The Bad Boys

Love is Love

The next day, Baekhyun and Luhan went to school together but during free period they went to do their own thing. Baekhyun was walking to his locker when another boy bumped into him. "Watch it!" The boy said. Baekhyun looked up at the long, curly haired boy    and said, "Sorry." "You should be." The boy replied. The boy pushed Baekhyun against the lockers as his friends stood by his side. "You don't want to mess with us." The boy said. He tried to scare Baekhyun but Baekhyun wasn't showing one bit of fear. "I'm not scared of you." He said. "I'm not scared of any of you."   "Oh he's got an attitude." One of the boy's friends said. "What should we do, Kai? "I don't know Lay," the other friend said. "What should we do Chanyeol?" "So you're the bullies of the school, huh?" Baekhyun said. "Duh." Chanyeol replied. "And you are?" Lay asked. "Baekhyun." Baekhyun answered. "Baekhyun?!" Chanyeol nearly screamed. "What a name." Baekhyun continued to stare at Chanyeol. "Well," he said. "You're in my way." Chanyeol made a shooing motion with his hand. After Baekhyun moved, Chanyeol got what he needed. Before Chanyeol, Kai, and Lay left, Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun and said, "See you around." There was a long pause. "Baekhyun." All three boys laughed before continuing down the hall. So Baekhyun would have to deal with those s? Baekhyun's thoughts about the boys continued as he walked to his next class.