Heartbroken Sehun

Love is Love

Chanyeol looked at his watch and announced that he had to leave. He told Baekhyun he could stay here if he wanted. So Baekhyun stayed. "B-B-Baekhyun?" Sehun asked. "Yes?" Baekhyun responded. "D-d you you love Chany-y-y-yeol?" The boy asked. He had to know the truth. "Yes, Sehun I do." "H-have you kissed him yet?" His heart sunk. Baekhyun sighed. "Yes, Sehun." Immediately Sehun began sobbing. "B-but but." He said. He then called for his mother. "What's wrong sweetie?" She asked. "B-Baekhyun doesn't like me anymore." He said. "Sehun..." Baekhyun said. "What happened?" The mother asked sweetly. "He asked if I'd love Chanyeol and if I had kissed him and I said yes." Baekhyun said truthfully. "I didn't mean to hurt Sehun. Please forgive....me." Baekhyun choked on his words as he began sobbing.  Sehun's mother comforted him, "It's okay Baekhyun. Something tells me that Sehun is just jealous." He looked up at her. "Really?" He sniffed. Sehun's mother responded. "Now go on home you're mother might be looking for you." Baekhyun nodded and began walking out the door. Sehun began yelling at him. "D-don't go!" He screamed. The tears kept streaming down both boys' faces. Sehun's mother tried to calm him down as Baekhyun walked out the house. "Sweetie look at me." Sehun's mother said. Sehun looked up. "Baekhyun still loves you just as much as I do. He and Chanyeol are just a bit closer." The heartbroken boy sniffed and wiped his tears. "S-so Baekhyun is still my friend?" He asked. "Of course, babe." His mother said.  "Now let's go eat dinner." Both stood up and went to the kitchen to eat hoping that Sehun wouldn't still feel upset about Baekhyun being with Chanyeol.