Chapter III: Guys This isn't a Story!

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Chapter III: This isn't a Story.

A/n: Readers, just letting you know there isn't a consistent story. I'm doing buildup so the whole superhero thing makes sense. I'm doing drabbles also! ANYONE CAN REQUEST FOR DRABBLES!!! So, comment below if you want a scenario or plot bunny to be added into the story! Anyone can request for short stories. The story won't reset by every chapter exactly, but because it's a standardized superhero comedy, then most likely it’ll be slice of life themed. Oh yeah, there will be HunBer in this story because I like seeing Amber and Sehun together. But other pairings will be included :) you guys can also suggest characters to include in the story, and whenever feasible I'll place them in the story.

 


 


Oh Sehun was quite the interesting character for a teenager. Quiet, calculating the objectives laid before him and taking haste action. Perhaps his actions are a little too immediate for understanding, but his intelligent excuses makes up for irrational decisions. His thoughts aren't too immature, at least he thinks so himself, and new talents keeps appearing whenever he learns a new subject. He’s smart, naturally attractive (although he could improve his skin tone…) and carry silent charm that woos both students and teachers.

Yeah, he’s everything losers want to be. So what? Like he gives a . Girls love him, boys want to be his posers and teachers ready to place him in honors class. It’s the sweet life, right? Perhaps. He doesn't consider it as sweet, but it’s a hell lot better than dealing with this .

This was an incredible case of stupidity. 

Yes, he admit that he made a terrible decision. It’s burning his every single day whenever snobs laughs at his failures. People assume he’s some quiet moron sulking through humiliation, hah! They don't know a genius when they see one…

“We meet again tomorrow at four. In the meantime, maintain the training and we’ll overview your new diet plan.” Diet plan. Cut this, remove that, reduce this amount and add more repulsive garbage to his digestive system. Four months in and Sehun is ready to succumb to his bubble tea cravings. It's horrible having sugar withdrawals and being restricted from eating bungeoppang, it’s living hell. Wanna know what else is horrible? Everyone treating him like some stranger. 

He’s not a stranger. 

Sehun left the studio with no one to accompany him. Oddly, this pang sat within his chest for days now. This feeling of deep loneliness, although it’s something he’ll never speak of publicly. Unfortunate to say, but he missed those ugly boys fawning over him, the girls constantly annoying him with cellphone requests. Sehun had to transfer to another school in order to reach distance between the dormitory and that cursed entertainment building.

Those bastards.

But it was him alone who signed the final line. Your fault. His mind whispers, and Sehun realized that he probably deserved it. He didn't know anyone, and it seems that nobody's interested in knowing him either. Maybe they all joined for one purpose, and that’s attaining SM’s official status as celebrity. 

Sehun walked briskly into the midnight hour. He didn’t want to be bothered with anyone, let alone deal with the summer heat radiating against his skin. He knew signing the contract would lead to rigorous training and mental stability, but he vowed he could do it. He can do anything if he just believed, right? If only his current actions would reflect the hopeful notion that he’ll succeed. But it really doesn’t matter, anyway. 

The teen stood at the stop light waiting for the electric sign to flash green. Sehun preoccupied himself by scrolling naver on mobile ((slow internet due to pissy coverage)) and played some hip hop music. The moment the light flashed green, Sehun pushed past the crowd. However, what Sehun didn’t realize he legitimately pushed someone, particularly an old man, onto the ground. Sehun froze in surprise, “I’m sorry sir. Are you okay?” He felt embarrassed and somewhat guilty to for not paying attention. Sehun bend his knees to help the old man, and then notice how short the elder was. The old man simply chuckled as he carefully grabbed his cane. “I’m quite fine,” he said, “Getting rather old for these late travels... Thank you young man for helping me. What’s your name, child?”

“Uh, Sehun. Oh Sehun.” It felt strange talking to an old man in the middle of the street. “Well then, Oh Sehun, would you like to attain a gift far superior than physical needs?”

