Superheroism for Dummies

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Superheroism for Dummies

A/n: Hello readers! Snowcakie here,

I wanted to first apologize for my negligence ; - ; it's not my intentions to lag, but life gotten in the way along with loads of college homework, and I'm trying to remain above water so my grades won't plumment U - U. Everyone rejoice! There's new leaks for the Miraculous Ladybug series! OMG! Y'all have no idea how excited I am for this!!!! I absolutely screamed in glee, but unfortunately, I'll have to wait three more months until new episodes are released :( in the meantime, I'll just post drabbles to compensate my desire for more miraculous heroes... *sigh*. PS! I have more artwork to reveal in later chapters!!! But that'll be spoiling, wouldn't it? LOL.

 


 

Another day in Seoul, South Korea, inhibiting typical citzens living their redundant lives and waiting until the next supernatural occurrence occurs. Unforunately, nobody knew when such phenomenon would happen again. Regardless, sparks of new fandoms and groups sprung out in its wake. Theories, conspiracies, and potential occult followers brewing after a month of the incident. Not just any incident, but the night where a strange, bedsheeted man terrorizing the center of Seoul and ending all life as we know it. However, Ladybug and Wolf managed to not only save the night, but reversed the devestation implement by such man. People clung onto the only source of fantasy, finally feeding into their dreams that anything's possible as long they can believe in it!

Today, we are not going to dwell on basement dwellers fapping to the new appointed heroes of South Korea. Instead, we're going to help our newly appointed superheroes on how to improve their heroismship, and not become obnoxious celebrities with newfound abilities. (Amber: Hey!) This guide can help any aspiring superheros figure out the Do's and Don't's of crime fighting, especially when the criminal may be a magically inhanced villian.

Here we have Oh Sehun in his natural habitat. As of current, we see him preparing for the day of school! Oh, he seems quite surprised to find him in the bathroom...

"Apollo, why am I hearing voices in my head?"

Hoho! Silly Sehun, do not worry about my delicate voice. I'm only inserting myself into this chapter to teach our readers the importance on how to become a good hero!

Sehun stiffened, "Wait, wait, I thought I can only hear Apollo's! He never told me about hearing more..."

"Of course not!" Apollo interjected with a frown, "You never bothered to ask the right questions." He then sat on top of Sehun's pesky black hair. Sehun grew rather disgruntled by the revelation, and then angry. "Why are you both in the bathroom? I'm !"

"Please human, I have seen many things, and the human physical anatomy of the ia I do not concern myself with."

"It doesn't matter! I'm still . GET OUT!" And so, Sehun proceeded to remove us from this personal perimeter. Even though we can still enter the bathroom, I'll go ahead and respect his wishes...

- Fast Foward.

Ah! Now we have Oh Sehun walking to school, completely oblivious to the world's troubles.

"I can still hear you." Sehun grumbled.

Now readers, the first step on being a good superhero is acknowledging your existence as one. Some individuals try to remain ignorant of their inhuman abilities and stay blissfully unaware of their greater potential! But that's just extreme denial in their head. Sehun is still denying his existence by his continous rude behavior, but we'll just project that as typical teenager moodswings. (Sehun: I don't have moodswings!)

"Oh yes you do!" Apollo corrected Sehun, hidden inside Sehun's pockets.

"I had to deal with quite the hassle coming along. You put up a pretentious hissy fit! You must realize as a miraculous holder, we must remain together at all times-"

I am going to school. I do not want to deal with people pestering me, and I certainly don't want to deal with you annoying me during school. I'm not going to turn into Bat Man over some es who bullies people.

"Sehun! It is your resposibility to correct the moral values of right and wrong. Are you telling me that you're willing to risk thousands of lives for your own selfish gain?"

"I don't want people to think I'm crazy!" Sehun hissed, but then paused when other civilians stared at him. See what I mean? Now people think I'm some lunatic...

Oh Sehun! Don't worry about those silly people. What matters most is saving those innocent lives from unnecessary harm! Now, let's talk about the Do's and Don't's of saving a civilian. See that frail elderly lady at the stop light? Well, she needs some assistance crossing the street! "But I have to go to school-" Hush child! In the time of trouble, school is infallible, now go save that lady! Sehun grumbled in annoyance before casually walking over to the old lady. "Excuse me, do you need some help?" Sehun sighed.

WRONG!

This is what not to do in a heroic situation! This is a pathetic attempt to sound impressive, when actually the hero projects his tiredness and uncontrolled frustrations onto the civilian. Let's recorrect this.

Sehun found himself returned to exact same spot he'd left. "How did you do that?" Honestly at this point, it seemed like Sehun's more comfortable talking to himself. Now, when you see a civilian in potential trouble, you always transform into your alter ego!

"Why?" Sehun asked in the most deadpanned way possible. Sehun! How can you not express your excitement for saving lives? This is the moment to reveal your true colors! Absolutely dispicable. Hope you change that repulsive attitude of yours, young man... "Ugh, fine. Apollo, howl-"

WRONG AGAIN!

