A Spoonful of Tofu and Tea

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf ad the Liu Ladybug!

A Spoonful of Tofu and Tea

A/n: I thought it would be nice to focus on Sehun's POV for a moment since I felt I was hogging Amber too much. I've been on a Miraculous Ladybug binge since I started watching the newer episodes. I've been so freaking excited that I'm literally trying to find KPOP ML crossovers, but you know? There's none ; - ; so it's only up to me to start it... if only I can draw reasonably, then maybe I could possibly progress... Anyway, we're going to do some Sehun and OC kwami bonding!

 


 

On a typical lazy afternoon, Oh Sehun would usually go to the gym to workout. Either that, play video games, or hang out with his high school friends to a party of some sort while he lived in the surburban streets of Seoul. Apparently, after moving to the ritzy area of Seoul for training, his friends considered his actions as some form of abandonment, which in Sehun's opinion is complete utter bull. And now, he might as well strike out the term "friends" and rewrite it as former friends since they recently unfriended him from Kakao Talk. Not only that, but transferring to a new school that accomodates his intensive training schedule is partially a relief, and yet still a pain in his . He kind of hate admitting this, but he'd rather attend school than deal with these stupid idiots for trainees. Don't forget those cursed managers taking away everything he loved. Everything! Hell, he can't even post his selfies anymore... but at least there's the memes, right? Hah, wrong

Sehun wondered many nights whether accepting the recruiter's proposal was a good idea. Is it worth this? Dealing with abandonment, the awkwardness and now rebuilding his reputation? It's not like anyone knows him per-say, and frankly, no one wants to. Being just that: another face within the crowd. A nobody. At least at the previous high school people loved him, admired him, but now? Nothing. Considering the current school he attends is not only a private school, but to deal with a bunch of pretty faces with one dimensional facades for personalities. It's honestly revolting, but it shed light to his own growing dilemma, a revelation. Was he not once a one dimensional character? For the lack of better words, an archetype. The past few months living here at the dormities made him understand that he really is a nobody. 

He's attractive, yes, but... just that. Attractive.

Overtime, being attractive isn't going to help anyone's causes. It won't help him progress as a potential idol, a beloved star. There's too many dolled up faces in the idol arena battling for the next spot as a reknowned artist. He's only one out of the hundreds to be picked. Understanding this revelation actually created some form of character within him. Probably not the most ideal character, but it's... something

Right?

"Wish to tell me what's wrong, Mister Sehun?" All of a sudden a furry silvered haired kwami appeared floating in front of his peripheral view. Ah, this weird thing for a wolf creature called a kwami. Maybe it's a good thing it showed up a few weeks ago? Sehun never realized how depressed and lonely he really was until he started interacting with the thing. Of course, he would never admit it, but it's really nice to have some company around.

"Why would it matter to you?"

"Whatever my master is dealing with always matters to me. I am your kwami, and it is important to me to seek out your emotional feelings."

"I am not emotional." Although Sehun relished his kwami's presence, he wasn't too keen in delving into emotional discussions and opening up to anyone about his newfound feelings. Right now, he wanted to be left alone to mull over his brewing anixety. Oh, hah, right, forgotten to mention he has massive anxiety in huge crowds which is why he carries the label as the, "silent" type. He was never the talkative one, generally preferred to be the backbone of the group rather than flaunt his status. All the girls thought it was an attractive trait, but now? He's interpreted as an awkward weirdo...

"Sehun."

"What?" Now the wolf kwami sat at the tip of his arched kneecaps, arms folded and expression stern. Oh, great, don't tell him that he's going to receive a lecture about attitude problems from this tiny thing, is he? "Why don't we have some tofu and tea? Man to kwami, perhaps?" Wait, what? Sehun blinked at the little creature. One: he doesn't eat tofu, and two, why tea again?

"You don't remember our discussion about tea and tofu? Goodness, how absent minded are you really?"

"I'm not-... uh, whatever. I don't have anything else better to do, anyway." Sehun pushed himself off the tiny mattress and walked towards the kitchen. It's now considered a shared kitchen since his dorm neighbor and hyung Suho somehow destroyed his own kitchen, so he's temporarily borrowing his until further notice... 

