Sehun's Comfort

Love is Love

(Bold is Baekhyun/ italics is Chanyeol)
This is the texting conversation between Baekhyun and Chanyeol
Hey it's me
...hey...
Why have you been avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?
No of course not. It's me.
What do you mean? What did you do?
Something unforgivable
Please just tell me! I won't hate you!
Yes you will. That's how bad it is.
Is really THAT bad? Just tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone.
Everybody else already knows
Knows what?
...
Chanyeol?
...
Baekhyun's POV

I felt so hurt and upset that he wouldn't tell me. Tears poured down my face as I ran out of my house. I want to see Sehun. I need to see him. I saw him playing by himself in his yard. He looked up and smiled but quickly frowned when he saw that I was crying. "B-Baekhyun, why are you sad?" He asked me. I tried to say what I wanted to say but it made me cry harder. Through my tears I saw Sehun walk closer to me and embrace me in a hug. I hug him back and I just cry into his shoulder. Then I heard him sniffle. "I-I don't w-want Baek-hhyun to be sad." I looked at him and now he was crying. I quickly sniff and wipe my tears away and smile for Sehun. "I'm okay, Sehun. I promise. I'm just upset at Chanyeol. He's keeping a secret from me." "I-I th-th-thought friends t-told e-each other th-their sec-rets." Sehun said to me. "Me too, buddy. Me too." Sehun gave me another big bear hug. "PIGGY B-BACK R-RIDE!" He squealed and jumped onto my back. "Woah!" I yelled and laughed. I began to run around the yard with a giggling Sehun on my back forgetting all my troubles for a split moment. Sehun was happy. And so was I.