Chapter 9

I wish I could tell you

Youngmin looked from Kwangmin to the paper in his hands.

"The reason I didn't ever give you this paper, and run away like I wrote in the paper, was because it hurt me more to be from you, I hated myself for these three years since I wrote this, because staying by your side hurts you more, I chose to help myself and hurt you more, and these three years I thought of this letter everyday, but I couldn't bring myself to throw it away." Youngmin looked at Kwangmin who was crying.

 

"I'm sorry Kwangmin, I hurt you to protect myself." Youngmin went to go hug Kwangmin but Kwangmin pushed him away. Youngmin stared at Kwangmin.

 

"You lied... you lied to me for six years, you kept me waiting, with love that would never work, six years I waited for you... I never even thought of coming to me..." Kwangmin stared at his hands and tears began to fall more.

 

"I'm sorry." That was all Youngmin could say.

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry, I am very sorry Kwangmin, I will never lie to you again... so please forgive me..."

Kwangmin looked up at Youngmin.

 

"Your sorry?"

Youngmin nodded.

 

"How could I ever forgive you... I how can I believe anything you say anymore?"

Youngmin heard these words and began to cry.

 

"Kwangmin, please... I'm sorry." Youngmin took Kwangmin's hand.

"How can I believe your really sorry? You lied to me for six years, half of my life with you was a lie."

"I'm sorry, please believe me... I never meant to hurt you, I was horrible to you, but please forgive me." Youngmin started to beg Kwangmin.

 

"Then tell me, do you love me?"

Youngmin stared at Kwangmin, then went closer to him, he looked at the floor then back at Kwangmin.

"I do, but how can we be together? That's why I was going to run away, so I never had to see you again and never had to hurt you, that is why I am suffering, when I see you, I feeling strong pain that never ends, cause I know I can't have you."

 

 

NOTE:

There are two endings, the first ending will be the sad ending(Chapter 10) and the happy ending will be the second one(Final Chapter).

This chapter used to be part of Chapter 8 when I first wrote it, but to make more chapters I made them both into seperate chapters.