Uh… 

Sehun stared blankly at the old man. What the hell is this guy talking about? “Um, not really-“

“I understand your hurting deeply. Your depression outweighs your confidence, and sometimes it is hard concealing sorrowful emotions.” Sehun immediately lunged on defense. How dare this ignorant old goon tell him that he’s depressed! He is not depressed! In fact, he’s doing a hell lot better than normal! This ridiculous pruned nutbag. “Excuse me, but I need to leave-“

“If you had the opportunity to become a hero, would you accept?” 

“Sure, yeah, whatever. I gotta go now. Bye.” Ugh, this man is giving him the creeps. Sehun raced across the street before the light turned red. He couldn't help but to shudder at the strange circumstance. What was that all about? Talk about weird. When he finally made it to the moderately fair dormitory, Sehun could feel his insides churn in distress. After abandoning his friends for his current lifestyle, he haven't met anyone rather interesting. No one bothers to talk to him, and his previous friends are too preoccupied with school clubs and other friends. 

Okay, it hurts. It’s nobody's fault but his own. Sehun released a dreary sigh before punching in the codes to the entrance. Better take a shower and go to sleep…

He made it up the stairs and unlocked the door. It’s considered a small officetel to some, and thankfully he doesn’t have to deal with crooks stealing his stuff. Darkness swallowed Sehun whole, yet he felt emptier than ever before. He trekked through the living room and into the bathroom, took a hot shower, changed into his pajamas and returned to the tiny space for a kitchen. He then ate a small bowl of whole wheat cereal and slices of an apple. Oh, how he missed sugar cereal…

Sehun walked to his bed and prepared to sleep when he found a box resting idly against his pillow. Huh? He doesn't recall a box. The teenager snatched it, opened the box and found an intricate metal watch inside. Hm, looks very nice. He pulled the watch out the box and inspected it. Tiny white paw marks trailed the edges of watch. In the center there was a symbolic white wolf with the hand formed as a silver paw. Behind the wolf was a full moon, and Sehun found it rather unusual for a watch, but nonetheless liked the design. 

Looks cool. Sehun slipped his wrist between the hooks and grinned. Wondered who would give him this? It fits his wrists perfectly…

There was a small click, and then a flash of bright light.

Sehun winced when the light began to fade. Like, what the heck just happened? The teen shook his head, and noticed something rather… Different. Different in what way? Well, there’s something floating in front of him. 

. . .

… What the absolute fuc-

“Excuse me, but if you’re planning to swear, please reconsider it.” That thing said. Holy hell, did it just spoke? What the hell is this? Sehun immediately back away in horror. He blinked, and blinked again. Hell, he even rubbed his eyes to ensure he wasn't seeing things. However, that floating thing was still there! “What the hell are you?!” Fear drowned out his senses as he continued moving away from the thing. Hair stood above Sehun’s neck when the thing flew towards him.

Don’t hurt me!" Sehun covered himself in case the thing decided to possess him. 

Nothing. 

Sehun peeked to find the thing directly facing him. By its expression it seemed unamused, and its arms folded in a rather irritable fashion. “Cut the hogwash. You are the new miraculous holder, and I’m your guardian. The name is Apollo, by the way.” H-huh? Sehun looked at the thing in confusion. Wait. Thing isn't the correct word, but rather wolf

Is he, Oh Sehun, listening to a floating bobbleheaded wolf? “I must be crazy.” He whispered.

“Crazy? Hm, perhaps. But this situation is nowhere near insane. I am very much real, and your conscious is simply denying my presence, but don't worry, it’ll become accustomed very quickly.” “Apollo” said. 

No, no, this not real… It can't be! “Oh child, don't you know it’ll only make the circumstances more difficult? Just accept things as they are.”

“I… But…- you’re not real!” 

Apollo tilted its (his?) head, “Oh?” Its voice was deep for a tiny creature. “You are responding to me, so this only proves my statement. This is reality now, and your brain can easily process the situation if you only accept it.”

“What the hell are you?” Sehun sneered at the creature. Grey fur covered its entire body, leaving silver tufts by the edge of his jagged ears. Bright topaz for eyes, Apollo gazed at him, “I am a kwami. Specifically speaking, I am a seven thousand year old god inhibiting the body of a Eurasian canis lupis. Or wolf, if that would be simpler for you.”

