The Phone Call

Love is Love

Baekhyun was in the middle of class when his phone staring vibrating. He quickly looked at it and saw that it was Sehun's mother. He asked the teacher if he could be excused because of the important phone call. The teacher said yes and Baekhyun quickly rushed out of the room. He answered it. "Hello," "B-Baekhyun?" He heard Sehun's voice say. Relief flooded through him. "Sehun," he said. "I'm at school right now." "When are you coming back?" The boy asked. "Not for a while." Baekhyun replied. "Oh." Sehun said. There was a long pause before he said "Okay bye." And hung up the phone. Baekhyun laughed but soon stopped when he looked up. Chanyeol ran into him and it sounded like he was crying. Baekhyun wanted to know what was wrong. "Chanyeol!" He called out. Chanyeol ran faster, tripping over himself, out one of the doors leading to an outside area. "Chanyeol!" Baekhyun shouted, and running after Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked behind him and saw Baekhyun after him. "Go away!" He screamed as he ran. "Chanyeol!" Baekhyun called after. Chanyeol ran faster as tears poured out of his eyes. "Chanyeol!" He heard his name but didn't stop running. He didn't want to and thought he never would.