim lamp light and Seungri let his fingers drag along the smooth skin of JiYong’s thighs and along the wazed skin of his calves.

 

JiYong squirmed on the bed and Seungri smiled before reaching back over JiYong with his leg and straddling him once again. He leant down and kissed JiYong again, letting his tongue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter