Chapter VI: BY THE POWER OF RAAAAH

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Chapter VI: BY THE POWER OF RAAAAH

A/n: I'm so mad right now! I've been waiting for Miraculous Ladybug for a year now, and now it's getting pushed back until December! Ooooh, so upset at the moment >.< *sigh*. Guess I have to wait until the end of the year for new episodes TT-TT. PS! We have cameos :P

 


 

The two newly appointed heroes ended their pointless bickering a few minutes ago. It seemed like nothing had changed much, and the night sky appeared calm as ever. However, energy lurched inside their bones for something... more, something to stimulate their profound senses. Like, beating up villains! Well, there's suppose to be villains...

Wolf crinkled his nose, "Something smells funny." He said, growing rather tense.

"What do you mean?"

"Fools!" What was that?! The two looked up...

A wild Suga appears! ♦

Ladybug raised an eyebrow, "Well, that was quick." She stated.

A stranger hovered above the city with a sinister cackle. He seemed cloaked in blue bed sheets as he continued to screech in amusement, "My name is Suga Night! I will destroy everyone who stands in the way of my sleep! Because of your insolent rudeness, everyone will suffer...!" The shining moonlight gradually grew darker as the young man grew intensely brighter. Citizens from the active streets below noticed the stranger from above, and hysteria followed rapidly. Damn it! Already?! What are they suppose to do? It's not like they exactly know how to use their powers...

Amber! There's no time to waste. People are immediately in danger and it's up to both of you to stop it!

Gee, it would be convenient if I knew what to do! "Wolf!" Ladybug shouted to the stranger, "We have to-"

"Yeah, I got it already. Defeat the guy, and uh, save people. My furball already sprouted it. Let's go!" Gee, didn't have to sound like a know-it-all... Ladybug shook her head as she jumped off the roof following the teenager. She can hear the screams of innocent civilians running for theirs lives, and others, well, decided to Snapchat the entire scenario. This Suga Night, or whatever, didn't seem that intimidating, "What is this?" Ladybug scoffed at this so-called, "villain" or whatever. It looks like a freaking dude in bedsheets attacking people with pillows...

"This will certainly be a piece of cake." Wolf snickered.

"Fools! Do not underestimate my sleeping abilities. I will annihilate anyone who stand in my way!" Suddenly, the ground began to quiver and crumble, and a huge teddybear burst from the intersection! Screams of terror from many caused Suga Night to laugh, "Now sleep!" Hands ed out from his cloaked bedsheets, ghostly shadows shot out to capture the people, and thud! Dozens fell to the ground motionless. "Gather them, my teddy!" The ten foot teddybear appeared rather frightening with its broken button eyes and torn stitches opened its mouth and up all the unconscious humans into its stomach. 

...Uh...

"This is going to be a lot harder than we thought..." Ladybug sweatdropped.

"Well, practice makes perfection, right? Let's test this little boy out with our stuff!" Before Wolf prepared to take off, Ladybug snatched him by the arm. "Hang on pup, it's not so simple. We gotta find a weak spot." There must be something that could hinder Suga Night. If she remembers correctly, Tikki did mention akumas and objects... But what exactly?

"How are we going to find his weak spot if we don't immediately attack him?!" Wolf ripped his arm away from Ladybug and snarled, "Don't get in my way!" He bared his sharp fangs with his topaz eyes searing into her soul.

"Hey! We're suppose to work together!" Ladybug snapped.

"Not gonna happened with a slow poke like you!" And Wolf lunged at the bedsheet man. "Take this!" Wolf tried to strike at Suga Night, but the bedsheet man suddenly disappeared. "Huh?" Wolf blinked, and then found himself flown against a wall, crashing through the bricks with a high pitch yelp. Police cars were at every corner with men trembling with their guns at the bedsheet man. Ladybug chewed her lip as she tried to think of something to stop this brewing chaos. She needed to think of something, and fast, or else this would be one big mess they may not be able to handle...

Can I even handle this? Her first night, and people already getting eaten and her partner being a pissy lone wolf (no pun intended). Is she even cut out for the job?

It's okay. You can do this.

Ladybug released a sigh. She can do this.

Akuma plus object means something, right? "What would be special...?" It can't be the teddybear, and... Totally not the bedsheets. It has to relate to his sleep, right? Ladybug peered at Suge Night and noticed something.

Headphones.

It seemed to glow an eerie purple color with dark aura surrounding it. "That's it..." Ladybug grinned. That must be his weak spot! Ladybug glanced over her shoulder to find Wolf still residing in the broken bricks, and sighed. She leaped over to the building with ease before resting beside him, "Wolf, are you alright?" She can see Wolf with clarity now. Platinum blond bangs covering his dark grey mask as he eyes remained scrunched, in what seems to be agony. The heroine propped Wolf in sitting position and pulled his hoodie back, allowing his silver tufts for wolf ears to twitch freely.

"Wow, are these actually real?" Ladybug couldn't help her curiosity, and snagged one of his ears.

"Ouch!" Wolf cried out. He proceeded to smack her hand away, "They're sensitive! Don't touch them." He glared.

"Geeze, sorry." Ladybug shrugged, "You alright?"

"Yeah. That crash took a lot out of me, though." He grumbled.

"Well, you deserved it for not listening..."

"Whatever."

Ladybug shook her head, "We don't have time for this! There are more innocent people getting swallowed up by a giant teddybear and Suga Night is terrorizing the entire town! I've found out he's wearing headphones that's been akumatized. I think that's what's possessing him to be evil. We gotta get those headphones away from him."

"But how? He's not the weakest if I must say..." Wolf groaned as he carefully stood. Ladybug frowned, "Honestly, I'm not sure. What all powers do you have?"

"...I uh, I dunno yet."

"Are you freaking kidding me?!" Ladybug laughed. Great! Just great! Now everyone will probably die and the entire world will be taken over by a freaking dude cloaked in bedsheets! "Hey! I don't see you knowing anything! Why don't you just ask your kwami whatever?" Ugh, dealing with an annoying, sassy wolf boy who thinks he's oh so powerful just because he got freaking non-human powers. Like, give her a break...

"Fine." Ladybug rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Tikki, what powers do I have?

Lucky Charm's a start. Use your yo-yo.

Ladybug blinked, "... Huh, okay then." She said.

"What did it say?" Wolf seemed awfully curious when Ladybug pulled out her yo-yo.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug tossed her yo-yo into the air with vigorous energy and a spark of colorful red flashed into... An ipod? The floating object plopped into her hand, and the duo simply stared at it. "What am I suppose to do with this?" Ladybug asked. An explosion rattled their ears and the heroes looked up. "Oh boy... This is definitely not good." Wolf muttered.

Suga Night's teddybear grew five feet taller than before with helicopters surrounding the villain. "You'll never take me alive you fools! You'll all go into deep sleep...!"

"Wolf, let's put aside our differences and not argue. This is serious, so follow my lead, okay?"

The wolf boy grumbled somewhat, but eventually he nodded with a pout. Ladybug hopped through the rubble and managed her way on top of a roof outskirt, "Hey Suga Night!" Ladybug began to wave in front of the cloaked young man, "I have something important for you!" The girl held out the ipod, and the young paused in his destructrion. "My... Ipod...?" Everything seemed to pause, as if time went eeriely still. Uh, was this a good idea?

And then, then male became absolutely enraged.

"SO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOOK IT!? HYYAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!!" The ground shooked, cracked, and sunken into a massive hole as Suga Night did a kamehameha to another level. "I'LL END YOUR LIFE!" Ladybug dodged Suga Night's abrupt attack with a squeak, nearly getting obliterated within the process. She continued to dodge the man's attacks with diligent effort as she tossed the ipod to Wolf, "Distract him!" She yelled. Suga Night flew towards Wolf with lightening speed, and even Wolf himself found it difficult to avoid the attacks.

"What?! I'll get killed!" Wolf backflipped a few times, surprising himself that he was able to do so easily. He didn't have much time to dwell on his surprising moves when getting blasted with razor sharp pillows, however. It was getting too close for comfort, and incredibly deadly for any confidence. Ladybug was distracting that huge creepy teddy with helicopters flopping around with their loud wings and people are still being stupid recording with their phones while knowingly threatening their safety...

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!" Suga Night is getting closer. If he gets captured, then that's it for him.

"Aerial whirlwind!" A huge blast of air blew the poor angry man back a good amount of feet. Wolf seemed stunned at what happened, realizing it was his power that did such thing. 

Woah.

"Hey bug! Are you still playing cat dog?" As soon Suga Night hit the ground he came back faster than ever.

"I have an idea! Trust me!" Ladybug swung across the freakishly large teddybear's legs a few times, by the end tightening her yo-yo string around it. The teddybear made its move towards her, but with swift ease Ladybug swooped under its legs, "Wolf! Toss the ipod to me!" The wolf boy immediately did so, and Ladybug caught it with ease. Suga Night flew toward the ladybug in fury, "I'll destroy you for even considering stealing my stuff!" He hissed.

"Not if you're held down, you're not!" The heroine pushed the stumbling bear to its knees, watching the fall from its tangled net. "Wha-?" The humongous bear eventually fell on top of Suga Night's body, restricting him from any movement. "Curse you!" He tried to move, but it was useless. Ladybug's yo-yo unraveled itself, and the girl swooped up her weapon before returning to the culprit.

"I'll be taking that." Ladybug snatched the headphones from Suga Night's grasp, "No!" He exclaimed. So this must be the reason behind this evil drama...

"Yup." Ladybug ripped the headphones apart and observed the dark energy fading away. However, a dark purple butterfly ejected out of the headphones with strong evilness following it. It felt tangible and potent, and Ladybug somehow knew what to do... "It's time to de-evilize!" Words fell out of before Ladybug truly understood what happened, and her ladybug yo-yo opened its wings. With a few twirls, Ladybug swung her yo-yo towards the dark butterfly, watching it capture the insect and slowly purify. Ladybug held the yo-yo close and release the insect filled with purity and lightness, "Bye bye little butterfly." She smiled.

The evil Suga Night was no more, and merely returned to a simple young man with pajamas and a bed cover, "Ugh.... What happened...?" The male groaned.

"Let's just say... You were really upset with lack of sleeping music." Ladybug chuckled.

"Ladybug!" Wolf skid to a stop when finding Ladybug and Suga Night at a standstill. "How are you not dead yet?"

"It's called being smart. Think creative, you get a variety of results." They did it... They defeated their first villain! Well, to be honest, she did, but that's another story...

"Yeah, but... What are we going to do about all this?" Wolf pointed at the devastation that nearly wiped out the center of Seoul.

Ladybug's grin grew cocky, "Don't worry bro, I got this. Miraculous Ladybug!" She tossed her yo-yo into the air, and magic happened. All the chaos, the devastation that destroyed nearly half of the city disappeared, as if none of the disasters ever occurred. The humans that once resided in the belly of the stuffed animal returned to normal, almost in a daze.

"Hey! They saved us!"

"They did?!"

"How was it possible?"

Ladybug became flustered over the attention. Wolf on the other hand was swimming in selfies from attractive girls. 

Guess saving the day wasn't too bad.

Or rather, saving the Suga night.