Chapter V: Matches Meet Their Makers

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Chapter V: Matches Meet Their Makers

A/n: Thank you so much for being patient with me :), I'd appreciate it so much... and Y'all, I'm so damn pissed with Photobucket right now. Like, what they did was some serious shady crap on us photobucket users! All of my pictures on photobucket can't be posted on my stories, let alone anywhere else now! Dx ugh! And in order to keep my pictures I have to pay like, $400 bucks... as if! I ain't paying . No offense, I'm not trying be cheap but what they just did was completly low and greedy.  Now I have to post my pictures elsewhere :'( *sigh* anyway...

 


 

JPE82K1.jpg

 

"Tikki, so, what do I do now?" Amber inspected her attire repeatedly, feeling moreso befuddled than before. And incredibly awkward. Honestly, she feels , skinned and raw for the public to witness, but at the same time... She felt kind of cool. It's still weird having all this magical superhero crap crashing down in such a short time span, but maybe she could adjust her hectic schedule to accomadate it.

Maybe.

"Tikki?" Amber called out again.

Silence.

Now that Amber realizes it, Tikki haven't responded since she transformed... Don't like, uh, those magical animals from animes talk inside her head or something?

Sorry Amber! I had to readjust to your body. It takes a moment for us kwamis before we can officially speak.

Wait, you're inside my body?! Amber began to panic. Okay, so now she's a destined hero feeling with a magical critter inside her body? Oh god, it reminds her so much of the alien movies where the alien lays eggs in the human bodies and-

Amber! It is certainly not like that. Please, relax.

Okay, relax, there's no alien residing in her stomach. Just a ladybug.

No Amber. We kwamis are basically your armor, your shield, and your attire. We are basically giving you permission to posses our powers temporarily.

Oh.

Amber nervously laughed, "Of course I knew that. Uh, anyway, let's try out some stuff! I wanna get to the fighting." But... it's not like she actually knows how to fight, to be honest. The girl started to pat around her torso and legs, trying to feel some weapon or gear attatched to her spandex suit. Anything? Something. "A yo-yo?" You got to be kidding her... What on earth is she going to do with a freaking yo-yo?! Hit people with it? "Of course!" Tikki exclaimed in joy.

"Lame..." Amber muttered.

Hey! That yo-yo you're carrying attain great power. Do not doubt it!

"Okay fine." Amber played around with the yo-yo for a little bit. It didn't seem any different from regular toy yo-yo's, so, meh. However, when Amber was about to trap the yo-yo back to her hip, it expanded far across the yard. And by far, she meant extending to a post lamp ten feet away from her. "Woah." She didn't know the yo-yo could do that! That's pretty cool. Wonder what else it could do? Amber tried it again, this time watching it wrap around the street lamp post. Oops.

Tug on it to find out!

The girl raised an eyebrow in confusion, and then shrugged. She tugged on the yo-yo, and before Amber knew it she was flying across the damn yard! "Aaaahhhhyyyyeee!" She was screaming like a butchered hyena as she zoomed through the air. Then, her face was smacked deep into the dirt, mouth filled with the earth's crust and grass. "Ugh... Yuck..." Amber groaned as she spat out the dirt, trying to stand from the abrupt impact. Gross... But yet so cool! Amber's magical yo-yo untangled itself, and the girl gasped. "Amazing!" Amber tossed the yo-yo and watched it wrap around the street light. She tugged on it again, and wheee! She's doing a Spider-Man! Up, up, and anyway...! Amber landed onto a building with ease. In fact, it didn't even remotely feel like a landing, more like hopping on a pillow. Wow, the adrenaline rush feels so good! How can this possibly be? Amber decided to test something, and with a sudden leap Amber found herself high above the sky. Wow, just imagine what she could do with this ability! The girl started to hop across the highlighted cafes and expansive studios. Everything felt so surreal, but intense and groundbreaking! Her stomach did flops, drops, and a barrel roll. And here she is, standing at the top of the SM corporate office peering below the bustling city before her.

"The view is absolutely amazing..." Amber murmured.

"I know, right?"

"Yeah, it's like-" Wait a minute. Wait a damn minute! Amber looked over her shoulder to find a stranger in a costume. Like her! What the heck?!

"Who the heck are you?"

"Who the hell are you?"

"I asked first!"

"I don't have to answer to you."

"You sassy bastard. You're not freaking Bat Man!"

"You're right. I'm even better."

The stranger was cloaked, face hidden from complete view. However, what stunned Amber the most was his bright, burning topazes for irises. Wait. Costume, unrealistic eyes, a mask-

"Oh. You're a miraculous holder too, huh?" It makes sense now. The stranger blinked lazily, "Yup. I'm doing a test trial. It's my first night, so yeah."

"Same." Amber stretched her arms with a yawn. Guess this must be the new teammate, "So, uh, what's your name?" Might as well become used to the guy. The stranger was about to respond, but he immediately stiffened. Amber tilted her head in confusion, "What?"

"Nothing. My name's uh, Wolf."

"Wolf?"

"Yeah."

"That's a really ty name, Wolf."

"Shut the hell up. I doubt your name is any better!"

"Ladybug."

"Bish, mines better."

"Well no , we represent our freaking kwamis, Einstein." 

"Do you want me to terrorize you?"

"I doubt you even know how to, pup." The stranger took a step back, absolutely appalled Amber had the audacity to say that! "I could destroy you!" He pointed a gloved finger at her, "I can immediately rapture your bug ." He threatened.

"Dude, I honestly doubt you can manipulate all of your powers within one night."

"Damn, whatever." The stranger huffed.

"You know it's true."

"So what if it's true?"

Apparently, it's going to be a long night...