The Truth Comes Out

Love is Love

Baekhyun had began to distant himself from Chanyeol. He just wanted to know why Chanyeol was avoiding him. "So you want to know the truth huh?" A voice said making Baekhyun jump. He turned around and saw Luhan. "Even you know?" Baekhyun asked. "Everybody does" Baekhyun sighed. "Please tell me" Luhan sighed too. "You know how Chanyeol and his friends were s when you first got hear?" Baekhyun nodded. "Well, they were the 'bad boys' that bullied Sehun for being gay." Baekhyun's heart began racing for he knew where this was going. "Chanyeol bullied him the worst. He called him worthless, a fagg*t." Baekhyun blinked back burning tears as Luhan continued. "Chanyeol, Lay, and Kai are the reason why Sehun is the way he is." Baekhyun was sobbing. Luhan was trying to fight back tears as well as he embraced Baekhyun. "I'm so sorry." He said. "Baekhyun looked up past Luhan's shoulders and saw Chanyeol, Lay, and Kai. He pushed past Luhan and ran to them. "CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun screamed. Everyone in the hall stopped and turned around. "What the hell do you want?" Lay asked. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" Baekhyun screamed at him. "YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON WHY SEHUN TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF!" "Sehun?" Kai said. "That gay loser?" Baekhyun punched him. "Don't call him that!" He was full on sobbing. All but Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. "Chanyeol, you can't even look at me!" Baekhyun shouted. Chanyeol was also crying now. "I loved you!" Baekhyun said before he ran out the school doors and all the way to Sehun's.