The Consequences of Modern Art

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

The Consequences of Modern Art

Plot Generator: An angry artist gains superpowers and goes on a rampage!

 

The f(x) and EXO members walked throughout the popular Lotte's World mall recently built by the SM Entertainment corporation. Since the first day, the mall's been a hotspot tourist attraction that's receiving good revenue for the company. Perhaps hundreds, maybe thousands of people traveling through Korea decided that each venue was worth taking photos. After another trainee party, the f(x) crew concluded it would be a great experience to mingle with the EXO boys for a bit. However, let's not forget the impending doom of getting kicked out of the company if  anyone even remotely consider dating. Sadly, not everyone could attend the meet up which it brings us to our lovely people here: Amber, Luna, Krystal and then Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. And so, these wonderful beauties in training huddled close as they discussed the potential activities for the day. The leader of the forming boy group, Kim Junmyeon, or most preferably addressed as Suho, explained the basics. 

"We can visit the miniature amusement parks. They have a few rides to try! And then we can visit the venue eateries they have set up..."

"But Suho hyung! I wanna go to the arcade room..." Chanyeol whined. The tall boy was very adament about playing videogames all day with the intent of having the highest score. Suho couldn't help but to roll his eyes, "Yes Chanyeol," He said, "We have those options available too. However, we must consider everyone else's opinions before deciding."

"I don't mind the arcade." Amber piped up. To behonest, she didn't really want to be bothered with everyone too much, especially visiting anything related to the cosmetic department store. And besides, Dance Dance Revolution took majority of her attention than anything else. "Ooh! I like games, too! Suho hyung, we should visit the arcade! Please, please?" And then there's Baekhyun, everyone's apparent shining light and puppy imitator. Not sure how Baekhyun found himself in the group, but everyone seemingly loves him. Suho then released a long, dreary sigh and looked at the girls, "What do you girls think?" He asked.

"Well..." Luna hummed, "We don't necessarily mind. It wouldn't be too bad, right? I guess we can go..."

"Yay! Let's get going!"

And here they are at the Lotte's World Arcade. Okay, one, this arcade is freaking huge, and two, they have no where to start first! "Okay, remember everyone to remain budget friendly! It's important to spend wisely-..." Suho paused when he noticed everyone disappeared, and sighed.

Amber immediately ran to the DDR station only to find dozens of people lined up. She cursed under her breath with her patience already thinning. One thing she hated the most was waiting in lines, but it seemed like other visitors left from one line to another at different game stations. And besides, there's only four to five people willing to actually wait in the line, so perhaps it could give her a free leeway. Amber shrugged out her Nintendo DS as she waited for her turn. Playing the latest Pokemon game, she always considered it a good luck charm to ease her tensed moods. She was in the middle of battling a Thundrus when she felt a sudden presence behind her, and not just any presence... "Oh, hey Sehun." Whether it's her recently heightened senses ( that she solely blames on being Ladybug ), Amber is able to... well, sense Sehun. Sense as in smell, feel, and all other sentimental crap that's usually written in novels. Is it the strange, masculine scent with a twinge of peppermint? Hell, Amber wasn't sure. She just knew that the kid smelled uniquely, um, nice? Not, just Sehun, but other familar people around her as well. They all had different smells and sensations around them. Okay, yeah, that sounded a little creepy, but let's forget about that. The silent boy stood a good foot taller than her, but sometimes Amber wondered if he was insecure around her somewhat.

Oh, yeah, the sensing part. She'd kind of figured underneath all that cool, kuudere exterior held a secluded lonely boy smidden with complete awkwardness. 

Sehun made a little wave, and then shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Didn't find any interesting games to play?" Amber asked.

"Not really. You're obviously interested in playing DDR." There was a hint of sarcasm in his voice, and Amber snorted. "Yeah, if you don't mind the long line, then sure."

Silence.

Amber had met Sehun a few times before. Sometimes at school, and other times at trainee sessions, but she noticed he's rather shy. Rarely spoke unless spoken to, and... hm, maybe flustered sometimes? It's not something any guy would admit, but still. "So..." Amber tried to break the awkwardness with small chat, "Um, how's school?"

"It's okay."

"Cool, cool. Uh, you like Pokemon?"

"I used to play it when I was younger, but not anymore. I see that you're playing it, however."

"Oh, uh, yeah. I have Pokemon Blue Diamond, and uh, trying to battle this-" before Amber could even finish her sentence, the ground shook beneath them. Lights flickered, causing a sudden hush within the crowds. And then, another one tremble.

"Huh? What's going on?"

"Is there an earthquake?"

"I-it's happening again!" a scream broke out of the crowd; however, it wasn't coming inside the arcade, but outside. This led to numerous of people panicking as the lights sparked with a flash and the electrical systems cracking as everything went dark. Afterwards, shrill screams broke out with people shoving past each other. All the lines dispersed into fractured pieces as people squirmed around to that of ants. "Amber?" Amber could feel Sehun's hand immediately grasp against her wrist, "We need to find the others quickly, and get out here." He said. Weird enough, it sounds like he already... knew what to do? Well, maybe after readjusting to the new "Monster of the Week" scenario, everyone should become accustomed to panicking and finding shelter. Oh, and you defeating said antagonist. 

