Forgiveness

Love is Love

Chanyeol picks up the phone as he wiped the tears streaming down his face. "Hello? Baekhyun?" He sobbed. "Chanyeol," Baekhyun began. It sounded like he had been crying as well. "I should've forgiven you and shouldn't have allowed my anger to shun you. I'm sorry myself." "It's okay." Chanyeol hiccuped. Chanyeol invited Baekhyun over and when he opened the door, both boys embraced each other and let out their sobs.

They sobbed out their apologies as they clung to each other tighterThey sobbed out their apologies as they clung to each other tighter. They didn't want to lose each other. Chanyeol loved Baekhyun but Baekhyun was still struggling to find his true feelings. He loved Chanyeol but he also loved Sehun at the same time. It ate at his brain and he didn't want to lose either one of them. Baekhyun was the first to break out of the hug and wipe Chanyeol's tears. Chanyeol could tell he was thinking of Baekhyun. "Hey," he began. "No matter if you choose me or him, I'll still respect you and think of you has the best person that has been in my life." This made Baekhyun feel somewhat better because now he didn't have to worry about losing Chanyeol. What about Sehun? Sehun is a sweet boy but he does have his moments. Baekhyun planned to ask when he would go see Sehun later that day. Hopefully, Sehun wouldn't care. He didn't want to hurt Sehun, the most innocent person he had met. Baekhyun peeked at his phone and looked at his screensaver which happened to be Sehun. Baekhyun and Chanyeol hung out for a few hours before Baekhyun left to see Sehun. He hoped he wouldn't make Sehun cry with whatever he was going to ask him.

There would be only one way to find outThere would be only one way to find out.