Chapter 4

I wish I could tell you
Kwangmin stood up from the swing and started walking out of the park.
Youngmin saw him and called for him but Kwangmin ignored him.
 
"Kwangmin!!" Youngmin stood up from the bench, Minwoo was staring at Kwangmin.
Kwangmin did not turn around.
 
"Kwangmin get over here!!" Youngmin ran over to the Kwangmin and grabbed his wrist.
"What is wrong with you!?" Young yelled at Kwangmin.
 
Kwangmin looked from Youngmin to something behind Youngmin.
Youngmin turned around and saw Minwoo.
 
"What did Minwoo-ah do?" Youngmin looked back at Kwangmin.
Kwangmin looked at the ground.
"Tell me! Tell me or I can't fix it!" Youngmin held on to Kwangmin's wrist harder. Kwangmin made a painful expression but Youngmin did not let go.
 
"You can't fix it even if I tell you." Kwangmin did not look up at Youngmin.
"Why?"
"It's not something that can be so easily fixed." Kwangmin sounded like he was about to cry.
 
Yongmin hugged Kwangmin who began to cry.
"Kwangmin... I..." Youngmin stopped and hugged Kwangmin tighter."
"I'm... I'm sorry."
Kwangmin was surprised at Youngmin.
 
"For what?" Kwangmin asked.
"I'm sorry... because..." Youngmin sighed and paused for a few seconds.
"Because I can't."
"What?"
"Kwangmin I am sorry. I am so sorry."
 
"What are you sorry for!? Tell me!" Kwangmin demanded.
"What will it fix if I tell you? It will only make things worse."
 
"Hyung? Tell me, and maybe I can fix it."
"You can't... no one can..." Youngmin looked at Kwangmin.
"I wish you could."
"Let me help you."
"It's not something that can be so easily fixed." Youngmin forced a smile filled with sadness.
 
Kwangmin stared at Youngmin, then looked at the ground. Youngmin let go of Kwangmin and walked over to Minwoo.
 
Your suffering from something, but I don't know what... I will find out, without asking you. I will find out what is hurting you, and I will help you fix it... Even if you don't want me too. I will do all of it without you knowing, without asking you.
Kwangmin looked up at Youngmin smiling and talking with Minwoo.
 
You hide all your pain, but it still shows alittle bit that it is almost invisible... I wonder if Minwoo-ah saw the pain you try so hard to hide.
 
 
 
~~~
 
 
 
Jeongmin opened the door, Donghyun was outside.
"Hello Jeongmin-ah."
"Hello hyung. Why are you here?" Jeongmin let Donghyun inside as he said this.
"I tried to get my mind off someone, but it only made me think of them more. I wanted to ask you something."
 
They both sat on the sofa.
"What do you want to ask?"
"What would you do if you loved someone, but they loved someone else and didn't know how you feel? Would you tell them how you feel or not tell them?"
"Does the other person love them?"
"Not sure."
"I wouldn't, cause that may just make problems for the person you love, and if you really love them then you wouldn't want to give them anything to worry about."
 
Donghyun just nodded.
"Are you okay?"
"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine."
"You don't seem fine, it's not like you do think about feelings for people, I think this is the first time you ever loved someone." Jeongmin smiled at him.
 
"Someone I can't have."
"So... who is it?"
Donghyun turned a slight red.
 
"Come on, tell me! I won't tell anyone else."
"I can't."
"Why? Just tell me."
 
Donghyun looked at Jeongmin and wondered if he should tell him.
 
 
 
~~~
 
 
 
"We should go. Bye Minwoo-ah." Youngmin waved to Minwoo and him and Kwangmin left.
Minwoo watched them leave, he stood up and looked at the sky.
"It has gotten pretty late, I should go home." Minwoo started walking toward the way that the twins went.
 
As Minwoo was walking he saw someone by the door to his house, he stood there and watched them.
The door to his house opened and he saw his mother, she was talking to the person by the door, after a minute the person and his mother walked inside the house.
Minwoo walked over to his house and took out his key, he unlocked the door and walked in.
 
"Hello?" Minwoo called.
"Minwoo-ah, someone is here to see you."
Minwoo was confused and followed his mother to the sofa, he saw someone sitting on it.
 
"Hello Minwoo-ah." It was Donghyun.
"Hello hyung. What are you doing here?"
"I came to talk to you. Can we talk outside?"
Minwoo nodded and went outside with Donghyun.
 
"What is it?"
"Minwoo-ah." Donghyun walked over to Minwoo.
"I am sorry, and I know this sudden, but..."
"What?"
 
"Minwoo, I need you to forget about me, so just ignore me. Do not talk to me, anymore."
"Hyung..." Minwoo grabbed Donghyun wrist.
"Don't just leave me."
"I have too."
"Why!?" Minwoo yelled.
 
Donghyun did not answer.
"Your just going to leave me!? How am I going to forget about you!? We knew each other for three years and now you want me to just forget about you!?"
"I'm sorry."
"Don't say your sorry. If you are going to leave me, then I atleast should know why, is it something I did?"
 
Donghyun shook his head.
"Then what?"
"You have someone, you don't need me. I will only give you more things to worry about."
"I don't understand what your talking about."
"I'm sorry."
 
Minwoo slapped Donghyun.
"Stop saying your sorry! Why are you leaving!?"
Donghyun looked down then walked over to Minwoo. He hugged Minwoo.
 
"Minwoo... Good bye." Donghyun let go of Minwoo and left.
Minwoo started to cry.
"Hyung!" Minwoo yelled but Donghyun didn't come back.
 
So, that's it? You tell me good bye, and now I can never talk with you again? You said that I had someone else, and that you are leaving because you will only get in the way of me and that person, but who? Who are you talking about!? Minwoo turned around and looked where Donghyun left.
 
"I was right to have hit you." Minwoo went inside the house.
"Minwoo-ah?"
Minwoo ignored his mother and went into his room.