Sehun's Understanding

Love is Love

Baekhyun's heart raced as he made his way to Sehun's front door. He didn't want to break the sweet boy's heart. Shehun was so innocnet and didn't deserve to get hurt. Baekhyun sighed as he rang the doorbell. Sehun's mother answered the door with the small boy standing right behind her. "Ma'am," he began as he was let in. "I have something to tell you both." Tears quickly filled his eyes as he spoke. "I'm dating Chanyeol." Baekhyun expected Sehun to scream and cry and tell him that he hates him, but instead he got a big smile. "THAT'S OKAY!" Sehun screamed with happiness. He attacked the older boy with a big bear hug. Sehun's mother laughed at her son's sudden burst of energy. "Well, Bakehyun," Sehun's mother began. "I think you should know that Luhan and Sehun might get back together since the accident." Extreme happiness melted Bakehyun's heart. "Sehun!" He shouted. "I'm so happy for you!" Baekhyun was happy that Sehun understood the battle going on inside of him. Just then Luhan walked in and simled. "Hey, what are you doing stealing all the hugs from my boyfriend?" Sehun grew confused. "Luhan, you can't steal hugs." Everyone chuckled while Luhan explained to Sehun that he was only kidding. He turned to Bakehyun and they did a bro-hug. "So you two are back together?" Baekhyun asked. Luhan smiled and nodded his head. "It's been eating away at me ever since. I was his bofriend before his accident and I'm his boyfriend after. I've never been happier." Both looked at Sehun before Baekhyun responded. "I think Sehun is really happy as well." Both boys stayed and played with Sehun until the sun went down and the day was over.