Chapter 7

I wish I could tell you
"Youngmin hyung is still not back, I'm getting worried, class will start soon." Minwoo said.
Kwangmin looked at Minwoo.
 
"Minwoo-ah."
"Yes?"
"Do you... like Youngmin hyung?"
Minwoo turned a bit red and looked down at his hands.
 
"Do you." Kwangmin repeated.
Minwoo stared at his hands for a while then looked at Kwangmin.
"Yes."
 
"What about Donghyun hyung, I thought you liked him?" Kwangmin was getting mad at Minwoo but stayed calm.
"Don't mention his name."
"Who, Donghyun hyung?"
Minwoo tighted his fists.
"Don't say it."
 
"Minwoo?"
"I don't wanna talk about, I just want to forget about him!!" Minwoo slamed his hand on his desk and stood up.
 
"I'm tired of hearing his name! Just shut up and let me forget already!!" Minwoo fell to floor and hugged his knees he put his head on his arms.
"Minwoo-ah, calm down." Kwangmin got up and went over to Minwoo.
 
"Minwoo, what is wrong?"
Minwoo looked up at Kwangmin, he was crying.
"I just want to forget, everything... about him."
"What did he do?"
 
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Why?"
"Cause just thinking about him makes me mad."
"I'll be right back." Kwangmin stood up.
 
"Where are you going?"
"Just to find Youngmin hyung." Kwangmin smiled at Minwoo and left the classroom.
 
He ran across the hall and when he was turning at the corner he someone and they both fell.
"Hey watch where your going!" The person stood up and saw that it was Kwangmin who hit them.
"Kwangmin-ah, what are you doing?"
"Jeongmin hyung." Kwangmin looked up and saw Jeongmin.
"I'm looking for Donghyun hyung, have you seen him?" Kwangmin stood up.
 
"Yeah, he's at class right now. Why?"
"It's about Minwoo-ah."
"I wouldn't say anything to him about Minwoo-ah." Jeongmin looked worried.
"Oh well, I have too."
 
Kwangmin ran across the hall and opened the door to the classroom Donghyun was in, when he opened the door, the class had already started.
"Sorry, but I need to talk to Donghyun hyung."
Donghyun sat up and followed Kwangmin outside the classroom.

"What is it?"
"Minwoo-ah."
Donghyun sighed.
"If it's about Minwoo-ah, then I am leaving."
"What did you do to him?"
"Nothing."
"Then why was he just crying saying he has to forget you."
"...."
"What did you do to him!?" Kwangmin slapped Donghyun.

"I told him... not to talk to me anymore, to forget about me."
"Why?"
"Cause he loves someone else, I will only get in the way."
"He doesn't have anyone else but you!"
"What about Youngmin-ah!?" Donghyun yelled.

"Youngmin hyung is... isn't feeling good right now, Minwoo has no one else but you now, you were always his first pick if he ever needed help, you were always first in everything with him... Now you tell him to forget you?"
Donghyun didn't answer.
"It's your fault that Minwoo is scared and hurting, it's you fault he is crying right now!" Kwangmin slapped Donghyun again.

"What do you want me to do!?"
"Fix it!"
"How?!"
"Tell Minwoo everything is okay, not to forget you, tell him how you really feel about him."
Donghyun sighed and pushed Kwangmin away. Kwangmin watched as Donghyun walked down the hall, Kwangmin followed.

~~~


Donghyun opened the door to the classroom, Minwoo was sitting at desk with his head on his arms.
"Minwoo."
Donghyun closed the door, Minwoo turned his head and saw Donghyun.

Minwoo's eyes became very wide.
"Hyung."
"I'm sorry." Donghyun walked over to Minwoo.

"Minwoo, I am sorry for making you suffer, I know I told you to forget about me, but I can't bare not seeing you, I feel like I am going crazy."
Minwoo just stared at him.
"So please, don't be mad anymore.... Minwoo, I-I..." Donghyun looked right at Minwoo.
"I love you."
Minwoo turned bright red, he hugged Donghyun.

"Hyung, I... I love you too... but."
Donghyun stopped smiling and waited for what Minwoo was going to say.

"I am not sure yet, who I love more." Minwoo let go of Donghyun and stared at him.
"Give me some time."
Donghyun nodded.

"I need to find Youngmin hyung." Minwoo stood up and left the classroom