Sehun warmed up two individual cups of water with green tea packets inside them. He also bought a small packet of tofu for the kwami hidden in the mini fridge. So here he is sitting at the table with a packet of opened tofu and green tea, watching the wolf kwami lap up the brewing tea. He continued looking at the kwami in mild amusement, remembering the numerous times he requested the kwami to aid him in defeating the now common "Monster of the Week" monster. He's not going to lie, but his experiences as a legitimately powered superhero would probably be the most memoriable moments in his entire life. Sometimes it's still hard to believe he's now seen as a hero, although it would be much preferred to be an anti-hero because it's way cooler. Anyway, whenever his regular day would be completely horrible, he would ask Apollo to transform him into Wolf. It's much better now physically burning the stress with unrealistic running and jumping and the totally lack of fear of falling ten meters to the pavement. 

"Well then, Sehun, what happened to be inside that growing mind of yours?"

"Nothing."

"Oh really? I believe I saw you smiling a minute ago. I'm sure, "nothing" has nothing to do with it, correct?"

"It does."

"So that basically means there is something on your mind."

"Can't you just read my mind if you're that curious or some ?"

"Sehun, just because I am capable of reading your consciousness does not mean it's ethical of me to always do so. I still give respect to my owners because they are emotional human beings, not gods." Okay, sure, Apollo does have a point. But still, he's not really interested in opening up to anyone at this time, or perhaps never? "Sehun, being intimate is a profound experience that helps strength bonds overtime. If you constantly shut everyone out, then who will be able to assist you in your time of desperate need?"

"I thought you said you didn't care for reading minds!"

"I said it's unethical to always peer into others consciousness. However, I figured the only way for you to expand is through mind reading. After all, the most silent people are very talkative and honest inside their minds." 

"...Okay, fine." Sehun huffed, "What do you want to know about me?"

"Oh Sehun, interaction with people is much simplier than you think. It is perfectly fine to have flaws and imperfections like everyone else! I have dealt with hundreds of miraculous wielders who had worse problems than you!"

"Your point?"

"My point is, it's okay to dwell on your emotions and feelings. You are feeling these emotions because you are at a state in your life as expansion. Have you not considered the possibilities if you haven't accepted the proposal?" Apollo's question stooped Sehun somewhat. Like, what did he honestly mean by that? If he didn't accept being an idol trainee? Well, for starters he wouldn't even be dealing with this emotionally conflicting , and then his friends wouldn't have rejected him, and he would still have people clinging to his fame... He would've been completely normal, completely content, and lived life as always, famous and attractive. 

Apollo sighed.

Sehun bristled with anger, "Okay, so what if I lived an artificial life? I freaking loved it! Everyone loved me, and I had a bunch of friends around me. I was a somebody! I was looked up to as a god, and now I lost all of it! I have no one at my side, and I can't go out to night parties now since I have some stupid curfew, and then I don't even know what I want- hell, or what I even am. Honestly, what am I to everyone now? A quiet loser who'll stumble over himself? My god, it's so damn unbearable. I can't stand it!" He loathes the possibility of fear, the fear of rejection. The fear of being unwanted, unlikable, another body in this world to simply exist. Being here for the past three months showed him that he's ultimately nothing with a pretty face. What if he lost his pretty face, too? Then nobody would ever want to be around him... Sehun shoved his face in his hands with a big sigh. Everything seems so stressful wtih the constant pressure of being perfect when nothing about him is. 

No friends, no talents, can't communicate to save his life...

Why is he even here? Something tiny and fuzzy pressed against the tip of his nose. His eyes opened to find Apollo's topaz eyes gazing softly at him as his paws touched his nose.

Oddly, it felt comforting.

"Sehun," Apollo spoke, and Sehun moved his hands away from his face. "Do not consider this as a negative thing, but a positive moment."

"Positive?" Sehun scoffed, "There is nothing good about this."

"Sehun, you are finally coming into contact of who you truly are! Of course, there will be a few setbacks, but ultimately the outcome will be positive. Had you remained in your same settings, you would have never understood your own characteristics. The positives, the negaitves, your interests and even dislikes! You are finally acknowledging that physical appearances does not deterriate a person's personality. For example, every student at your school appears redundant to you, but have considered it a reflection of yourself? You see, you are only seeing what indirectly represents you. Your friends aren't even what I consider friends! Honestly, do you believe abandoning a brother due to personal envy is considered decent? Please."

"...They were jealous of me?" Everything seemed to paused momentarily.

"Yes they absolutely were! I find it rather childish if I must say so. Real friendship supports one another in every progression they pursue, not degrade it. Also, being socially shy doesn't mean you aren't capable of communicating effectively, as you can easily do so as your counterpart."

"Y-yeah, but I have another identity to hide under. I'm just... me."

"And that what makes it so much better. As your alter ego, it revels your truest nature within you, and soon, you will showcase that nature as Oh Sehun and Wolf. Now then, shall we take a moment to entertain ourselves with tea?"