The Weekend Begins

Love is Love

After Mario Kart, Sehun and Baekhyun played with the Pikachu and Charmander plushies that Sehun brought. They were having so much fun together. Baekhyun's phone rang. "Hello?" He said. "Hey!" It was Chanyeol. "Whatcha up to?" Chanyeol asked. "Oh just playing with Sehun. He's staying at my place for the weekend." "CHA-CH-CHARMANDER I-I USE YOU!" Sehun shouted. Baekhyun chuckled as he continued to talk to Chanyeol. They talked about school and homework. "Wait who did you say was staying at your place?" Chanyeol suddenly asked. "Sehun, why?" Baekhyun replied. "I-I gotta go!" Chanyeol said quickly and hung up. That was weird. Baekhyun thought. He brushed what just happened off his shoulder and continued playing with Sehun but it soon came back when getting ready for bed. Did Chanyeol know Sehun at what point? Were they friends? Why did Chanyeol suddenly get so nervous at the mention of Sehun's name? These thoughts rushed through Baekhyun's mind as he finished getting himself and Sehun ready for bed. "W-hat will we d-do t-tomorrow B-Baekh-yun?" Sehun asked breaking Baekhyun from his thoughts. "I dunno. Maybe I'll take you to the park." Sehun's eyes lit up. "Yay!" He shouted as he began to jump around the room. "Alright Jumpy, let's get to bed." Baekhyun said. Sehun quickly jumped into bed and fell asleep within minutes. Baekhyun climbed in next to him and smiled as his eyes closed.