Sehun winced.

You do not, under any circumstances, transform in broad daylight where dozens of people can witness you! Seriously, it's the basic concept of a superhero's secret identity. Are you that stupid? Now go hide in an alley somewhere, transform, and think about what you just did.

The teenager groaned in annoyance, "Fine, but you owe me..." As you can see readers, Oh Sehun is a prime example of what not to do when saving lives. A positive attitude is very critical to your role a hero, and people must perceive you as an optimist ready to tackle any situation. And never save lives expecting anything in return. Sehun is apparently a sourpuss, but hopefully with time, he'll learn the true ways of heroism. Exiting the alley is Oh Wolf! Clad in his attire of awesomeness, he's ready to save the day! ", it's so *beep* hot and bright..." Wolf, please watch your words! It's not proper etiquette to swear as a superhero. Proceed to save that elderly lady, thank you.

Wolf leaped from his position, and within an instant stood in front of the elderly woman. "Excuse me ma'm, do you need help-" You forgot to introduce yourself. Start over.

"I'm Wolf, hero of Korea, and I'm here to save you." Geeze, that sounded so lame! Like, honestly, why bother concocting that? "Will you just shut up for a second?! *beep*  I'm trying to save the *beep* lady!" The elderly lady stood in shock, and then fainted. Everyone witnessed the entire incident, and few managed to record it on their cellphones.

*SIGH*.

Keep note readers.

Do Not:

Shout at civilians.

Project your emotions on people.

Appear disinterested.

Swear.

Transform in public.

Anticipate rewards for your services.

These are all the mistakes Oh Sehun did. It's probably not a wise decision to utilize Sehun at this time. Instead, maybe Ladybug can help us on this journey to become the proper superhero! LADYBUG! Out of nowhere, Ladybug poofed into existence... "W-wait, where am I? I was just in class a second ago." The young heroine seemed awfully confused when taking out of her natural habitat. She witnessed the unconscious old lady, the growing crowd around her, and... "Wolf?" She blinked in confusion.

"Bug? What are you doing here?"

"I would ask the same thing..." She murmured, and then narrowed her eyes.

"What did you do?"

"What do you mean, 'What did I do?' I didn't do anything!" Ladybug, show Wolf the proper way to save individuals. He's been causing nothing but trouble since this morning, and the lady fainted because he had shouted at her! "Wolf! What the heck?! You don't shout at old women!" Ladybug exclaimed.

"I didn't shout at her! I shouted at the stupid voice that's infiltrating my head!" I am a narrator, thank you! "Shut the *beep* up already!"

"Wolf! People are watching us! We don't need anymore bad press due to your childish antics."

"I am not childish! Quit treating me like I'm some kid. I can hold my own!"

"Yeah, right. If you did, then the world would plumment by your negligence."

The two heroes continued to argue vigorously, unaware of the old woman sinking into the ground with a dark aura sweeping through their feet. Bystanders gasped in horror, and few squealed when the ground began to shake.

"You'll pay for this..."

The superhero duo immediately paused in their argument, dumbfounded to find the woman missing.

"Uh, where did she go?" Ladybug asked.

The ground burst with black vines ejecting from the hole. The heroes managed to leap out of the way before being swallowed, and the lady crawled from the hole in pure wickedness. Her clothes replaced by a dark robe and hat, and the woman cackled in a high laugh, "Do you think I'm just another commoner? Scaring me to my death, and then having the audacity to argue over my deceased body? Fools! How dare you!" People began to run for their lives, screaming in horror when the thick, dark vines wrapped around their ankles. "Everyone deserves to die for their horrid disrespect to the elderly. Everyone must pay for their sins!"

"Wait, you were dead? I thought you fainted!" Wolf exclaimed.

Well, honestly, I didn't know the woman was dead either. Dang it, Wolf! You scared the poor woman to death! "How was I suppose to know? I didn't think she'd die of a heart attack!"

"No time to argue, Wolf. It's time to figure out-"

"How to save the day. Yeah, I get it. It's an akuma something, right?" They moved out the way when a huge vine charged towards them. Wolf did a few backflips before kicking the vines away from him. Ladybug managed to cut through the vines with her yo-yo, "I'm not sure! Akumas have objects on them!"

That's not an akuma, guys.

"What, it's not?! How are we suppose to defeat it, then?" Wolf cried out. He continued to dodge and kick each vine- "Wolf! Save the kid!" He looked over his shoulder to find a kid held within the clutches of the old woman's vines. More like the witch's. The child cried in fear, unable to move as the vines tightened around his body... "My baby! Somebody save my baby!" The mother wailed, clutching a stranger's hand in fear of her child.

"." The hero muttered. He quickly jumped on each vine, but the witch's vine moved further away. No matter how far Wolf jumped, he couldn't reach the kid.

