Reversal Power Studies

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Reversal Power Studies

Amber Josephine Liu isn't exactly what you consider a good studier. Distractions, short attention spans, and doing anything else other than homework is her motto. Sadly, Tikki isn't having any of it. 

"Amber! You haven't studied at all today. You must understand that your studies are just as important!" Tikki continue to badger the tomboy endlessly. Amber groaned in frustration, "Okay, just lemme have a few more minutes. I wanna beat this level, and then I'll study." She's almost close to reaching pallet town, but it's so annoying getting through this stage...

"Amber, you literally said that an hour ago!"

"Ugh, fine." The girl closed her Nintendo DS and stared at the kwami. Tikki appeared very displeased, "You are held responsible for your studies, life and superhero duties. Please learn how to manage your time wisely." When did a kwami become a mother? Amber pouted, "I'm getting a migraine constantly looking at my studies. And it's embarassing to ask for help! I'm not even good at pronouncing certain words."

"You know you can always ask me for help!"

Amber blinked.

Asking a ladybug kwami on learning Korean, history and calculus? Sounds rather laughable. "Amber, I am over 5000 years old. I have helped numerous upon thousands of ladybugs, both alter ego and outside their superhero lives. I am quite familar with most of ladybugs modern issues, including their academic studies. I promise to help the best way I can. In fact, let's take a breather from this congested space, and open your mind a little bit!"

"Yeah, and like, how?"

And here Amber is, transformed as Ladybug hopping through different buildings with her backpack in tow. Tikki suggested studying outside might induce more brain power. The girl sat at the top of a corporate building, hidden away from view, and yet could see the outskirts of Seoul with ease. The girl inhaled deeply, enjoying the fresh air filling her lungs and foggy thoughts replaced with clarity. "Tikki, can you... Ah, help me with some of this Korean?"

"Have you noticed when you speak with Wolf, your Korean is rather fluent?"

Actually, now thinking about it... No, she haven't. And so, when studying the Korean language, Ladybug understood most, if not all of the Korean curriculum presented to her. It wasn't stressful than before, and everything seemed to flow much easier.

Wow. Definitely going to study more as Ladybug.