“Why-“

“I’m assuming you're inquiring why I am here? Well, I honestly have no opinion. Fate destined us, and since I’m your new guardian I must teach you the ways of being an efficient miraculous holder. I am the god of protection, mobility and wisdom. I am the Alpha and the Omega, and I will guide you for where you need to be.”

Sehun grew confused, “What?” He didn’t understand any of this. A wolf god mention about destiny and guardian junk, none of it makes sense! “Miraculous holders are people inheriting a magical jewelry piece. We kwamis fuel the jewelry piece with our powers which gives the miraculous holders their own special abilities.” Abilities you say? A spark of interest captured Sehun. He didn’t understand the process whatsoever, but having special powers brought out the inner fantasy child within him. “So, if I accept you, then you’ll train me to become a skilled superhero?” Just imagine not only being a professional dancer, but an attractive badass superhero fighting crime with girls wetting their underwear every damn second.

… Omit the underwear part.

“Hm, exactly.”

“Okay, deal.” This is so… So freaking amazing. “So, uh, what now?” He already accepted this errm, kwami wolf, so it does it mean he already have magical powers? “If possible, may we properly discuss this over some tea?”

… Tea? “You drink tea?” Sehun asked in bewilderment.

“Oh yes, and I would gladly consume a bowl of tofu.” Tofu? When did a carnivorous mammal ever desire tea and tofu? “Okay… I don't have any tofu, but I do have tea. Is green tea fine?”

Apollo smiled, “Perfectly.”

And so, here Sehun sat at the table with a tiny wolf creature sipping away at some tea. “This watch is considered a miraculous, right?”

“Exactly. It represents the abilities of wolves, and might alter your own perception. You see, previous miraculous holders happened to release their inner “wolf” when paired with me. Not only does your physical appearance change, but your mental state as well.”

Sehun narrowed his eyes in suspicion. “What do you by mental state?” He doesn’t want to become a literal werewolf pissing and ting all over people. Apollo held up a paw, “No need to worry, it’s nothing of what you would perceive. Your regular human senses would be heightened by the third cubed. I suggest when transforming to practice managing the senses before anything else, afterwards I'll train how to conduct yourself when fighting.”

“Do I defeat bad guys?”

“With this brewing evil I detect, you'll be battling more than akumas alone...” Apollo then lapped up some more green tea. Sehun had many questions to ask the kwami starting with these quote, “akumas”. What where they exactly? “To simplify your questions, an evil human decided to manipulate and abuse one of the kwamis. Keeping this in mind, the miraculous holder is abusing the butterfly kwami who can bestow any human being supernatural abilities. Since it’s manipulated into negative energy, these powered beings are titled akumas.” Akuma, huh? Sounds interesting to fight. “What powers do I get? Do I become awesome with badass weapons? Or like, I have psychic abilities and-“

“Relax yourself Sehun,” 

Wait.

How do this wolf know his name? He doesn't recall giving out personal information. “Yes Sehun, when I awoke from my slumber I already knew my wielder’s name. It’s the first step to creating an intimate bond.”

… Oh

Sehun slumped in the chair. Thousands of thoughts attacked his mind relentlessly, and it begged the question. Why him? What does he have to offer? Looks? “Why am I chosen? I mean, like, it’s not like I wanted to deliberately help people. I’m not exactly superhero material…” More likely anti-hero because it’s sound way more cooler. Apollo looked at Sehun with a sarcastic, “are you serious?” Look. “I honestly have no conclusion. But you’re selected to become a miraculous wielder. Regardless, would you like to try out your abilities for testing?”

Hell yeah! " Sehun shouted, then he quickly resolved himself. “I mean, sure, I’ll try.” Guess he can miss a night of sleep for this. “You have to state my name, then the term, “howl shift,” and-“

“Apollo, howl shift!”

Wait! I’m not finished-!“ Apollo couldn’t complete his sentence for he was into the watch.


A/n: GUYS, GUESS WHAT I REALIZED!!!

I've been watching the Bayonetta 2 playthrough, and I must say some of the cutscenes are giving me ideas. Hm, debating whether to add some 'action' into the story ;) jk. On a side note, I think it's pretty cool adding in different elements from other platforms into this story. Anyway, bye guys!