Right...

"I think they will be fine. It would be harder to get to safety if you purposefully seek them out." Now she needed a sudden distraction to transform... You know? With Tikki being hidden inside her hoodie pockets. Actually, Amber wondered how Tikki was holding up...

"You need to find a safe spot somewhere-" CRACK! The entirety of the roof broke through with huge chunks of cement falling from the ceiling.

"LOOK OUT!" Before Amber had the chance to speak, she found herself flown across the floor with Sehun hovering above her. He looked rather stressed, panting as what assumes to be the villian hovering above them. "It is I, the Evillustrator, here to destroy those who opposes my profound artwork!" The new Evillustrator proclaimed, "Many of you truly despise genuine passion for art. So despicable of you, and so, consider this my blessing to eliminate you all!" He looked like a young neon colored hipster dude with Naruto hair problems. However, the butterfly mask what caught Amber's attention... "Ah, bastard must be akumatized." She muttered. Great, something that everyone needed.

"How did you know he's akumatized?" Oh, crap, forgotten that Sehun's here.

"No time to talk! Let's move!" Amber yanked Sehun to his feet as everyone fled from the scene. She needed a getaway and fast, and with a sharp shove Amber separated from the boy. All she could hear was screams, screams, and more screams. Flashes of purple lasers zapped throughout the crowd and Amber sworned she saw pokemons on steroids. She managed to find a safe space within the restrooms and the little red kwami immediately flew out of her pockets, "You could've warned me about the impact earlier!" Tikki hissed at the girl.

"Sorry! I didn't know Sehun would ground pound me into the floor..."  

"Alright, but we have to talk about alternatives for my hiding spot later."

Amber sighed, "Fine. Tikki, spots on!"

In a flash ( and another sequence later ) Ladybug burst out the restroom adorned in her latex tight suit. Majority of the citizens transformed into weird looking pokemon Picasso zombies. The supernova hipstered was already projecting his terror onto the rest of the Lotte World tourists. With a huge leap, Ladybug swung out the ceiling and onto the roof, "Ah, crap." Now by the looks of it, the Evillustrator turned the once bright sunny day of Lotte World into a literal dark hell hole of, well, hell.

"Agreed." Immediately, Ladybug turned to find Wolf standing beside her. "How did you get here?" That was awfully quick, or is it his wolf senses that sense bad stuff? "I pretty much smelt the bull from a mile. Figured something would go awfully awry today." Leave it to Wolf and his biting remarks. Hah, get it? Biting remarks- nevermind. "Got a plan?" Generally, they both agreed to sometimes switch roles when fighting these hypnotized butterflied bastards. Or queen witches. Anyway, Wolf hummed for a brief moment before shrugging, "Not really. I'd say we find his weak spot, kick , and break that specific item possessing him." Ladybug noticed Wolf was always direct with his orders, or rather, a K.I.S.S. Keep It Short and Simple. Not a bad statement if they knew how to exactly follow up the statement.

"Okay, it's his pen."

"Great, now let's get to it!" Before Wolf can take off, Ladybug snatched him by the wrist, "Wait, he has his minions protecting him." She stated. And soon after she pointed at the villian, the Evillustrator gazed down at them with glee. 

"Oh? Well, if it isn't the little ladybug and puppy boy!"

"Wolf.

"Well, whatever, who cares! My master sent me to conquer Korea with intentions of collecting your miraculouses! Along with these brainless morons who never understand the true meaning of art. And now, I will finally bestow the honor of restoring realistic art-"

"Would you hurry the hell up with your speech?" Wolf snapped, "You're honestly annoying me."

"HOW DARE YOU?!"

And the wolf boy took off towards the man. Ladybug whipped out her yo-yo as she too, began attacking the monsters-

Be careful! You must realize that these monsters are human people.

Ah, right.

Ladybug ducked under a punch before kicking the monster in the face. It stumbled, and then formed a giant laser beam? The heroine quickly moved out the way before the monster vaporized an entire food stall... Okay. Does she even have a weakness spot? As she can see, before she can even face the Evillustrator she needed a distraction. Too many minions protecting the guy, and Wolf is still trying to- eep! Ladybug back flipped as something sharp flew past her. Oh brother, it just keeps getting better and better! She could feel a streak of liquid oozing from her cheek along with a stinging sensation. Crap, did she get cut?! Ladybug backed away, and then felt a pair of hands swipe under her frame, "H-hey!" She stuttered, only to find Wolf glaring harshly at the man.

"Okay, so, we need specifics to the plan. Also, you're hurt."

"Gee Wolf, I literally had no idea."

