Meeting Luhan

Love is Love

As Sehun was eating his ice cream there was a knock at the door. Sehun gasped. "BAEKHYUN!" He screamed happily and ran to the door almost knocking his ice cream over. "Slow down tiger." His mother said.  When he opened the door, he didn't see Baekhyun but Luhan, his ex-boyfriend. "Oh Luhan!" His mother said "It's been a while. Come in." Luhan had been avoiding Sehun for the past year feeling guilty of dumping him. "I came to apologize." He said. "For what sweetie?" Sehun's mother asked him. "For dumping Sehun. It's because of me that he's like this." "Luhan stop." Sehun's mother said firmly. "Nothing is your fault. It's a thing of the past." "Are you sure?" He asked. "Of course." Sehun's mother said. "Now how about you go  hang out with the prince. He might want to check up on you." Both chuckled as Luhan turned to Sehun. "Hi." Sehun said to Luhan in an adorable voice. "Hey," Luhan replied. "Wanna go hang o-" His question was cut off by a knock at the door. Sehun answered it. "Baekhyun!" He said hugging his friend. Luhan smiled at the happy boy with what seems to be a new friend. Once Baekhyun made himself at home, he turned to Luhan. "Hey I'm Baekhyun." He said sticking out his hand. "Luhan." Luhan replied shaking Baekhyun's friend. "So you're-?" Baekhyun stopped himself from asking a question Luhan already knew. "Yup, I was Sehun's boyfriend." He sighed. Luhan felt a comforting arm on his shoulder. "I understand why you thought you had to break up with him." Baekhyun told him. "But don't blame yourself if that's what you've been doing." Luhan nodded slowly. There was a moment of silence between the two before Sehun popped up between them. "W-why so q-q-quiet guy-y-ys?" He asked. "It's nothing." Luhan said. "S-sure?" The boy asked. "I'm sure Sehun." Luhan replied. Another of silence went by before Baekhyun noticed Luhan's uniform. "Hey you go to my school?" He asked. "How come I never see you around?" "I've been skipping a lot." He said with sadness. "Is it because of...?" Baekhyun began. "Yeah." Luhan replied. "Dude, stop blaming yourself. Come back to school. I'll help you with your subjects." Baekhyun told him. "Alright?" Luhan sighed before nodding. "Thanks." He said. "That's why you have friends." Baekhyun said with smile. Luhan smiled back. Baekhyun looked at his watch. "Oh I gotta go." He said. Sehun quickly hugged him. "Bye bye." He said. "Bye Sehun." Baekhyun replied. After he left Luhan didn't want to but he couldn't help feeling jealous.