Everything seemed like a disaster. Vines outstretched everywhere, hundreds of innocents at risk, and an old dead woman ready to send everyone into hell. Ladybug didn't seem to progress much either, only protecting those who happened to intwine with the witch's fury.

"Wolf, now sounds like a good time to manifest your weapon!"

And how am I suppose to do that?

"Your watch."

"I don't know what to manifest, though! Ack!" A vine slithered around his ankle, and before Wolf knew it, he was thrown across a building. Again. He smacked dead center into a cafe, crashing through the glass and tables, groaning in misery as pain his face. Thankfully wasn't as painful compared to the previous encounter, but it still hurted like hell.

"Wolf!" He can hear Ladybug's cry, and tried to adjust himself.

Weapon. Quickly.

He looked at his watch, but he only saw a regular watch with roman numerials. Weapon... manifest... Think! UGGHH! Why won't nothing happen?! And then, his watch glowed.

"Now imagine your weapon! Quickly, and dig into the watch."

Wolf thought of the first thing that came to mind, and ed his hand into his glowing watch. A glob of dust, matter, resided in his hand and Wolf blinked, "What the hell am I suppose to do with this?!" Did someone prank him? This is *beep* stupid! However, the matter slipped from his fingers and formulated...

A gun.

And not any gun, but a musket rifle.

Wolf, what is going on inside that dark mind of yours? "No time, gotta act." But how are you going to wield it?! Wolf snatched the musket and leaped outside the cafe. Oh, it was chaos! Everyone screaming bloody murder, cars enflamed, destruction everywhere! Wolf saw the witch laugh in glee, enjoying the view of devestation. Ladybug continued to fight, but it wasn't enough to stop the woman... Wolf didn't know how to even use a gun, let alone a weapon, but he couldn't let everyone down, especially that kid. The hero didn't bother to check whether the gun was loaded, but strangely, he somehow knew how to shoot. Considering his superior eyesight, it wasn't difficult to target the woman, and he pulled the trigger- woah! A beam of blue light ejected from the musket and shot through the woman.

"EEEEee!" She screamed, then glared daggers at the wolf boy.

"Attack!" Dozens of vines shot towards him, but Wolf jumped through some of them, skidded underneath a few, and continued to shoot. It felt kind of easy, dodging and shooting each vines into bits. A dangerous dance of deadly tango, and Wolf seemed amused, killing most of the vines with only one hand on his newly formulated weapon. "Bug! Hurry up and kill her!" He blasted most of the vines and hopped away from the scene. The young boy was still high into the air, screaming and kicking to be released.

"Lucky Charm!" This time, Ladybug received her own gun, a rather PG version of a flower oriented toy gun. At first, she wanted to complain, but didn't think any further of it. "It's time to weed you out of the city with flower power!" She aimed it at the evil witch, and a blast of a thick flower seedling attached itself to the witch. "What is this? No! I'm weakening...!" The seed quickly blossomed into a beautiful pink flower, and it's petals began to disintegrate the vile vines that plagued the city. As the flower grew bigger, the witch lost her power.

"NOoOOooo!" And *poof!* The witch burst into beautiful flowers. The kid that was once high into the air began to fall.

Everyone screamed.

In a knick of time, Wolf swoop through mid-air and caught the child in his arms, doing a barrel roll and landing safely onto the ground. He stood tall, child tucked in his arms without a scratch, and walked to the crying mother who obliterated the guy's hand.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! My precious baby is safe!" The mother hugged the wolf boy as he tried to lower the kid to the ground. Using this free time, Ladybug decided to go ahead and clean up the city. "Miraculous Ladybug!" The city of Seoul reutrned to its pristine view, all issues of broken buildings and damaged cars reshaped to its originality. And everyone rejoiced! Wolf felt rather proud of himself today. Everyone clapped and cheered for them both, and the two grew somewhat shy.

Ladybug swiped her hands and sighed, "You did pretty good today, Wolf." She punched him lightly, "Not bad for our second fight."

"Yeah, I guess not." Wolf wanted to be cool, but couldn't stop himself from smiling.

Awe! What an absolutely adorable moment of you two! The duo immediately frowned, "This doesn't mean anything. Don't bother looking into it." Wolf snapped.

"Wolf, we're suppose to be a team." Ladybug folded her arms with a sigh.

"I get it! But the stupid voice-"

Narrator!

"Whatever, is being completely annoying! Like it ever helped us during the fight."

"Just ignore it."

"How can you ignore something that's blaring inside your freaking head?!"

"Simple! Don't give into it, duh."

"Oh, that's easy for you to say because you're suppose to be righteous one, isn't it?"

"Oh my god! Wolf, do you ever stop complaining?"

"I don't complain!"

Ah, I would love to demonstrate more examples on how to improve as a superhero, but I don't think either heroes are willing to cooperate with us today. 

Until next time!