Meet the Miraculous Heroes! (And Villian)

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Miraculous! Tales of Oh Wolf and the Liu Ladybug!

Miraculous! Meet the Heroes (And Villian)

 

ⓤ ⓛ

 

 

Meet eighteen year old Amber Liu, a late high schooler (yes, blame it on her late birthday!) who's predominantly an athletic tomboy that enjoys sports and hanging out with with her bros. She applied to become an idol by SM Entertainment and proved to her family she can do anything. She's clueless about Korean culture and desperately tries to understand conversations Krystal and other trainees discuss, but currently no success. Amber is in no way a feminine girl, however, after receiving a pair of polka dotted earrings a huge flying bug popped out of them and started making claims about being the chosen one or something. Right now Amber's just throwing whatever object she can at the thing...

 

  ⓢ

 

 

Oh Sehun is a quiet, sarcastic, annoying and somewhat childish sixteen year old with enough wit and smartass comments to shut down whatever rebuttal concocted inside your mind. He's not really sociable, but he makes up for it with his talents and looks. School is okay, but he always preferred being around his personal friends and jamming to hip hop. He already had fame (not that he honestly cares) and respect amongst the students, yet he had to give up everything when he signed lucifers contract disguised as a huge company. He's losing everything he had, now nothing makes sense to him anymore. It's twelve somethin' and Sehun's just ready to shower and sleep...

None of his roommates care for him, and he feels more alone than he realize. Until he found a tiny box against his pillow. Huh, wonder if his roommate gave him something? Cool watch.

Annnnnnnd there's a tiny walking, talking, floating bobbleheaded wolf in front of him.

 

ⓣⓗⓔ  ⓢⓤⓟⓡⓔⓜⓔ ⓜⓞⓣⓗ

ⓚⓘⓜ ⓙⓞⓝⓖ ⓤⓝ

 

 

Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un (The III) is a righteous man in power that must uphold the dynasty and legacy of his forefathers. Unfortunately, his ruling is only limited to North Korea due to those cursed fools of South Korea aided by the imperial U.S nation. The current construction of the nuclear weapons program is taking massive disadvantages due to limited resources from China and incompetent individuals (who shall be executed for lack of responsibility...) that wastes these needed resources. He loses hope for his future ruling, until he finds a magical brooch from the mystical cave where his grandfather lived. Finally, after all the struggles he can possibly defeat the corrupted Southern Korea and demolish the wicked States! In order to know more about this 'miraculous', Kim Jong Un threatens this little insect execution until it succumbed to his dominating power! Now he could rule more than South Korea... He can rule the world as Supreme Moth!

 

Tikki is over 5,000 thousand years old and fought against evil by transforming people into Ladybugs. Tikki is calm and collected, while being cheerful, kind, and encouraging. Having a lot of wisdom, Tikki is very open to giving advice, and she will call people out for bad decisions if necessary. She believes strongly in Amber and encourages her to be the best she can be, as both Amber and Liu Ladybug.

 

ⓐⓟⓞⓛⓛⓞ

Apollo is over approximately 7,000 years old. He's been around since ancient times succeeding historical battles in Europe. He's a methodical thinker and prefers to plan objectives before jumping straight into them. Intelligent, Apollo likes to construct puzzles, discuss democracy and read. He loves tofu, sour candy and well, anything that tastes strange. It might take time, but Apollo will show Sehun that heroism is more than abilities and adrenaline, it's a foundation of understanding and- oh dear, Sehun's being foolish again...

 

 

Meet Plagg, a nonchalant cat kwami who loves cheese. He's gifted with the power of destruction and shadows, and he's willing to give out a helping paw in return of more cheeses. He's considerably wise whenever he's not obsessed with his own self gratification. Now, who shall gain his power...?

Like I said, not sure if this is even a story or one shot or... I dunno, drabbles. It's been on my mind and I needed release but I had nothing so I had to create something. I'm trying to make this more funny than serious, but who knows ಥ◡ಥ Anyway, I was suprised seeing many people subscribing just by the forward. Heck, I haven't even posted a chapter yet! Haha. Well, I'll post a chapter soon, but not sure when but I'm plotting something with bit and pieces. Ciao!