Oh, Really?

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Didn't have Creativity For this Title So.....

A/n: Yeah, my grammar is at the moment :P screw off. Anyway, saw some new episodes and it brought back inspiration for more one shots!!! And if anyone actively watch the Miraculous Ladybug series, I'm like, "Yes, yes, and yes!" Finally gotten Alya's transformation and now I'm ready for the rest of the heroes to appear like finding a Pokemon throughout the week.

 


 

Okay, maybe being a superhero isn't too bad. Well, once you learn how to manage time then it's not too problematic. However, adjusting to life fighting these newfound villians straight out of a comicbook is just... weird. Not a bad weird, just unrealistically weird. Sometimes, she honestly believes she's in this eternal dream ready to magically wake up at any moment. And yet, here she awakens to this little insect badgering her to get ready for school, do homework, self-improvement and other parental duties her manager would often nag about. No offense.  In fact, everyone around her is still trying to find out clues to this strange phenomena. Conspiracies theories, a brewing fandom, and society ultimately being changed. As for the other members, they don't seem awfully too curious about the recent events. Of course, they are interested in why this happened so abruptly, but to figure out who's the person behind the mask? Yeah, no questions asked. That's another thing: why can't anyone identify her? Come on, it doesn't take a toddler to figure out that she's behind the mask...

She had asked Tikki about it, and she said something along the lines of magic, so, guess it's just that. Magic.

It's taking some time getting used to shouting out a ridiculously girly catchphrase and then repeatedly doing a ultra feminine sequence when she could simply wear her attire in two seconds flat. Perhaps that's another thing, the whole Sailor Moon, yet not entirely Sailor Moon attire. Considering she rather turn into Spiderman and kickass, but instead she gotten Spiderman's alternative cousin to utlize with. It's really out of her league, but maybe that's a good thing? At least no one will suspect her. And then, there's the questions running around inside her head that Tikki has yet to answer. Along the lines of where are these evil villians coming from, and frankly, who's the mastermind behind the possessed people? The ladybug only gave her so much, but it sounds like conflicting riddles. And what ever happened to that old man, anyway? He pretty much disappeared, and she'd suspected that the man had something to do with this whole superhero business thing. 

And then her partner. Well, presumed partner.

He's technically an attractive, but walking cliche. You know? Cold, mysterious, every typical tsundere wrapped by a cool exterior. She tried to figure out his identity, and by reading most superhero comics, he's probably a student of some sort in her school. She never asked him about it because you know? Superhero secret code thing. She doesn't have to follow it, but Tikki pretty much confirmed she has to. Besides, he never bothered to ask her, so she's cool. Exclude acting like a typical teenage brat with powers, he's not too bad. She'll never admit this, but she's kinda jealous of him. Awesome outfit, goregeous eyes (omit that part please), and a badass ability to manifest metallic material in weapons. Honestly, if she wasn't Ladybug, then she would've begged to be in Wolf's position.

Oh, this brings up so many things. For starters, the massive attention she's receiving as Ladybug is overwhelming. She's not really used to attention, but now that she's center within the media headlines is rather flattering, although a bit uncomfortable. So many people looking up to her, well, her alter ego her. She's something within the public eye, and now she has to maintain it. Within the back of her mind, she wonders what would happen if she didn't save the day. Didn't make it in time to save that one person, then what would happen next? People would probably shun her. Abandon her. Tell everyone how useless and pathetic she is.

But she don't want to think of that.

She sometimes wondered what would happen if she abused her powers? Like, maybe become power hungry and rebel against everyone and become evil. Ah, the thought doesn't sound really pleasant.

Too much thinking, and not enough action.

As of right now, she's suppose to be practicing on the new chereography introduced last week. They're going to prepare a test run this upcoming Friday, and she really can't afford missing out on it for the sake of some typical monster of the week. She only hoped that everything would run smoothly and that just maybe, she could finally memorize the dance moves. After all, her team is counting on her in order to succeed in the industry. That's what she signed up for, right?

"Do you think that Ladybug girl will show up for the interview?" Her ears perked up at the sound of Sunni's voice.

"I don't know." Kyrstal responded, "Honestly, I'm not even sure if those magical people will show up again. It's kind of strange that's all this is happening, but... who knows, maybe? They have been appearing rather frequently. It's a little weird." The girls did seem a little disturbed after watching the new channel about real life superheros.

"But you saw the massive cult following they got after the day they appeared? It's practically a hot topic discussion that's basically burying popular idol groups underthe rug!" 

Wait, really? Oh, wow.

"I can't help but to be a little jealous."

"Why?"

"Because you can't deny, being a hero gifted with magical powers that defies reality is amazing. I mean, don't you have the moments fantazing being a hero for once?"

"Well... I guess so. It would be nice to personally meet them. Do you think there will be anymore heroes?"

"Who knows."

And the day went by with questions. Specifically speaking, there was suppose to be an interview? When?! Like she knew anything of it!