They stood above the huge chandelier hanging below the terrorized platform below. Ladybug needed to think, and figure out how to- "what- Wolf, what the literal heck?" She felt a wet substance swipe across her cheekbone, and gaped at Wolf. His thumb coated in what assumes to be salivia, his salivia, and Ladybug cringed.

"Relax, my spit heals." Soon enough, Ladybug could feel the wound inside her cheek closing.

"Errm, thanks?

"Mm." The duo heard a sudden crack, gravity encaptured their bodies as they found themselves falling thirty feet below the pavement. Ladybug hooked Wolf by the arm as she used her yo-yo to swing them far away from the scene followed by a loud shattering of glass. "Yeah, so, let's just hurry up and finish this." Wolf grumbled, and Ladybug nodded. "Lucky Charm!" Out came a simple small mirror, and the heroine frowned.

Okay, so, mirror... What can she use it for? She scanned the area, and smiled. 

"Let's visit the cosmetics department." And thankfully, Wolf didn't argue.

"FOLLOW THEM! I WANT THEIR MIRACULOUSES TAKEN!" The incredibly powered hipster screeched.

"Quick, can you manifest a metallic shield?" Ladybug asked as they jumped over the elevators. With a nod, Wolf smacked his watched as metallic material began to form. A shield was formulated as they entered the cosmetic store. Light, a great source to be utilized for blinding others. They rushed inside and began to pull the huge ring lights towards the exit of the store. The Evillustrator was quicky catching up, and Wolf managed to roundhouse kick those fiesty jabbawalkies to the next dimension.

"Careful Wolf, they're still people!"

"Great, makes my job so much easier!" Wolf punched another monster in the face before kneeing them in gut. He threw the minion across the floor as he continue to battle, "Hurry it up!" He barked, his patience growing thinner by the second.

"Move out the way!" She swung her yo-yo, smacking the obnoxious creatures in the face before having it wrapped around their legs. Wolf moved away just within the knick of time, and with a tight pull the monsters stumbled. "Wolf, stand across the ledge." Ladybug instructed as the wolf boy did exactly that. She angled the mirror slightly in a chair as it began to reflect intense light, "On my signal, move your shield towards me!" Ladybug needed a bait to lure the Evillustrator closer, and that way they can blind him!

"I'm going to bring Evillustrator closer towards us!"

"How?"

The girl snatched a couple of lipstick products and a blank sheet of paper. "Don't worry about that. Just make sure nothing touches the mirror!" Her yo-yo restratche from the monsters and wrapped neatly around the edge of the chair, she rushed out the store towards the Evillustrator who appeared rather busy destroying art canvases in a small art venue.

"Hey Evillustrator?"

"HMM?" The neon hipster turned around, and immediately grew furious. Or perhaps, triggered? "You're artistic skills are absolutely terrible. You really need to be up to date with modern art." Ladybug smiled as she showed a picture of a crappy face smeared in hot red lipstick.

"Ugh! How dare you show your face to me!" The man grew enraged the more he looked at it, "That abomination is what's wrong with this filthy, putrid world! Ahh!" While the villian was talking Ladybug suddenly chucked the lipstick at him. "I WILL DESTROY YOU!" The artist drew a hoverboard, and Ladybug took off. She continued throwing random lipstick at the villian, laughing to herself as he became angrier than before. 

She leapt over the edge of the rail and landed carefully on her knees. A simple shout, and Ladybug pulled on the edge of her yo-yo string lightly. 

"Now, Wolf!" Bright light beamed across the hall, and Ladybug could her a loud yowl in agony. "My eyes!" Using this moment, Ladybug ran towards the triggered artist and kicked the pen out of his hand.

"What? No!" Ladybug snatched it by the tips of her fingers and dropped it to the floor, crushing it beneath the soles of her feet. "Okay Wolf! We're good."  The light moved away from the girl as a dark butterfly fluttered from the object, and Ladybug used her yo-yo to purify the insect. The powered hipster returned into a regular looking guy with glasses, dazed from the power hungry being previously possessing him. Ladybug sighed, feeling more than relieved defeating the possessed akuma as Wolf stood at the entrance waiting as she grabbed the mirror.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She shouted and tossed her good luck charm into the air, watching a burst of sparkling red restoring everything and everyone back to normal. "Next time Wolf, let's try to work together." Ladybug was honestly becoming tired of fighting singularly with a stubborn guy like Wolf. "Well, to be honest, I'd preferred working alone." He replied.

"Come on, Wolf. What's the point in even calling ourselves partners if we constantly disagree?"

"For starters, we're very stubborn people, so I think eliminating that would make matters much easier between us. Unfortunately, I'm me, you're you, and we honestly do not mix well."

Ouch? Ladybug winced at the frankness of his voice, "I mean, yeah, but..." She never finished when a dozen of people crowded around them.

"Ladybug and Wolf saved us!" Everyone began to cheer, and Ladybug weakily smiled. She still wasn't used to the spotlight much, but Wolf gravitated towards the attention. However, all she could do was pretend for now.